421 DH LF Raiding Guild

Hello, ty for stopping by my post. I am a 421 item level DH looking for an AOTC Raiding Guild. I am not against Mythic Raiding, just not a priority.

I am just coming back to the game after a short break but learn quickly. I come to raid prepared and ready to go. Usually on 15 minutes before the raid.

I would like to raid Monday and Tuesday as those are my days off from work. But I can raid any day of the week as long as the raid starts around 8:30 P.M. Central Time. I get home from work at 8 P.M. two to three hours of raiding is fine. On Monday and Tuesday, I can raid anytime as long as it is not too early in the morning.

I could keep going, but would rather talk over voice comms. Please reach out to me at livelife#11793.

1 Like

PUGLife is a heroic Alliance guild looking to build its raid team and community!

Here are the details:
We raid Tuesday and Thursday nights from 10pm-12am EST.
We aim for our heroic AOTC every raid tier and have gotten our achieve every time! We are currently 7/8N Eternal Palace.

What we’re looking for: A few solid dps! All classes and good players will be considered. That being said, we would love a boomkin, mage or DH. Those with viable offspecs for healing or tanking will be highly considered.

How do you join? PUGLife requires a one-week trialing process. This will give not only us but, you, the opportunity to make sure we’re a good fit for one another.

What are we about? We are a guild group that focuses on the aspect of having fun while you raid. While we love to have fun, we can buckle down and kill bosses. Elitist attitudes are not what PUGLife is about. We’re good players but we also don’t take ourselves too seriously. We’ll take players willing to learn and grow into their class. If you’re coachable, we’ll help you as much as we can!

We’re a group made up of 20-40 year old players with jobs, families, and commitments outside of raid. We understand scheduling conflicts can and will happen.

Outside of raid, we run mythic plus, farm old raids for transmog, gather a group for achievement runs, and even play other games together on our ‘Free to Play Fridays!’ Some games we’ve played outside of WoW are Cards Against Humanity, Stardew Valley, Overwatch, Deceit, HoTs and Battlerite!

If PUGLife seems like it might be a good fit for you, add me on battlenet!
GM: Godeo#1447

Hey Gena!

Apologies if you’re not looking to go horde, but I figured I’d give it a try :slight_smile:

I’m the GM of Safe Word on Kilrogg/Winterhoof, and I still have a few DPS spots open for our M/W team. This team is already 8/8N, and 4/8 Heroic on week 2. This group will focus on AOTC, and casually progress through mythic when we’re ready (though it won’t be mandatory). We raid 7pm-10pm PST (which sounds like it aligns with your desired start time) with a small break around 8:30pm.

Here’s my long post about Safe Word and what you can expect from us. If you’re interested, please don’t hesitate to add me on discord or bnet!

Thanks for your time and good luck!
Bnet: Fried#11205
Discord: Fried#5654

Hi there! We are a guild of Mythic raiders who are also running a new evening heroic team. Our players are on at all hours, and we love running keys! Here’s our forum post for more information, and good luck on your search. :squid:

Hi Genasus

If you are willing to faction change Keepers of the Dark [Thrall] is a laid back casual guild with a raid group that runs 2 times a week totaling 5 hours a week. (see below for times). We are pushing for AoTC in 8.2. We are a smaller guild at the moment but we have a very strong core group. Would love to add to our roster and make some new friends. Feel free to add me on Real ID if you would like to know more or even come in on some raids to test the waters. Have a great day!

Keepers of the Dark [H][Thrall]

Guild Goals: We are trying to create a positive environment for players of all skill levels. Our goal is to have weekly events for everyone to take part in. Mythic+, Transmog, Achievement runs, and PvP.

Raid Goals: We are pushing for at least AoTC for 8.2. Depending on where our group is by that time we may push through into Mythic.

Raid Times: Wed and Sun 9:00-11:30 EST

Recruitment:

-Tank: Low Priority (Both raid leads are currently tanking)
-Healer High
-Ranged DPS High
-Melee DPS High

Send me a message at Oathmaker#1785

Still looking