421 DH LF Raiding Guild

Hi,

I am currently looking for a raiding guild, it’s been a while since I’ve raided consistently (Vanilla, BC, Wrath) Since then I have stuck to PvP. However I’m actually enjoying BFA PvE content, shocking I know.

Basically looking for a guild that has consistent raid times and is dedicated to progression. There is no days I can’t raid, I come prepared & am able to stay after raid hours to keep pushing if necessary.

I don’t see myself tanking unfortunately, it’s just not what I enjoy but will pull my weight no doubt in the DPS.

Any offers i’d be happy to check out!

Constant Insanity is a MORNING raiding guild based on Sargeras Alliance side with a goal of completing mythic content while it’s current. Regarding recruiting, while we have a “wish list” of classes, a good player with a positive attitude is worth more than a specific class. If you are interested, feel free to look us up on discord or add to BNET even if you don’t see your class/spec listed below!

Current EP progression:
8/8N
7/8H

Raid days:
Weds 8-11am CST
Thurs 8-11am CST
Fri 8-11a CST

Current Wants:

1 tank
1-2 ranged DPS (prefer hunter, balance druid, ele shaman, spriest)
1 solid healer (prefer paladin/priest)

Discord: kalanii#9911 (lowercase)
Bnet: Kalanii#1116

Hi there we have an immediate spot for a dh please take a look at this big ol’ wall o’ spam and get back to us if you like what you see =)

RoadRunners - 8/8M Uldir - 8/9M BFD

About our Guild:

Roadrunners formed at the start of Wrath and is one of the oldest guilds on kil’jaeden. Raiding on a short schedule(t/w/t 8-11pst), we are able to stay competitive by making effective use of our raid time. Loot is handled fairly with a loot council. We aim for a raiding roster of 25 players who are able to maintain a high level of play and attendance. We are looking for progression minded players who want to raid on a shorter schedule and achieve cutting edge every tier!

Our Raiders:

Roadrunners is full of mature players who love to play WoW. They have a great understanding of the game/class mechanics and are always willing to help new recruits out. Active alts are always encouraged and we even have a few alt raids that run every week. Many of our players are very avid gamers and play other games together outside of raid as well as m+!

About our Server:

Kil’jaeden has been around since Vanilla and has always been a high population server. The server is always busy with an active trade chat and auction house. Pug groups for raids and rbgs are constantly forming.

Apply with Roadrunner-Kil’Jaeden via our guild website

https://rrkj.enjin.com/recruitment

Trial Expectations:

If you are accepted for trial you are expected to be in guild and ready to raid by the next reset. We provide a guild cauldron and feasts however if you need other stat food that is your responsibility. Trial periods typically last 2-4 weeks, during which you will receive plenty of raid time so that your play can be evaluated. We expect you have a working mic and are able to communicate clearly should something happen during an encounter. Being able to take constructive criticism is a must. We are looking for progression minded players who want to raid on a shorter schedule. Class knowledge and prior raid experience is a huge plus.

Questions:

If you have any questions about joining our guild, feel free to pop on over to our server and ask. Our guild members and officers are always happy to speak to you. Thank you for taking your time to consider our guild

Contacts: Uruu#1882(latenight), Missbehavin#1157, Discord Pandasarus#9052 (daytime/latenight)

Hi Ha, We can offer you a home for Heroic Raiding, and Mythic+ in a consistent environment! :slight_smile: If interested just add us on B-net: Hoob#11345, Tiffin#11683 or Itz#1225

<Sacred Fire> On Bleeding Hollow was originally founded during Cataclysm by a group of in-game friends. We have a long history of raiding together going back to BC and Wrath. Our main focus for BFA is achieving AOTC. We’re currently seeking experienced, goal-oriented raiders, those returning to raiding, as well as active social members.

Raid Schedule: Tues. and Thurs. 9:00pm to 11:00pm Eastern Time.

Current Progression:
Normal EP: 5/8
Heroic BoD: 9/9 AOTC
Heroic Uldir: 8/8 AOTC
Heroic CoS: 1/2

Thanks for your time!

Hi, Hahe, :slight_smile:
Chain Reaction is an Alliance guild on Lightbringer. We raid Normal/Heroic 7-9:30 pm PST, and run mythic + any time. We’re a small guild with some players having been together since Vanilla, new people joining in each expac (myself in Pandaria). We’ve been Ahead of the Curve most tiers since Cataclysm. We also enjoy run regular mythics (including Mechagon) and achievement/transmog runs.
If that sounds like something you’re interested in, hit me up: RowanBeth #1291

Late Night Pain Train, LNPT, is recruiting members to continue current progression through raiding along with mythic plus and other various outside activities such as PVP, achievement runs, etc. Our raid times are Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday from 10-12 server EST. On zul’jin
The main focus is having a team of solid players that maintain a positive attitude during raids and encouraging toward other guildmates with the emphasis on improving and growing as we continue to work our way through each new level of challenging content.
We are recruiting all classes and specs and encourage our members to play what that enjoy.
For more information please contact Jabinee, Gorkow, Drakopolis, Mutaka, Holyapple or Brutall.
Respectfully,
Battle Tags. Jabini#1699 Gortao#1301 typicalr0x#1759
Jabinee
GM - LNPT

Hello!

Night Eternal has an immediate opening for a DH in our main raid group. We have been around since Vanilla and there is always something to do. I would love to have the chance to chat with you! Below is information about our guild, with my battle tag at the bottom.

I am Flameth, one of the raid leaders for Night Eternal on Alleria-Khadgar! We are looking for people that like to group and raid while also having fun and being part of the guild community at the same time.

We are an original vanilla guild that has raided for roughly 14 years and through every single tier of raiding. The guild leadership has remained unchanged throughout the life of the guild, and quite a few of the core raiders have been raiding in WOW since the very beginning. We are currently looking for a few more people that are interested in raiding with us and being part of a long-term guild. We have achieved AOTC every single tier since it was put into the game, and we usually get quite a few of the Mythic bosses down every tier as well. The atmosphere of the guild is very fun and stress free. We love to push content, but we also like to have a really good time while doing it.

We are currently 8/8N and 3/8H EP. Recruitment is opening up for the Eternal Palace raid. We are currently recruiting a couple of strong DPS and a solid healer or two for our main raid roster. All classes/specs will be considered, and good players will never be turned away. The main needs for the main raid roster currently are: Mage, Boomkin Druid, DPS/Tank DK, Shadow Priest, DH, and Mistweaver Monk. Our primary form of communication during raids and for announcements is Discord. We have multiple channels for our members that play other games together as well.

Our current main raid times are: Tuesday, Thursday, and Monday from 7:30PM until 9:30PM central time. That means that the first pull happens at 7:30PM, so please make sure that works with your schedule before applying!

If you are interested in being a part of the team, or coming to our alt/off raid night to hang out and see what we’re about, please contact myself (Flameth), or add my battletag (Nathom2000#1123). We look forward to hearing from you!

Hello Hahehahehahe!

I would love to talk to you about us. We’re a group of mythic raiders taking a small step back to be a little less CE and a little more relaxed. (Still doing some mythic). We just decided to form together this week so we’ve only had the chance to do a quick run through of normal (yesterday was our first raid as a “guild”).

We raid Tues/Weds 8:30 eastern - 11pm

I don’t want to throw a ton of info down here for you to go through so if your interest is piqued feel free to add me to btag and we can talk. Sataraa#1236

Hi! If you’re open to switching factions, I think our guild on Sargeras might be a good fit for you!

We are 7/8H in EP and went 9/9M in BoD for Cutting Edge. Our main goal is to continue obtaining CE and improving our ranks each tier.

