420 ilvl BM monk (Multi spec) LF Mythic raiding guild!

Hi there im posting on an alt just to avoid drama of my guild knowing im shopping around.

I am seeking a guild that wants to push high level mythic raiding. My raid schedule is fairly open however i prefer times after 9EST and no later than 12 just cause i have work and junk.

My monk is MS Brewmaster 419 ilvl I also have a geared set for both MW and WW each being around like 416 i believe.

I have previous mythic experience of 2/8 in Uldir and 3/9 in BoD. I realize this is lower experience however I do believe I have what it takes to push higher with a better team.
Currently in EP I am 7/8N 6/8H!

I am willing to faction transfer for the right fit and conditions however i would prefer to stay on the horde if i have the choice.

Thanks for your time feel free to add me on btag BigT#1946 or post on here. I will check it every now and then. Thank you for your consideration!

Hi there!

<Unlikely Legends> of Zul’jin is a reformed semi-hardcore progression guild that has the solitary goal of pushing down Mythic content on a focused and enjoyable schedule. We are aiming for Top 250 US and are looking for players who want the same.

Our core roster will never be completely set in stone. We are always looking for exceptional players to come and compete for a position here, and we’ll be actively filtering our roster to ensure that the most skilled and flexible players are raiding progression.

Current Progression: Uldir: 8/8 Mythic (CE) | BoD: 9/9 Mythic (CE)
Our WoWProgressPage:

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zul-jin/Unlikely+Legends

Schedule (3 Days, 9 hours total):

Tuesday - 8:00PM - 11:00PM EST
Wednesday - 8:00PM - 11:00PM EST
Thursday - 8:00PM - 11:00PM EST

We are currently looking for the following:

Tank (non-warr preferred)
Havoc DH
Ranged DPS (Balance, Ele sham, Spriest)

We strongly believe that guild fit and personality is essential to a functioning and successful progression raiding environment. A suitable candidate will have all of the following characteristics:

• Team player
  • Clear and calm communication skills.
  • Constantly pushing to min/max their play.

We do not want to waste anyone’s time so please only apply if you have previous high-end Mythic raiding experience and can go above and beyond what would be expected from your class.

Application Form:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdfoFzlE9OalEjEMngkNtbLv22QpuzHO1ktqkViIQbdRyu_HQ/viewform

or feel free to contact one of the people listed below:

Cop#1480 (BNet)
sockrolid#1971(Discord)
SkillZy#11841 (BNet)
SkillZy#9006 (Discord)

Thanks and we look forward to hearing from you!

Hello! We are looking for a multi spec player!

Parasomnia on Area52 is recruiting competitive raiders committed to personal improvement, as well as contributing to a professional and collaborative team environment.

Raid times:
-Tues/Wed/Thurs 9:30pm-12:30am PST (12:30am-3:30am EST)

Team Goals:
-Mythic Progression with Cutting Edge as the goal.

• Currently 6/8 H EP

Needs:

Ranged DPS
Healers, perf with dual spec dps
Any exceptional players

About Parasomnia:
-Our team leads have CE experience from previous tiers/expansions, and we are looking to develop our team this expansion focusing on personal and raid progression, and most importantly team synergy built on the foundation of trust with like minded individuals.

Team Expectations:
-We expect all raiders to hold themselves to a high standard of Professionalism, Progression and Collaboration between team members.

-We expect each raid member to contribute to the greater well being of the team. This means coming to raid prepared each raid night with their specs fully optimized (simC/Raidbots/Pawn/Stat Weights) when it comes to gems, enchants, talents, consumables and are using the appropriate add-on/weakauras to ensure you are performing to the best of your abilities.

-We expect each team member to come prepared knowing the strategies for each boss before entering raid by taking a look at strat/kill videos/warcraftlogs replays.

-We expect all raiders to be able to take constructive criticism well so they can look into their own logs/wowanalyzer to improve their gameplay wherever it is needed.

Contacts:
-Wonka#1307 (Discord Wonka82#8402) - Recruitment
-Cmplex#1798 (Discord Cmplex#6174) - Team Leader

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Parasomnia
http://bit.ly/Parasomniaapp

how did you guys do last tier?

We did 6/9 M, had to rebuild, now we have a solid team! Before, we were CE in Uldir.

Alter,

We have an immediate opening for another tank on our raid team and actually prefer a BRM. We are an all adult raid team which finished BoD @ 3/9M, and CoS 2/2H. After week 1 of AEP, we cleared normal and finished @ 3/8H. Looking to push AOTC in the next week or two.

Some things you should know about our environment:

• We raid two nights a week: Monday and Thursday.
  • Raid times: 6 pm - 9 pm PST. (9-12 EST)
  • All consumables are provided by the guild bank.

Additionally, as a guild we also like to push M+ keystones. Most all of our guild is over 1k, with several of our members above the 2k io mark.

Please feel free to contact me in-game or through discord if you are interested in becoming a part of our team!

Btag: ArrowMan#1935
Discord: ArrowManXIV#8239

Hello again Alterego! We are now looking for a main tank!

Late Night Pain Train, LNPT, is recruiting members to continue current progression through raiding along with mythic plus and other various outside activities such as PVP, achievement runs, etc. Our raid times are Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday from 10-12 server EST. On zul’jin
The main focus is having a team of solid players that maintain a positive attitude during raids and encouraging toward other guildmates with the emphasis on improving and growing as we continue to work our way through each new level of challenging content.
We are recruiting all classes and specs and encourage our members to play what that enjoy.
For more information please contact Jabinee, Gorkow, Drakopolis, Mutaka, Holyapple or Brutall.
Respectfully,
Battle Tags. Jabini#1699 Gortao#1301 typicalr0x#1759
Jabinee
GM - LNPT

Thank you all for your interest but i have currently found a guild at this time. Thanks again :smiley: