427 BM Hunter 6/8H looking for guild

Bnet Downbeat#1311
Discord: Downbeat #3866
TLDR
Raid Days:
Tue/Thurs/Fri/Sun

^^^^TLDR^^^^

Read below for a much nicer more in-depth version on my self.

I Am looking for a raiding guild that downs current content. I am willing to Server transfer if the trial goes well.

Times I would like to start raid would be anytime 8 PM Mtn and no later than 10 pm Mtn Tues, Thurs, Fri, and we can talk about weekends. Please feel free to Btag me for more questions. Downbeat#1311 Thank you.

I would like to get cutting edge and give it everything I got. Dedicated and know my class.

I have lots of alts at 120 and would be able to swap if really needed too.
Looking for a guild who will be going into mythic soon as I am 6/8H

I’ve raided mythic in every tier in BFA I am really looking to get CE this time around.

Hey, Great name , looks like we might be a fit, join this discord post and with logs and lets chat!
Miss You Already on [A] Proudmoore is looking for Ranged DPS.

Our progression was 9/9M for BOD Current prog 8/8H . Raid times are 8:00 - 11:00 PST Tuesday through Thursday.

If you want to apply, drop a message at our apps discord
discord.gg/ay3VRn9

if wed opens up we could definitely use a good ele sham

LATE NIGHT [H-Mal’Ganis][9/9M CE][7/8 H] is in need of caster DPS and HEALERS for EP progression. We are REALLY looking for HPal/Priest but all other BIG skilled pumpers will be considered as well. Times: T/W/TH 11PM-1:30AM CST!! Please fill out our application if you’re interested. Please don’t hesitate, send in an APP. Don’t be scared, we don’t bite that much!

bit.ly/LateApp

thanks for reaching out, ill make sure to hit everyone up asap.