421 Prot/Ret Pally 8/9M 2200 iO Lf Guild [H]

Hey guys and gals I am looking for a late-night guild. I currently can raid any day as long as it 10 PM or later CST. I have been cutting edge a few times and also push keys at a very high level. I quit about 4 months ago once WoW started getting in the way with IRL. I realize now that I do not want to play more then 1 character. I currently have a Brewmaster/Pally/Warrior/Spriest. That I would be willing to play only character ready to raid is the prot.
HIT ME UP SOON

Btag: Gomumo#1123

Hey Mumo!
If you’re still looking for a guild than Caesars Ultimate Legion might be what you’re looking for. Were a newly formed guild on Stormrage and are currently in the process of building up out raid team for the Eternal Palace Raid. We are a late-night raiding guild that will run on weekends. Our raid times will be from 12am to 3am EST on Friday and Saturday. We are a guild that it willing to help you learn and grow your skill within the raiding scene of World of Warcraft. Our raid team is compromised of many friendly people willing to lend a hand in helping you gear up or any other activity. While raiding will be our main focus we will also be pushing Mythic keys each week and run some rated PvP.

Still looking! Pushing keys already