420 sin/outlaw rogue LF guild

former top 500ish NA raider in legion LF a more casual role in a solid guild. not sure i wanna commit to a raid schedule just yet, but i’d love to do some high keys and join in on heroic clears. and if things go well, maybe ill get back into mythic. hit me up if you have a guild that wouldnt mind taking in a poor washed up raider :slight_smile:

btag: Codius#1144

After some time away from World of Warcraft, we are looking to recruit members to join us as we march into Azshara’s Palace and the depths of the great reef of Nazjatar and city of Mechagon.

We need members to join us for raiding content, mythic+ content, and casual content. With that, players of all experience are welcome. We wish to help foster a true community of close friends and loyal companions as we continue our journey through BFA and whatever may come next.

As for raiding, we are looking to finish out the current tier (Eternal Palace) in a relaxed fashion; getting in and killing what we can without stressing. In the following tiers the goal will be achieving AoTC and working on some mythic content, again without going insane and beating our heads against a wall for hours at a time.

Raid Times: Tuesday 7pm-11pm EST and Sunday 2pm-6pm EST

Progression:
The Eternal Palace: 8/8N

Recruitment:
High:
S. Priest
Warlock
Hunter
Havoc DH
Resto Druid
Low:
Any exceptional DPS

If your role/class is not listed here, don’t hesitate to contact us anyway.

The goal is to get content down and enjoy doing it. If that’s what you’re looking for, please continue reading.

If you are interested in joining us for some mythic+ runs, to raid with us, or just to join a friendly and welcoming community, please contact us either on here, in-game, or on discord.

Battle Tags: klinepecker#11860
Discord: klinepecker#4620, norg#6362

Hi Dishonest! Asylum of Azeroth is currently recruiting for Heroic Palace. We don’t require commitment: if you’re online and want to raid, that’s great, and if you can’t make it, that’s fine too. Our members are also into pushing M+ keys (we’ll always get you at least a 10 for the week), arena, and achievement grinding/alt leveling. We’re recent transfers from a dead server and are a friendly, close-knit group. We’d love to have you join us. You can message battletag Neonlight#11788 (our guild master) or myself (Colin#1601) if you have any questions.

Ruined Immersion raids ONE day a week and does mythic keys, island expeditions, and various other things throughout the week. As a bonus during raids one of our tanks has players roll at half time for 100k gold and whoever wins gets it. If this sounds like something you might be interested in check us out below:

(Pain Train/Zul’jin Horde) 8/8 H We are recruiting dps/heals for our weekend raid group as we push into Mythic! Raid Times are Sat 9pm-12 EST Sun 7pm-10 EST with optional runs on Wednesday 9pm-11:30 EST and Friday 8pm-11 EST. We are a group of adult gamers who are looking for like-minded players to help fill out our roster! We also are on the look out for any M+/pvp/casual players. Relaxed environment. Please, feel free to contact me with any questions!

NEEDS
Holy Priest
Holy Pal
Rogue
any ranged dps

These are core spots that need immediate filling!

EXPECTATIONS
Show up to raid on time
Show up to raid with food/pre-pots
Study fights if needed

Ximu: GM/Raid Lead
Discord: Ximu#6990