420+ ilvl Warlock (Playing 14yrs) LF LateNight PST PvE Guild

Whats’up everyone,

Hope this post finds the correct bunch/group in World of Warcraft will try and keep this as short as possible and as organized as possible.

—About:
Ingame name is FTWitachi, I have been playing for just around 14 years now and have always mained Warlock and have never once changed. I have been well into pretty much every aspect of the game from PvE to PvP even Pet Battles and the rest. I have played every class in the game at a top/decent level, have a rich PvE background, and also like to stream/create content as well on the side.

—What I am looking for?:
I am looking for a guild (Must be horde) that raids late night PST time zone earliest start being 9pm PST, later the better. I also prefer minimal days a week as I still have no intentions of playing 5-7 days a week hardcore as I did back in the day, prefer 1-2 days max and a guild that still gets 90% of Mythic content completed whilst live. I am also wanting to state here I am looking for a guild mainly for the expansion following BFA as I am behind at the moment for the type of guild/home I am looking for being Mythic progression and I don’t want to join and be the slacker that’s behind, but if the guild does have alt runs and such on off-nights I would more than likely join those otherwise if you’re in dire need of a spot filled and looking for someone who takes his role and game matters seriously I am the person for that position.

—PvE History:
Classic: Fully Cleared When Live… (Top 100 guild) (Was raiding 5-7 days a week)
BC: Fully Cleared When Live… (Top 300 guild) (Was raiding 5-7 days a week)
WotlK: Fully Cleared When Live… (Except for Ulduar where I took a small break and the raid following being Trial came out very quick. (Top 50 guild) (Was raiding 5-7 days a week)
Cata: Fully Cleared When Live… (Guild started to go casual this expansion due to burnout in WotlK) (Was raiding 3-4 days a week)
MoP: Fully Cleared When Live… (Casual guild & same guild as Cata and end of WotlK) (Was raiding 3-4 days a week)
WoD: Fully Cleared When Live… (Casual guild & same guild as Cata and end of WotlK) (Was raiding 3-4 days a week)
Legion: Fully Cleared When Live 50% Mythic… (I went solo this expansion due to guild/friends quitting mid Legion and went full casual)
BFA: Current expansion and also the first expansion I took a 3 month break due to daily burnout and also not enjoying the game. I am now back looking for a home to join for the next expansion however I am decently geared, been up to date with everything in-game on a casual basis, etc…

—Misc.:
If looking for any other information please don’t hesitate to ask, I have been playing for just over 14 years, have seen everything in this game up until BFA and looking to get back into a guild again as I miss that side of the game. When it comes to other aspects of the game PvP, Pet Battles, etc and you want info on that be my guest haha. Add my Btag FTWitachi#1571 and I will respond asap.

Can’t wait to hear back, will keep checking this post as it’s favorited.

Thank You,
FTWitachi

About us:

• Sargeras Alliance. We formed during Legion and were pushing mythic content right out the gate. We recently moved as a core to alliance on Sargeras from Horde Illidan. We believe this to be beneficial to us long-term and since the entire core was on board we decided to go through with the move! We believe in having fun as a priority, but Cutting Edge is our goal!

Schedule:
Weds 11pm-2am Server (9pm-midnight PST)
Thurs 11pm-2am Server (9pm-midnight PST)

What We Are Looking For:
Fun is definitely our motivating factor (which is why we agreed as a whole to step away from the game when players did not find it fun). A large factor though is definitely progression and seeing as much content as possible. We are seeking players with a positive attitude that understand an error correction is not a personal attack.

Current Progression:

4/8M

Classes Needed:
Currently open to any roles!

My Bnet: ChugsBleach#1280

Always looking for strong players. Interested in a strong lock for next tier and beyond. Lets chat.

Short version: Mythic Guild LFM Raiders committed to getting CE.

GM/Raid Lead: Xantoniel#1517 on Bnet or Xantoniel#1979 on Discord
Recruitment: Zander#1312 on Bnet

Thanks guys, I should have specified horde only lol only race I play on my main lock is undead.

Hey there, I’ll leave my spam below!

<The Gorgonites> is a newly formed [H] weekend raiding guild based on the Hyjal realm, we are seeking competitive players to fill out our ranks as we push our progression into Mythic Eternal Palace.

Our roster is comprised of raiders who seek cutting-edge progression on a convenient schedule. As a two-night raiding guild, our environment is very laid back with semi-hardcore focus on raiding. With only being a 2-day it is crucial that our raiders are capable of analyzing their performance and constantly striving to become better.

We understand that life happens, however we require raiders to post in discord when they are going to be absent.

Many of our raiders are online at all hours of the day/night running mythic+, farming islands, or pushing arena. We’re seeking similar players with personality, competitive drive.

US - Horde - Hyjal
Fri & Sat 7:30 - 10:30 PST (10:30 - 0130 EST)
Wed Optional ALT/Missed run
[3/8M] Eternal Palace

We’re currently looking for core raiders for DPS and Heal to fill out our mythic roster.

High:
-Range DPS with OS Heal-
Medium :
Low
-DPS-

Raid spots are performance and composition based, so exceptional players should always apply regardless of our current needs.

Apply At forms.gle/XrwN5WZBay9UnwJRA

=====================

Contact Us

Discord:
Flowbie#4940
Enkryption#1682
or
BNET:
Dakota#1729

Thanks Enk for the post Horde and two nights a week is great but sadly times are a tad early for me.

Still LF home!!!

are you interested in raiding sat/sun 7-10pm est?

early times…

Still LF Guild!!!