422 Hunter LFG

Hi. Current guild is no longer raiding due to low numbers online (rl and classic). I’d love to find a friendly adult guild raiding normal or heroic. I’ve seen all heroic fights, but I’m still searching for the elusive Azshara kill. Due to family and rl commitments I’d be limited to raiding after 7:30pm pst. I’m free most nights, except for Saturday.
Hope to hear from some great folks out there :slight_smile:

1 Like

Unfortunately we raid every other Saturday and 2pm-6pm Sundays, but giving you a courtesy bump to help you find your new game family :slight_smile: Good luck.

Thank you :slight_smile: I’m sure there’s a good group out there somewhere. I’ve seen a few of your posts and your guild seems great. Good luck to you all!

Bumping because us old folks have to stick together!

< Seraph > of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on the server for almost ten years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team
  • Community raids open to all
  • Legacy & achievement events open to all
  • M+ Dungeons
  • Twitch hosting for raiders
  • Social Media promotion
  • Active guild discord
  • Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams have unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

• Color Blind - 5/8M Eternal Palace (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438
  • Insomnia - 3/8M Eternal Palace (10pm - 1am CST, W/Th) - gorgeouss#1922
  • Clockwise - 8/8H Eternal Palace (8pm - 11am CST, Su) - ilpad#1438
  • Tyrannosaurus Rekt - 4/8M Eternal Palace (9pm - 12am CST, Su/M) - drastically#1553

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)
Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)
[b]Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at [u]http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild[/u]![/b]

Strategic Miscalculation on Feathermoon/Scarlet crusade is a laid back fun place to be with the most generous guild repairs you’ll see.

We are a Heroic raid guild now, with the right people we will go into mythic. Mid season we lost about 1/3 of our team to real life and need to fill our ranks. We raid Thursday and Friday 6 pm PST - 9PM PST

We also run Keystones most night, some of us are at the 13-15 range but the whole guild runs anything from 2-10’s.

Please reach out if interested
bnet CrazyMage#118376
Disc Vinsmoke#7832

Any luck, Ironlung?

Hey Ironlung! Looks like we are a great fit for each other! Feel free to read below and reach out if interested :slight_smile:

Here at Haven, we could be a fit for you! We are an adult oriented guild that considers each other family and just loves slaying pixels together. We laugh, poke fun at each other and get the job done all at the same time =P

We are 8/8H and only dabble in mythic at the end of a tier to kill time. We don’t go hard at it though, we are AOTC driven. Most of us have been playing together for years, some since BC days. We are long established and all just love playing together.

Raid times: Tues-Weds, 10pm-12am EST. We are looking to possibly add another 2 hours next tier (most likely Thurs), just to have 6 hours a week to progress at a decent pace.

Current needs: primarily dps, but open to another healer or two (that’s willing to dps during farm) for when we enter some mythic fun and for next tier progression. We are lacking the following: rogue, warrior, boomkin, shammy dps, dk dps, and a hunter.

Feel free to hit us up (bnet: Raychacha#1790, Muzei#1983, Lailyne#1446 or discord: Lailyne#5781) if you are interested in joining not just a raid group, but a group of people that consider themselves family.