422 Druid LF casual guild

Hey all,

Returning player looking to get back into raiding with the right guild. I am looking for a couple of nights a week, with start times on or after 9pm, ending no later than 12:30am (Server time). I have a job and a family, which limits the amount of time I can spend on scheduled in-game activities. My priority is finding a guild with a casual atmosphere, but that can still overcome obstacles when needed.

About me:
-Currently playing a 422 Druid. Balance (primary) and Guardian (secondary) spec.
-Able to attend >90% of scheduled raid nights.
-AOTC for the past 3 expansions.
-Rerolled Alliance for BFA.
-Have other max level alts I can also play well: rogue/hunter/warrior/pally
-Also interested in casual PvP and playing other online games.

If you think I could be a good fit for your guild, please leave a message below and I will get in touch asap. Don’t mind reading long guild spams, so feel free to drop them here.

Thanks!

Hey man, we could def use a boomkin! we’re current 6/8H looking to progress and clear AoTC asap. we raid Weds and Thurs 9-12EST. If you think this could work for ya send me an add on bnet! Jhamtown#1268

Imperium is also always looking for people to hang out in Discord and do fun stuff (Mythics, PVP, Island Exp., and Raiding) so if you want any information just send me a message time. No matter what guild you choose I hope you have a good time. Mirrai#1346

SuperBestFriends (US ALLIANCE STORMRAGE) is a semi casual raiding, M+ing, and social guild focused on having fun. We formed at the start of BFA and contain players of all skill levels. If you’re looking for a tight knit community, to make close friends and progress, then we’re for you!

Going into 8.2 and the Eternal Palace, we are looking to fill out a Normal/Heroic team and a Heroic/Mythic team. (Mostly rDPS but all classes welcome to apply!)

Saturday Team (Normal/Heroic):

-Saturday Nights (9PM EST)

-Recruiting for all, but especially would love a tank!

Monday/Tuesday Team (Heroic/Mythic):

Raid times: Tuesday/Monday - 745 pm Central time - 11 pm central time (Main progression)

–Currently looking for DPS: Ranged DPS (Warlock especially).

–If your class isn’t listed above, please still feel free to APPLY. We review case-by-case. We’re currently 9/9 H 3/9 M in BoD, 2/2 H CoS, 7/8 EP. Our --current goal for our Mythic team is to grab AOTC and hop into Mythic progression.

–We are not recruiting any raid healers at this time. BUT if you’d like to join the guild as a social and you heal/tank then feel free to message us!

Friday - 8pm central (ALT/NORMAL/FARM/SILLY AMAZING RACE STUFF/GNOME SLAYING) - Optional for all raid teams

Contact info:

Recruiting Officer - Bnet: Kunai#11406

Discord: Kunai#1952

GM - Bnet: rahat#11488

Discord: rahat#9703

bump, still looking :slight_smile:

Heya!
Circle of Truth is starting the Heroic push with 1/8 bosses cleared and we could use a boomkin to help us progress! We are made up of raiders who have been AOTC since Hellfire Citadel. We raid Fri/Sat 9pm-12am server time! We run Mythic +s as well as other activites and games. If you think we would be a good fit, you can contact me at either:
Bnet - Aeriyael#11795
Discord - Aeriyael#8649

Thanks!

You can also visit out post here Please Delete! No Longer Recruiting

Hey Blackbean, Mirr posted a short and dirty, but I’ll post the long guild spam.

Originally created in 2009, we are a long-standing community of players who love to raid! We’re a close knit group of players who thoroughly enjoy WoW, in all aspects. We have had two AOTC raiding teams but have we’re currently running one full team while we continue to bolster our ranks back up.

Our current raid team and times are
8/8 Normal and 7/8 H - Thursday and Friday - 8:30 pm - 11:30 pm EST [Server Time]

We have dabbled in Mythic fights, but as most of our player base is old Mythic Raiders who do not want “the job of playing WoW” we concentrate on having fun in Heroic.

We also do an “Open Raid” for alts and non-raiders to attend every Tuesday
Open Raiding - Tuesday : 8:30 pm - 11:30 pm EST [Server Time]

Once we have our AOTC, we normally will complete our Glory of achievement prior to the raid being completed. In between raids we do Mythic+’s, PvP, old content achievement runs, timewalking raids, and Heroic Warfronts.

We spend plenty of time in our Discord, (some of us practically live there) and someone is usually on either playing WoW or many of the other games that we like to play together. We have members who play Overwatch and Heroes of the Storm, and we have many who play games that will take us out of the World of Blizzcraft like playing Steam games such as Tabletop Sim, Left4Dead, Killing Floor, Cards Against Humanity, and much more!

We like to have a good time! We have a friendly and helpful officer core and member base, and we are always looking to expand!

Submit an application at: https:// goo.gl/forms/jLI2nHWo6MImzMJ02 (take out the Space after the //) Yes, we still do an application, as much to see if you’re a good fit for us, as to see if we’re a good fit for you.
If you have any questions/concerns, you can contact us at:
Mirrai#1346 (BattleNet)
Jekada#1624 (BattleNet)

DISCORDS!!
Raid Lead - Mirrilith#7582
Ranged Lead - Malkoras#3485
Healing Lead - Avesara#7806
Melee Lead - Rosha#4624
Tank Lead - Jekada#7468

Most of our Leadership are adults in their 20s to 40s with careers so please be patient if you are not contacted back the same day. I look forward to meeting you.

Greetings to you, I hope all is well.

If I may, could I get a good method of contact (i.e. discord or btag) to be able to discuss The Uncanny Misfits further with you?

Hi there! Misdirect may be a good match for you! Here is our recruitment info: Misdirect - 9/11H- LFM for 2 Day AotC Raiding and More!