Raid times are Tues/Thurs 8-11 pm CST and Monday 8-10 pm CST. Monday’s were recently added to our schedule to farm Jaina mounts and push progression as needed.

We are pretty active outside of raid times, both in game and discord. We have a solid community with a stable raid and officer core and we’re all mainly working adults looking to enjoy the game!

HMU on btag (Lgeme84#1466) or Discord (Andora#7035). Hope to hear from you!

Guild Name: Interdictor
Server: Tichondrius
Raid times: Tuesdays and Wednesdays 7:30PM - 10:30PM server time.
Progression: 6/8H

6/9M BoD
We plan to push for a late CE and are looking for 1 healer and good DPS players.

We also have a small group of players that push high keys in m+.

Please contact gannon#1394 on bnet if you are interested or have any questions.

Renegades is a Horde raiding guild on Trollbane. We raid on Saturday and Sunday evenings from 6:30 - 10 p.m. EST. We are currently 7/8N (with Azshara to 9%) and 5/8H in Eternal Palace.

The guild was formed in May 2010 with a focus on community, and we pride ourselves on balancing a friendly environment with pushing Mythic progression. If you’re looking for a guild where raiders push progression at the expense of the people that they’re raiding with, we are not the right guild for you. But if you’re looking for a place to kill Mythic bosses with a quality team of players, I would welcome the opportunity to talk to you and tell you more about our guild.

If you have any questions or would like to discuss our guild and raiding environment further, please add my BattleTag, Zaranna#1449.

Thank you for your consideration.

Hey Ha!
Resistance on Hyjal is recruiting!
Friday/Saturday 6:30-10:30pm PST
Optionals through the week.
We are also 8/8H 9/9M 8/8M!
We have a guild application at: https://goo.gl/forms/Qj0jq6Mxy10VudR32
If you have questions you can contact me at:
Discord: Elvera#1963

If your interested going to horde!
Area52, Stuff and Things, is a newly formed guild made up of high end raiders that are focusing on getting Cutting Edge

Raid Times
Tuesday, Wednesday 9 - 12 EST

Recruitment
Every spot is earned not designated so you have to perform to play, that being said we are looking for competitive and motivated players that are looking for the challenging raid environment

Main Priority:
Havoc DH
Rogue
DPS Warrior
Ele Sham
WW Monk
Lock

Expectations
Competitive and Always trying to get to the next lvl
MUST be a team player, we have a zero tolerance for toxicity
Show up on time
able to take and give constructive criticism (not bashing each other)

Preparedness
Showing up on time
enchants azerite and gems up to date
will provide flasks and feasts
focus up on boss pulls

Stuff and Things is a close group of friends that are on almost every day we do mythic plus every day and are always in discord, drama and toxicity will not be allowed under any circumstance. The 3 gm’s will do they’re very best to insure that there isn’t any problems.

Contact
If you have any questions regarding the guild, please contact me in game,
“Bently#1778”

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 1/8M, 8/8H EP [first week aotc] , 9/9M BoD [ce] , 2/2H CoS 9/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge]. We are #1 server on our server group.

Currently US 140 for Mythic BoD. Killed Jaina multiple times before the hardcore nerfs and reclear her every week.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 disc+holy priest, 1 holy paladin, 2 ranged dps(strong preference for warlock, ele sham, s priest) 1 dps with strong tank off spec, prefer monk or warrior… Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: We are pushing hard for famed slayer in eternal palace and need like minded driven competitive individuals with the same goal [IN PROGRESS]. To full clear mythic BoD in a timely competitive fashion (US 250 Minimum) [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst
[Mythic] Sat/Sun 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic night for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.@

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

Hi Hahe,

Keepers of the Dark is a laid back casual guild with a raid group that runs 2 times a week totaling 5 hours a week. (see below for times). We are pushing for AoTC in 8.2. We are a smaller guild at the moment but we have a very strong core group. Would love to add to our roster and make some new friends. Feel free to add me on Real ID if you would like to know more or even come in on some raids to test the waters. Have a great day!

Keepers of the Dark [H][Thrall]

Guild Goals: We are trying to create a positive environment for players of all skill levels. Our goal is to have weekly events for everyone to take part in. Mythic+, Transmog, Achievement runs, and PvP.

Raid Goals: We are pushing for at least AoTC for 8.2. Depending on where our group is by that time we may push through into Mythic.

Raid Times: Wed and Sun 9:00-11:30 EST

Recruitment:

-Tank: Low Priority (Both raid leads are currently tanking)
-Healer High
-Ranged DPS High
-Melee DPS High

Send me a message at Oathmaker#1785

PUGLife is a heroic Alliance guild looking to build its raid team and community!

Here are the details:
We raid Tuesday and Thursday nights from 10pm-12am EST.
We aim for our heroic AOTC every raid tier and have gotten our achieve every time! We are currently 8/8N Eternal Palace.

What we’re looking for: A few solid dps! All classes and good players will be considered. That being said, we would love a boomkin, mage or DH. Those with viable offspecs for healing or tanking will be highly considered.

How do you join? PUGLife requires a one-week trialing process. This will give not only us but, you, the opportunity to make sure we’re a good fit for one another.

What are we about? We are a guild group that focuses on the aspect of having fun while you raid. While we love to have fun, we can buckle down and kill bosses. Elitist attitudes are not what PUGLife is about. We’re good players but we also don’t take ourselves too seriously. We’ll take players willing to learn and grow into their class. If you’re coachable, we’ll help you as much as we can!

We’re a group made up of 20-40 year old players with jobs, families, and commitments outside of raid. We understand scheduling conflicts can and will happen.

Outside of raid, we run mythic plus, farm old raids for transmog, gather a group for achievement runs, and even play other games together on our ‘Free to Play Fridays!’ Some games we’ve played outside of WoW are Cards Against Humanity, Stardew Valley, Overwatch, Deceit, HoTs and Battlerite!

If PUGLife seems like it might be a good fit for you, add me on battlenet!
GM: Godeo#1447

Hi!

Epitaph of suramar/draka is looking for actuve players who want to have fun and see content. We are a group of friends who have played for over 10 years together. Raid nights are friday and satuday 9pm est and we run mythics daily. If you have any questions please add me to battlenet Alikona#11551
Hope to hear from you soon! <3

Hi! I’m Aestyria with Warlords of Draino on Thrall

We are looking for more for our group two roster raid group. The group is for casual raiders and If you just don’t want to put the time into mythic raiding and just want to log on 5 hours a week and raid with a chill group to have FUN (it’s a game), then our group may be for you. Our group has achieved AoTC each tier and members of our group who later wish to upgrade to the Group One raiding team are welcome to apply to that group, and the times do not overlap. We do keys, PvP, and even sometimes do older content for achievements, transmog, etc. Also, it is a pretty large guild and there are usually many other good players online to do something with.

This is a good group for someone who just came back to the game and is looking to get back into raiding but doesn’t want to feel overwhelmed or pressured.

Raid time: Sunday and Monday from 8pm-10pm (Eastern, server time)
Invites at 7:30, must be in raid by 7:45. Cauldrons and feasts are provided.

Looking for:

Tank(s)
Any DPS
DPS with tank/heal off spec
Healers

We do screen applicants and you are welcome to trial with us (at raid time) before making any decisions. To be accepted, there are a few requirements:

You must be able to listen and talk in discord
You are willing to use addons - DBM/bigwigs, Weak Auras
You should be able to attend 90% of raids. With that being said we understand that real life happens and you will not be penalized for missing as long as we get a heads up
You have a good attitude and can tolerate progression wiping etc
400 item level

How to contact one of us:

Aestyria#3508 (Discord) or Aeoweyth#1961 (BNet)
Grimmmmm#4298 (Discord) or Grim#1195 (BNet)