420 fury LF late night mythic guild

Well as the title says i am a 418 fury warrior and i just recently came back to the game after playing pretty casual through all of BoD and Crucible ( Did heroic and a few pug mythic kills ) and so far have done 6/8 N and 2/8 H Eternal Palace. ( crap pugs when i had much lower ilvl ) I know i am a bit late to the party for wanting to progress through mythic this tier but im dedicated and have no problem grinding the extra to catch up with the people who been playing all xpac

I have plenty of previous raiding exp dating all the way back to BC ranging from v high end kills to more casual i understand what it takes to be a mythic raider and all it comes with. I also understand there is 19 others in the raid that don’t want their time wasted and i don’t plan on doing so

I am always prepared for raid and log in early with flask / food / augment runes / knowledge of any fights we may be progressing on and if i make a mistake i make sure i learn from it and don’t let it happen again. I also research my class and use simcraft / pawn to get the most i can out of what i have

I play pretty much every night and have a pretty open schedule most days but i am still looking to raid more late night and i enjoy m+ so i am always around to run a key so if what ya read above sounds interesting please leave a comment below or add my btag pladoh#1124 for more info

Hello, we are recruiting:

Lint Roll My Carpet | Horde | Mal’Ganis

We raid Saturday and Sunday, 1:00am-3:30am CST

Battlenet:
Kawaiihealer#1404
kvncnh#1922

Hiya,

Welcome back to Wow! I took a look through your raiding history and some of your kill dates are evidence of your skill, so I’d be interested in talking to you about joining us.

Dark Skies is a long-time Cutting Edge guild, 9/9 Mythic Dazar’alor, currently 8/8 Heroic Palace and starting Mythic this week.

With roots stretching back to Wrath of the Lich King, Dark Skies is an older group that originally started as a haven for parents with small children. Hence our later start times, since many of our players can’t raid til their kids are in bed.

We raid Tue/Wed/Thurs from 9:30 PM to 1 AM Pacific Time. Hopefully those times work for you. The guild is run in an open, consensus fashion (i.e. no officers) which works well for us since we focus on only taking people who are laid back and will fit in well with the team.

You can check out our main thread if you’d like to find out more:

I’ll shoot you a btag request in game. Hope to talk to you soon.

Good morning Fedae!

Who is Conflicted:

Conflicted is a guild on Mal’Ganis - Horde. We’re a group of friends that have met in real life and in the game, who have come together to achieve our goals in game that includes raiding AOTC and Cutting Edge content. In the past, players have raided as high as top 20 US from different expansions.

When looking to join our guild we require that you have current logs as of 8.2 and knowledge of the mythic encounters that we’re currently progressing on. We have a two week trial period that we require 100% attendance. Our players all enjoy themselves, but know how to buckle down during progression. Executing mechanics just as important to us as legendary parses on Warcraftlogs.

We are a fun group to be around and hang out with. We’re always willing to go the extra mile for a guild member, and we enjoy pushing ourselves on raids. That’s what drives us, is the community that makes this guild great. Currently we have over 50 active members and that number grows daily. We also offer an active M+ and PVP community!

Raid Times

Tuesday - 7 PM - 10 PM PST
10 PM - 1 AM EST
Wednesday - 7 PM - 10 PM PST
10 PM - 1 AM EST
Thursday - 7 PM - 10 PM PST
10 PM - 1 AM EST

What are we looking for?

Tanks
CLOSED

Healers
CLOSED

RDPS
Elemental Shaman
Spriest
Lock
Mage

MDPS
Rogue
Warrior

• All Specs / Classes are encouraged to apply regardless of if they are listed above.

Contact Us

If you feel like you may fit in, please feel free to contact one of us via bnet, or simply post below and we will contact you!

GM:
Shamel#11827

Officers:
Rae#1385 - Healing Officer
Thrillhouse#1644 - Tank Officer
Blaze#1374 - DPS Officer

Trexxtorr#1631 - Recruitment

Guild Name: Anomaly
Server: Mal’ganis
Faction: Horde
Progression: 7/8H EP
8/9m Uldir (took a break during BoD… Leadership had IRL)
7/7m EN | 9/10m Nighthold | 13/13m HFC |10/10m BRF
Time Zone: CST
Schedule: Tues/Thurs 9:30PM - 12:30 AM CST (7:30-10:30 PST)

Apply here: https://forms.gle/dujXiyLHu96wkSwq8

Healers = Closed
Tank = Closed
Melee = Warrior!! (open)
Ranged = Warlock / Boomy / Mage

If you’re interested in learning more get in contact with me (Jaydee) and we will definitely be able to discuss and give you more detail on our team for EP

Trexon - Trexon#5549 (Guild Leader)
Jaýdee - Jaydee#15747 (Recruiting Officer)

Insomnia of <Seraph> of US-Mal’Ganis is comprised of a strong leadership core and friendly raiders who want to have fun killing bosses. We’re alt-friendly and often open our raids to the rest of the Seraph community.

We are a team that used to be heavy into mythic raiding. We are looking to get back into it now that we have the players to do it.

We raid 10:00pm - 1:00am CST on Wednesdays and Thursdays.

If this sounds like the team for you, contact gorgeouss#1922 to chat, or visit SeraphGuild.com to apply!

<Seraph>of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on the server for almost ten years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team
  • Community raids open to all
  • Legacy & achievement events open to all
  • M+ Dungeons
  • Twitch hosting for raiders
  • Social Media promotion
  • Active guild discord
  • Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams have unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Color Blind - 9/9M BoD (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438
  2. Blacklisted - 4/9M BoD (6pm - 9pm CST, T/Th) - diddy177#1798
  3. Raid 3 - 1/9M BoD (10pm - 1am CST, W/Th) - gorgeouss#1922
  4. Raid 4 - 1/9M BoD (8pm - 11am CST, Su) - ilpad#1438
  5. Tyrannosaurus Rekt - 9/9M BoD (9pm - 12am CST, Su/M) - drastically#1553

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)

Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid athttp://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild !