420 Fury Warrior LF Raiding Guild

Hey, Proudmoore! I’m Shisao, a 420 Fury Warrior looking for a raiding guild for 8.3. I’ve always had ambitions of raiding Mythic, so if your progression team needs an extra MDPS, just let me know. I’d love to push high-end content with a nice, fun group of people who can persevere in the face of a challenge!

Hey! <Illicit> of Proudmoore would love to have you! We raid Tues/Thurs 6-9 server time (PST). We are 8/8 Heroic and AOTC.

Our Mythic Raid Team Raids on Fri/Sat from 7:30 PM to 10:30PM Server Time 3/8 currently. (Mythic is new) We are currently recruiting for Patch 8.3.

We have a PVP night, we run keys regularly, and are just a great group of close knit players looking to expand our roster and community.
We have a boosted Discord, and a no-wait Raidbots sim. My name is Quick and I am a raider and Guild Officer, please hit me up with any questions. Mythic team is based off performance and invitation.
Heroic is on Tues/Thurs and still has benchmarks, but is the perfect fit for those who want a challenge, but do not want to push Mythic content. Again, we’d love to have you join. Starlord#13835 is my battle tag, come join me in our Discord and lets chat!

We are always recruiting for both teams, and we do have tryouts for perm roster spots. Please contact in game for more info. Hope to see ya soon!

Just gonna bump this real quick. Ilvl is now 423, and progression is 8/8N 4/8H via pugs.

Hello Shisao,
Erected Resurrection is a casual guild that aims to achieve AotC each raid tier. If you want a laid back group that still wants to kill as many bosses as possible we may be a good fit.
Add Vex#1838 if you’re interested.