421 8/9M Blood LF Mythic Guild

I’m currently 8/9M BoD and 2/2H CoS. I had to take a break for a little under 2 months for personal reasons, so I haven’t raided or played much since then. I’m back now and looking to finish out the content and hop into 8.2. I’ve been playing since BC and maining my Blood DK since Cata. What I’m looking for in a guild is listed below.

2-3 raid days max
Mon-Fri. Can’t raid on Sat or Sun
Same or higher progression as me
Prefer to stay Alliance (might go Horde if situation was perfect)

Leave your info below and if I’m interested I’ll be in touch. Ty!

Hey Kaldin, would be very interested in chatting with you. Lmk

Guild : Exotic Raid Plan - US Dalaran
Faction : Alliance
Progression Raid Days : Tue, Wed, Thur 8:00-10:30 EST
Cleared : 8/9 M BoD - 2/2 H CoS

Working on P2 jaina trying for that last min CE. Looking for new tank that can start ASAP, new core healer (had to stop raiding ie Wife Agro), and melee DPS that can consistently perform mechanics.We are range heavy all of the sudden. Also building up for new tier.

Exotic Raid Plan was formed during WoD and has thrived and grown. We are a group of friends that enjoys playing together. We welcome new players and promote a mature guild and raiding environment. No toxic behavior or attitudes. We primarily focus on mythic raiding, but enjoy M+ and some pvp

We are currently recruiting experienced mythic raiders for trial. If you enjoy raiding, researching your class/spec for optimal performance and preparing for new tier raids by thoroughly researching new encounters then we are the guild for you.

www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/dalaran/Exotic+Raid+Plan

Contact
Theurgy - SeanOTG#1396
Discord - Theurgy#9756

bumping up

Hello Kaldin!

Stoic is an Alliance guild on Proudmoore (transferred from Bonechewer at the end of Legion), and have been active since vanilla. Stoic is a group of gamers primarily focused on mythic progression raiding in World of Warcraft.

We are a LGBT-friendly and inclusive guild, and value teamwork, respect, and being awesome. We are dedicated to building a community that supports each other and allows for lasting friendships within the guild.

Stoic has two raid teams, and one of them, Wipes at 1% (9/9 Mythic), is a cutting-edge team and raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays at 6 pm - 9 pm PST (server time). We have achieved CE since Archimonde in Hellfire Citadel.

We are a (semi-)hardcore raid team. Our goal is to completely clear each raid tier before the next one is released. We expect a high level of dedication and attendance from our members, but are still accommodating of players needing to take a night off occasionally. We want players who enjoy the challenge of cutting-edge mythic raiding, who have a strong personal drive to improve, and the perseverance to commit to clearing out each raid tier.

We keep our roster lean, so that we don’t have to ask too many players to go on standby. We don’t recruit for the bench, but we consider both personal execution as well as raid comp requirements when deciding a group for mythic progression. While we consider ourselves hardcore, we don’t do mandatory split runs, and we try to keep raiding fun but focused.

If you think you’d be a good fit with our team, and are interested in cutting edge raiding in BFA, please apply today at [www.stoic.gg]

If you have any questions, please get in contact with darkinertia#1386 (btag), AshaGreyjoy#3610 (discord)

[H] [9/9M & 2/2H-CoS] 2 Day Mythic Raiding Guild is now recruiting skilled players.

US - Bleeding Hollow/Horde

About TES:

• The Early Shift is a raiding guild that was formed right before Legion. Our goal is to become one of the best 2day guilds in the US! The leadership of TES has been around since Vanilla, and has a vast amount of high end leadership experience.

What you can expect from us as a guild:

• Strong/passionate/driven leadership that doesn’t give up.
  • A sense of community and direction.
  • Communication.

What we expect from our trials:

• Prepared with relevant consumables, gear, addons, and knowledge for raid.
  • Effort to integrate yourself with guild’s community.
  • 100% attendance during 2 week trial.
  • The drive to improve personal play.

The Late Shift - [9/9M & 2/2H-CoS]
6 hr/wk Raid Schedule:

• Tuesday: 7:30PM-10:30PM EST
  • Thursday: 7:30PM-10:30PM EST

What we’re looking for:

• We are ALWAYS looking for players with the drive and the passion to push themselves to be the best. With that being said, we have a few classes in HIGH demand:

The Late Shift - [9/9M & 2/2H-CoS]

• Tank (Any Class)
  • Healer (HPaly / DPriest)
  • Feral / Balance Druid
  • Warlock (Any Spec)
  • Mage (Any Spec)
  • Hunter (Any Spec)

Extra:

• Outside of scheduled raid times, the guild is very active in mythic + with several members that are pushing for higher IO scores. We also will set up occasional heroic/mythic runs to gear alts or run achievements.
  • For additional guild information, please join our guild discord and read through the guild info tab - https://discord.gg/GPwSGYn

How to apply:

• If you’re interested in submitting an application, please use this link below. http://www.guilded.gg/r/AdWR0maBMl?i=54k5B1pm
  • If you have any further inquiries/questions please reach out to me via BattleTag: Guild Master (Zhamy) - Zhamie#11997

We appreciate your time and interest. Best of luck with your search!

We are a Mythic Raiding guild on US-Sargeras Alliance and comprised of a core of Cutting Edge raiders. A core that has been together for multiple tiers and plan on building a fun and efficient raid environment for many more to come. All classes and specs are open as we want committed players over a specific spec.

Achieving CE in Azshara’s Eternal Palace while having a good time is the current goal of Escaped Apes and we are open to high level players who share the same goal.

Contact for Recruitment -
Ozone

• Discord - Ozone#7473
    Bnet - Jake#13636

SoloFro

• Discord - SoloFro#3443
    Bnet - SoloFro#1937

Scepticalzz

• Discord - Scepticalzz#7721
    Bnet - Scepticklezz#1666

Late Night Pain Train, LNPT, is recruiting members to continue current progression through raiding along with mythic plus and other various outside activities such as PVP, achievement runs, etc. Our raid times are Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday from 10-12 server EST. On zul’jin
The main focus is having a team of solid players that maintain a positive attitude during raids and encouraging toward other guildmates with the emphasis on improving and growing as we continue to work our way through each new level of challenging content.
We are recruiting all classes and specs and encourage our members to play what that enjoy.
For more information please contact Jabinee, Gorkow, Drakopolis, Mutaka, Holyapple or Brutall.
Respectfully,
Battle Tags. Jabini#1699 Gortao#1301
Jabinee
GM - LNPT