|H|••6/9M 422 Shadow LF guild••

Hey, I’m from Atypical on Tichondrius Horde. We’re 9/9 M BoD, could use a solid spriest like yourself. Message me if you’re interested quail#1772.

1 Like

Summary
Progression: 8/8M | 8/9M
Raid Times: Monday and Wednesday 830pm-1230am(PST)
Apply Here: .vitality-wow.enjin.com/recruitment
Discord: Tengen#4073

Open Core Spots
Ranged DPS: Moonkin, Shadow Priest, Mage, Warlock
Melee DPS: Warrior, Shaman, Rogue, Demon Hunter

We are always considering strong players of any class or spec.

About Us
The Vitality team is a hardcore progression team on a casual schedule. We only raid two days a week but have the same expectations as a hardcore raiding team. We are currently working on Jaina progression and looking for some solid raiders to help bolster our roster and combat expansion burnout!

1 Like

Hi there we have an immediate spot for ashadow priest and we are a super chiil group of people XD so please take a look at this big ol’ wall o’ spam and get back to us if you like what you see =)

RoadRunners - 8/8M Uldir - 7/9M BFD

About our Guild:
Roadrunners formed at the start of Wrath and is one of the oldest guilds on kil’jaeden. Raiding on a short schedule(t/w/t 8-11pst), we are able to stay competitive by making effective use of our raid time. Loot is handled fairly with a loot council. We aim for a raiding roster of 25 players who are able to maintain a high level of play and attendance. We are looking for progression minded players who want to raid on a shorter schedule and achieve cutting edge every tier!

Our Raiders:
Roadrunners is full of mature players who love to play WoW. They have a great understanding of the game/class mechanics and are always willing to help new recruits out. Active alts are always encouraged and we even have a few alt raids that run every week. Many of our players are very avid gamers and play other games together outside of raid as well as m+!

About our Server:
Kil’jaeden has been around since Vanilla and has always been a high population server. The server is always busy with an active trade chat and auction house. Pug groups for raids and rbgs are constantly forming.

Apply with Roadrunner-Kil’Jaeden via our guild website https: //rrkj. enjin. com/recruitment
(just remove the space infront of the “.” & “:”)

Trial Expectations:
If you are accepted for trial you are expected to be in guild and ready to raid by the next reset. We provide a guild cauldron and feasts however if you need other stat food that is your responsibility. Trial periods typically last 2-4 weeks, during which you will receive plenty of raid time so that your play can be evaluated. We expect you have a working mic and are able to communicate clearly should something happen during an encounter. Being able to take constructive criticism is a must. We are looking for progression minded players who want to raid on a shorter schedule. Class knowledge and prior raid experience is a huge plus.

Questions:
If you have any questions about joining our guild, feel free to pop on over to our server and ask. Our guild members and officers are always happy to speak to you. Thank you for taking your time to consider our guild

Contacts: Uruu#1882(latenight), Missbehavin#1157(daytime/latenight)

1 Like

Thank you all for your interest! looking over! <3

Not sure if you’re down for morning raiding, but if so we’re looking for just one or two more strong DPS to bolster our roster.

Constant Insanity is a MORNING raiding guild based on Sargeras Alliance side with a goal of completing mythic content while it’s current. We are a relaxed group of adults and most of our raiders either work alpha shift or live overseas. We spend a lot of time pushing M+ keys together on off days and after raids and have a decent amount of people with high io scores. We also run pug raids multiple times per week and do achievements together.

Regarding recruiting, while we have a “wish list” of classes, a good player with a positive attitude is worth more than a specific class. If you are interested, feel free to look us up on discord or add to BNET even if you don’t see your class/spec listed below!

MYTHIC TEAM:

Current Crucible progression:

2/2H (AOTC week 1, haven’t tried mythic yet)

Current BoD progression:
9/9H
6/9M

Raid days:
Weds 8-11am CST
Thurs 8-11am CST

Current Needs
1-2 exceptional DPS
1 healer (any class considered)

Discord: kalanii#9911 (lowercase)
Bnet: Kalanii#1116

1 Like

Hey man, I raid with Button Mashers on Mal’ganis. You’ve got some strong logs and I think we’d be really interested in having you shoot in an app. We’re 8/9 M and are at 35% on Jaina. We’d love to have another shadow priest to help bolster our roster.

We’d love to have you toss in an app, of which you can find on our WoWprog page.

Best of luck in your searches :slight_smile:

< Solidarity > Is a newly formed guild with members that have been playing together for over a year with 6/9 M BoD and 2/2 H CoS experience looking for active members who want to raid. Founders are a group of adult gamer’s who are looking for like minded players that want to be in a longer term home.

Raid Times:
Tues & Thur 9:45pm-12:45am EST

Current Needs:
All

Expectations:
Be on time to raid
Have food/pre-pots
Learn fights if needed

Nekth#1564
Coffinsealer#1276
Bio#1702
Shugga#1844

take a look at our ad:

Vrekt of Illidan (8/9M) is looking for RDPS for Jaina. We raid 7-10CT Tues,Wed, Thur. If you are able to master mechanics while putting out solid DPS, we’re interested.

Please see our recruitment thread below and feel free to contact me if you have any questions. We look forward to raiding with you!

Disc: Destructive#1640
BNet: MasterSk#1789

Hey Crucifyxx!
Resistance on Hyjal is recruiting!
Friday/Saturday 6:30-10:30pm PST
Optionals through the week.
We are also 8/9M 8/8M!
Disclaimer: We are currently extending until Jaina dies.
We have a guild application at: https://goo.gl/forms/Qj0jq6Mxy10VudR32
If you have questions you can contact me at:
Bnet: Elvera#1370
Discord: Elvera#1963

1 Like

Hi!

is a 8/9 M semi-hardcore raiding guild on Arthas. We raid 2 days a week, Monday & Wednesday, from 8:10-11pm EST. We are pushing for cutting edge for BoD.

We are currently looking for 1 or 2 ranged players as well as 1 or 2 melee (mage/lock/DH/rogue esp). As with most guilds, we are willing to consider an exceptional player of any class.

We are looking for players who can commit to Monday and Wednesday raids. Since we are only 2 days, we try to get in as much progression as possible.

During the week, we make sure to help everyone get their +10. We help people run alts and have a few members that enjoy pushing high keys. We have a couple members that enjoy pvp, as well as a couple members that are on during the late hours. On Tuesdays we run heroic reclears to help friends and make gold.

If you are interested, let’s chat! Hellrider#11850

1 Like

Hello my guild is 7/9m and we are looking for ranged dps if you are interested add me on Btag Cthulhu#1666

1 Like

Hi Crucifyxx,

Octopals :octopus: (8/9m) is recruiting a strong dps player for Mythic Jaina and Crucible.

We raid Tue/Thur 10pm - 1am EST. Optional Heroic On Saturdays at the same time.

Despite wearing helmets in our daily lives, we have CE’d the last two tiers on a 6 hour/week schedule and are looking for another exceptionally talented and fun dps player to progress ever faster with.

Feel free to ask us anything. We’re friendly, we’re big pumpers, and we really enjoy the time we spend together. If this sounds like the place for you, add me:

Voldis#1809

1 Like

Hey there! I’m Vsper, the recruitment lead for Astral on Turalyon (Alliance). We’re looking to add a Shadow Priest to our roster.

We’re currently 9/9M in BoD US 104, and recieved Cutting Edge every tier of Legion. We raid Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday from 9pm - 12am Eastern. Most of our officers have top 10 US experience, we just no longer have the ability to devote 16-20+ hours a week to raiding. We raid on a 9 hour schedule, but keep the same hardcore mentality, while valuing efficiency. Outside of our regular raid time, we have optional events such as a weekly alt runs, frequent achievement runs and m+ groups. Many of us also play other games together. It’s our goal to build a community of people who enjoy playing together while always striving to improve ourselves.

www.astralguild.com

Contacts:
Recruit Lead: Vsper (Vsper#1724)
Officers: Terra (Terra#1216), Ayegon (Ayegon#1108)

1 Like

Hi Crucifyxx

We have a ranged spot available and i think we could be a fit, here is some info about our guild, if you think we could be a match contact me on discord and i will help you with any questions, guild info and our app,
Blast#4486

Guild: Proper Villains

Realm: U.S. Proudmoore

Faction: Alliance

Progression: 8/9 M 2/2 H

Raid Times:

Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday 8:00pm - 11:00pm Pacific

About us:

Our guild, raid, and Discord atmosphere is constructed around being a collaborative low-stress environment. There is absolutely no yelling or raging at people, no egos being thrown about. We discuss problems in a respectful and civil tone in order for everyone to learn about the boss mechanics and push progression faster. We encourage people to speak up with ideas, suggestions, and mistakes without fear of being attacked in some form.

We do not require people to level/gear alts for split runs. We do have an alt raid on Friday nights, but it is purely optional for those who like to play alts.

Thanks and best of luck in your guild search hope to hear from you soon.

1 Like

edit: UPDATE for [H] only options,

Thank you all [A] for considering me,

post below, I will apply if the times and days fit my needs, thank you!

Hey, Crucifyxx. Nascent Team 8 is an 8 hour raid team under the same banner as Nascent Team 9 that’s focused on CE content. We’re currently 8/9 M with Jaina to 24%. We have an immediate opening for solid ranged DPS.

They have some new policy on WoW forums that’s requiring me to break my links, but if you delete the spaces they should send you there. You can always add me and message me as well! Hope to hear from you!

Guild spam:

<Nascent> Team 8 is in high need for exceptional players.

Server: Horde Emerald Dream (US)
Progression: 8/9M BoD
Schedule: Tues/Thusrday 8:00-12:00 PM CST

Social Media:
http:// twitter. com/nascentgg
http:// facebook. com/nascentgg

We are all about efficiency and team work. We raid a strict 8-hour schedule and maintain a drama free environment with no toxicity by virtue of our open feedback policy.

Nascent is unique amidst a sea of poorly managed guilds that lack focus and direction. If you’re looking for a new home that you can grow in and feel valuable as part of a team: come talk to us. You can reach out to one of our recruiters or apply on our website.

Contacts:
Raeb - Raeb#11542
Aliella - Aliella#1564

Guild: <Nascent> (US-Emerald Dream)
Faction: Horde Raid
Times/Days: Tues, Thurs 8:00-12:00 pm CST
Needs: Mage, Boomkin, Shadow Priest, Rogue, DK, Ret

1 Like

To teh top

Hey Crucifyxx,
I would like to chat with you. Our raid days/times are: Wednesday/Thursday From 8:30 - 12:30 EST… We are 6/9M with Mekka to 15%. If that works let me know!

My B-Tag is Jinxed#1459

Legend is a semi-hardcore raiding guild on the server Turalyon [H]. We are a mature, progression-oriented guild looking for experienced raiders for mythic progression through Battle for Azeroth. We strive to get Cutting Edge this tier and future tiers.

Current Progression:
7/9M SoD

Past Progression:
8/8M Uldir CE
11/11M Antorus CE

Raid Times:
Friday - 10:00 PM to 1:00 AM EST
Saturday - 10:00 PM to 1:00 AM EST
Throughout the week we set up sales runs through heroic clears to help put some gold back in our raiders pockets.

Also, being a weekend guild, we understand that there are going to be various occasions where members will not be able to raid. Missing a raid here and there is fine as long as it doesn’t happen often. Core raiders are expected to maintain 90% attendance.

Recruitment:
We are currently in need of the following roles and classes:

Warlock
Shadow Priest
Hunter
Mage
Warrior
Holy Pally

Even if your class isn’t listed above we will consider all exceptional raiders with applicable logs and current Mythic experience.

Note that there will be a trial period of 3 weeks upon joining. We are a mature guild and while we want to progress, we also want to maintain a fun, non-toxic environment. Every member is also expected to be prepared prior to each raid which includes watching videos on upcoming bosses, researching their class, and completing a +10 the previous week.

To Apply:
If you are interested in joining, leave a message here or contact me @ btag
Rhinodude#1265