421 Priest looking for a new guild

Hey Frozennuts,

We are currently looking for a healer priest for mythic raiding. We are 5/9 H with trying to get into mythic raiding asap. We aren’t pushing for CE, we are pushing as far as we can while having fun as a group. Contact me with any questions. Post below.

Mythic Short Bus is looking for some new riders on the bus to heroic/mythic raiding town . Our goals each tier is to get AOTC and mythic raiding. We are looking for riders that want a fun environment and wants to down some bosses. We also have a lot of members that do mythic plus. We provide flasks, pots, food, and runes as well. So if you want to ride this bus to raiding town, come join us! Any questions or wanting more info, please reach out to us.

Raid Times:

• Wednesday - 10:30 PM to 01:30 AM EST
  • Thursday - 10:30 PM to 01:30 AM EST

Current Needs:

• DPS - Higher preferences on Priest, Boomy, and Enh/Ele Shamans.
  • We are always open to applications from any class.

Contact Info:

• Discord - Enfemus#4697 (Officer), Ampleturp#7677 (GM)
  • Bnet - Enfemus#1126 (Officer), Turpen#1856 (GM)

Hey there Frozennuts, we are looking for a priest healer right now! Vitae Rising is an adult-only AOTC guild on Thrall that raids Tues/Thurs 10pm-1am EST (7-10pm PST). We are an intentionally small guild of mainly middle-aged adults that values quality over quantity and look for people we will actually enjoy playing with. Outside of raiding, we like to push keys and even have a few folks who dabble in some pvp. If you’re interested, you can contact me at Rawrabear#1450 or Fenrirulv#4433 (discord).

Hey Frozen! We’re an AOTC focused group on Moon Guard (US) always eager to find some new players who want to hang out to play the game together as well as do keys and raid. It’s a pretty social (but small) group that we have going on and we’re always looking to expand. We’re currently 7/9H with a Tus & Thursday 7-10 EST raid schedule. There’s some potential there to go into mythic as well casually for the sake of extra vault options once we’ve got the numbers to do so as well.

Several of our core players are ex mythic raid pushers and we have people running and pushing keys on a near daily basis to get their KSM/KSH pretty early on.

Looking forward to hearing from you!
Current prog:
9/9N, 7/9H

Bnet:
Kozra#1260

[A-PvE] is recruiting! - Moon Guard - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Vitae Rising is an adult only (18+) AOTC guild on Thrall that raids Tues and Thurs 10pm-1am EST (7-10pm PST). We are an intentionally small guild, because we value quality over quantity and look for people we will actually enjoy playing with. We’re currently 8/9H and outside of raiding, our members push various levels of keys and some even dabble in pvp. If you’re interested, you can add me at Rawrabear#1450 or Fenrirulv#4433 (discord).

Hi there!

You seem to fit exactly the profile of our members here with old time server first stuff, I did that too in TBC and Wrath. Our guild currently is looking for a good disc priest for our AOTC push this week, see below for details…Hope to hear from u!

I’ll keep this short and sweet.

We raid Wednesdays and Mondays; 8:30pm - 11:00pm and focus on M+ and AotC raiding. Please feel free to reach out if you’d like to discuss the finer details:

Bnet: Sweetsour#11996

I know you got a lot of messages here and its been a month but if you are still looking. ShakeNBake is a guild on US Tichondrius. We are kind midcore new HC/Mythic raiding group and we are looking for good people and good players to help us clear mythic. We are Tues/Thursday 7pm EST.

You can add me on discord and we try if you like it.

Blacknight#8915

I meant to write 7pm ST which is 10pm EST

Hello! I’m Meeeow, and I saw your post about looking for a new WoW guild.

Chaotic Phoenix is an amazing 18+ guild that prioritizes camaraderie and fun over everything else. We’re not just about the numbers; we prioritize the people behind the avatars. As a member of our guild, you’ll be part of a close-knit community that celebrates friendship, fun, and memorable moments. While we engage in AOTC raiding, normal raids, and challenging Mythic+ runs, our core philosophy centers ensuring everyone feels valued and has a great time. We understand that real-life commitments matter, and we’re here to support you. Our guild focuses on building an inclusive and positive atmosphere, where everyone’s voice is heard. Join us for epic adventures, laughter-filled raids, and a guild that understands that the true treasure lies in the friendships we forge along the way.

The deets: AOTC Raid Monday & Thursday 8pm Eastern, Alt/Normal Raid Wednesday 8pm Eastern. US, on connected servers Thunderlord, Azgalor, Azshara, Destromath, Blood Furnace, Mannoroth, Nazjatar. Contact GM btag Meeeow#11928 or discord hellomeeeow.

Warning: Memes and inside jokes guaranteed!

Looking for new players to fill out our raiding team. Currently we are working towards AOTC looking for more for next raid tier
We are in need of the following.

R-DPS- Warlock/Shammy/Boomkin/Mage/Priest/Hunter/Evoker

M-DPS- Warrior/Rogue/Shammy/Monk/Demon hunter/Death knight/Pally

Heals- Full atm but maybe in the future “If you can play an OS hit me up”

Tanks- Full atm but maybe in the future “If you can play an OS hit me up”

Any and all classes/specs are welcome!

We will be raiding tues/thur 7:45-10:45pm cst time with a 5-10min break around halfway through raid night

"Feel free to add any of the officers or join our wow community https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/R9kOyDnc3nO?region=US&faction=Alliance to chat or for more info Chetaria#11739

Guild & Server: Whisperwind/Dentarg

Raid Times/Days: Wed/Thurs 7-10pm CST

Current Progression: 9/9N 9/9 H looking to dip our toes into mythic

Recruitment Contacts: Sailrmoonkin#6274 (Discord) Sailrmoonkin#11855 (Bnet)

Raider.IO: https://raider.io/guilds/us/whisperwind/Beta%20Testing

Requirements: Great team attitude

Hi, Vitality of Stormrage is looking for a preist of any spec to join our progression roster. We are a laid back group that likes to push content as far as possible while still having fun. Here’s my recruitment post for our guild. We’d love to have you. We start raiding mythic prog next week. A good group of friends who enjoys to raid and have fun outside of raid as well. If you’re looking for a fun group / a home, we could be a good fit. Add me on disc if interested: @_sheepie