420 MM Hunter LFG

Hello all,

I am returning after taking a short break from the game and I am looking for an active guild for keys and raiding.

2868 io in season 1 and looking to push further this season

AOTC and 3/8M in VOTI.

Not looking to push CE but definitely AOTC and push into mythic. a 2 night raiding guild is preferred, 3 nights is too much. Any nights after 6pm CST work.

Thanks for looking :slight_smile:

Edit: Willing to transfer

1 Like

Hi, pmw, our guild is looking for ranged dps for our weekend raid team. If you’d like to talk more, feel free to add me on Discord or B.net.

Discord: Goose#6454
B.net: Goose#1913

Hey there! We’d be happy to add another Hunter to our roster, reading your post I think we may be a perfect fit. Hit me up if we interest you, I’d love to chat with you about a spot with us! :grin:
~
Chaotic Neutral is a long-established semi-hardcore guild located on Alliance Turalyon that has been around since TBC! While we aren’t a hardcore CE push guild we do like to push as far as we can into mythic with a relaxed and chill raid environment, we’re a guild that prefers to have fun than get angry about progress.

We raid Tues/Weds from 7:30-10:30 pm EST with an optional Saturday extra prog/alt night in the same time frame if we have the people. If you’d like more info on our previous progress please visit our WoWProg page, for our loot rules please visit our forum post. All we ask of raiders is to research fights and research your own class so you can play to the best of your ability!
We’re currently 9/9N & 3/9H Aberrus!
We also have members who love running all levels of keys, and would be happy to bring more people along!

I’ll leave all our additional info below that I recommend checking out, but if you’re interested then please add my btag or discord to get in contact or put in an app on our guild site, hope to hear from you and if not then good luck on your search! :wave:
~
Guild Site: http://www.cnguild.org/
Forum Post: [A][Turalyon] - 8/8H & 3/8M | Recruiting for Dragonflight! Class Needs updated!
Guilds of WoW Page: https://guildsofwow.com/chaotic-neutral
WoW Progress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/turalyon/Chaotic+Neutral
Recruitment Contacts: Btag - GingerHeals#11438 | Discord - Sulveris#2701

We are Discrepancy on Illidan. We are a group of former AoTC and Mythic Raiders who aim to get AoTC and push mythic in Aberrus and beyond. Our core are a bunch of people who have been playing since the early days of WoW. We raid Friday and Saturday nights 8PM EST to 1030PM EST. We are looking for good people who are a personality match to the guild and are good players. We are 8/9 Normal after our first run and plan to be into heroic tonight after downing Sarkereth.

You like playing the “D-tier” spec but play it at a high level and are way more comfortable on that then the S Tier? We are the guild for you. We play this game for fun and want our guildies to have fun playing. We do still pay attention to roles though so no sorry we can’t run 10 melee dps.

We are a Mid-core guild. Our player base are adults with responsibilities, so we understand there are things more important than the game. Communication is key though. If you are interested reach out to Kippo BTag Kippo#1334 or discord Kippo#2813

[A] Lightnings Hand - Nesingwary

We raid Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 830pm to 11pm EST and have been raiding consistently for 10+years and would like more people to join our great friendly group of players to enjoy a fun, laid back approach to this game while making progress.

We also have several groups doing Mythic + content.

AOTC and KSM consistently!!

If intrerested in talking more hit me up in game or Kula, Healium or Utopea (Bnet Luminnarus#1437 or Ailissa#1577) to discuss it some more. You can also reach me on Discord at Ailissa/xxsamaraxx1984#6795

Now would be a great time to join to get started with us with 10.1 content, new players are encouraged to join our guild we have plenty of players that offer help!!

Good evening!

I am from Gnomaste, a semi-casual AotC focused Guild formed from the beginning of Shadowlands. We have gotten AotC each Tier since and we like to push the first few Mythic bosses in order to gear for the last boss of Heroic. We had some of our DPS drop out of 10.1 due to new schedules/IRL issues/etc and are looking to fill the gap with more DPS.

We Raid T/Th from 9PM CST to 12AM CST.

Give me a message on Discord if you’re interested!! We can def set up a trial run.

Discord: EtherealAlan#0001

Hey there! Bold may be a good fit!

We raid Wed/Thur from 8:30PM to 11:30PM EST

Our team is focused on AOTC with the goal of moving in to casual Mythic. For that reason, the standards for our members are higher than most AOTC teams.

—Contact B-tag/Discord—

GM: Jäger#11356 / Staffeln#5835

Team Lead: VictoriaKins#1971 / Victoria#4954

Recruitment Officer: Stigas#1237 / Jonezen#9839

DPS Officer: Bitmatt2#1312 / Rock#0020

Yo! We are currently looking for a ranged dps. Check us out!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/hillidan-legal-risk-management-28m-recruiting-for-101/1562169

Discord contacts:
Flub#2175
Ever#7963

bump for goodluck!

Hey Pmw,

Not a mythic team at the moment as we are just building up, but if you’re interested;

[Inglorius Bastardos][US-Cairne] is recruiting! We are a Raiding and Mythic+ guild looking to build our ranks! Recruiting all classes, roles and experience!
We are a newer guild with years of experience in leading and raiding focused on building something new and fresh! We like to keep things fun and relaxed but at the same time focusing on content when the time comes.

What can we provide?

• Progress and growth within the guild and content!
  • Family oriented (both in-game and out)
  • 18+ environment
  • Safe and friendly space to be you!

Who are we looking for?

• Like minded individuals who want to have fun and joke around, but also still do end-game content!
  • Players willing to learn and grow with the guild
  • Those looking for a fun and safe environment

Raid Times
Morning Raids: 10am - 2pm PST (Wed and Thurs)
Evening Raids: 8pm - 11pm PST (Tues and Thurs)

Recruitment Needs:

At the moment our recruitment is open to all! If this sounds like something you’d be interested don’t hesitate to come talk to us!

Discord- Shamshieldz #4137
Bnet- DireRaven#1545628

Hello everyone we are a newly formed guild with prior CE exp raiders. We started our own group to create a stress free raiding enviroment that does not become a chore. We raid Thursday and Monday from 930pm EST to 1130PM Est. We are a AOTC guild looking for mid to late Mythic push possibly CE.
We are currently looking for

Tank-Blood or Prot War
MDPS-All
RDPS-Mage, Devoker, Hunter, Boomy
Heals-Hpal, Prevoker, Hpriest.
Any class with a flex heal spec or tank spec.
Any and all exceptional players will be considered.
We will provide all materials needed for raid all we ask is for solid attendance, determination to learn and progress respect amongst others in the guild. We run keys daily and all have a common goal of 3k+ Io for season 2. M+ Players and raiders are welcome!

Rahmens#11589