420 DH Havoc LFRG

I’m a 420 DH Havoc looking for a chill, mature and overall fun raiding guild to call home. I have been on the lookout for my best fit for a while, practically since Legion and I’ve been trying really hard to find just that. I have both first AOTC’s in BFA and I have only completed Normal TEP as my last guild was trying to learn from it. I did start playing WoW since Legion so I might need some adjustments to my play style but I’m willing to learn with the right guild, I do however, know my class pretty well and I’m a huge competitor while raiding for the fun of it. I don’t consider myself to be a toxic person I just like to have fun and enjoy the game with people that are non-judgmental.

I am looking for a pretty highly active guild that likes to push keys, although I’m trying to pick up my raider io score. I do need some practice with it and learn what each dungeon does for different weeks and I’d like someone to teach me what to do so I can advance in difficulty. I know this might sound like I’m a total newb, right!? lol but I guess someone’s gotta start somewhere! I am skilled in my class but I do need some work learning and it’s just been a roller coaster trying to find the right guild to do just that. If a guild is willing to give me the time to learn and / or teach me I can put all my effort to advance and show that I am trying. I’m also looking for a guild that focuses on Heroic and Mythic content, Normal is fine but as long as we’re all trying.

BTAG: Kulixa#1297
Discord: Nibba#2625

Thank you

Sunset Riders is a newly formed guild of friends and compatriots. Raiding 2 nights a week, we are a casual no drama guild! So far, we have achieved 7/8 N EP, and 3/8 H EP. We are on Moon Guard.

We also run mythic pluses, and generally have fun with each other.

We raid on Wednesday and Friday from 7 pm to 9:30 pm server time. (CST) We are also starting up an alt-run Normal raid on Saturday nights as well, to gear up our alts, and evaluate potential recruits.

Currently, we are mainly seeking reliable DPS (Warlock / Shadow Priest) for progression. Item level of 390+, with knowledge of fight mechanics and a desire to learn and push content. Other classes will be considered of course, as well as skilled players with a lower item level.

We strive for a mature, stress free raiding experience. Feel free to add laskaland#1404 in BNET.

Added you on btag, hit me up lathander#1319

Hey

Let’s chat some more! I added ya on bnet!!

Hey Blue,

If you’re up to swapping over to Alliance, I think we have the home for you!

Server: Stormrage
Guild: PUG Life

PUG Life is a heroic Alliance guild looking to build its raid team and community!

Details:
We raid Tuesday and Thursday nights from 10pm-12am EST.
We aim for our heroic AOTC every raid tier and have gotten our achieve every time! We are currently 8/8N 3/8H Eternal Palace.

What we’re looking for:
A few solid dps! All classes and good players will be considered. That being said, we would love a boomkin, mage or DH. Those with viable offspecs for healing or tanking will be highly considered.

We are also looking for a new tank! We have two full time tanks at the moment with one interested in swapping to dps. So, we are keeping our eyes open for a solid tank as well to raid alongside our Brewmaster.

How do you join? PUGLife requires a one-week trialing process. This will give not only us but, you, the opportunity to make sure we’re a good fit for one another.

What are we about?
We are a guild group that focuses on the aspect of having fun while you raid. While we love to have fun, we can buckle down and kill bosses. Elitist attitudes are not what PUGLife is about. We’re good players but we also don’t take ourselves too seriously. We’ll take players willing to learn and grow into their class. If you’re coach-able, we’ll help you as much as we can!

We’re a group made up of 20-40 year old players with jobs, families, and commitments outside of raid. We understand scheduling conflicts can and will happen.

Outside of raid, we run mythic plus, farm old raids for transmog, gather a group for achievement runs, and even play other games together on our ‘Free to Play Fridays!’ Some games we’ve played outside of WoW are Cards Against Humanity, Stardew Valley, Overwatch, Deceit, HoTs and Battlerite!

If PUGLife seems like it might be a good fit for you, add me on battlenet!
Brobeans#11837

Hello blue,
I think my raid guild would be a great fit for you. We are fun but dedicated players that raid both normal and heroic EP. Isent you a friend request so we could chat thank you. twisted#1245

Nocturnal Sun on Area52 has a newly forming team recruiting for AotC, we will do mythic once AotC is done. Looking for raiders committed to personal improvement, as well as contributing to a fun team environment.

Raid times:
-Sat & Sun 8:00 – 11:00pm EST

Team Goals:
-AoTC & Mythic Progression at our pace. As we are not in any sort of race mythic progression will be done at a pace that feels comfortable to the team once we reach our goal of AotC.

Team Needs:
High priority to healers or dps with heal off spec, high need for melee classes though DPS of all kinds please contact Jess, exceptional dps will always be considered!

Requirements – Min ilvl of 400 and min neck level of 50 for normal clears, basic knowledge of fights.

About Nocturnal Sun:
-We are a new team; however, a number of the players have raided together before and were 6/8H before this change was made.
-We are an adult guild, if the occasional joking with each other and swearing bother you then we aren’t the guild for you!
-We consider the enjoyment of the game and loyalty more important then your parse!

Team Expectations:
-We expect all raiders to hold themselves accountable, take ownership of your mistakes and learn from them. Help is always available if you aren’t understanding something or need clarification.
-We expect each team member to come prepared knowing the strategies for each boss before entering raid by looking at strat/kill videos/warcraftlogs replays.
-We expect all raiders to be able to take constructive criticism well so they can look into their own logs/wowanalyzer to improve their gameplay wherever it is needed.
-We expect raiders to have appropriate addons installed and updated before raid; we use Angry Assignments, GTFO and Weak Auras - this is not optional.

To apply contact:
-Jesseika#11484 (Discord Jesseika#6725) Jessieka

We have a Sunday group with a focus on AOTC only for the current tier. It’s made up of friends and family, and alts (sometimes mains) from our mythic team that raids during the week. Always looking for more solid players that have limited time to commit to raid. It is every Sunday from 2pm PST and will go for 2-2.5 hours. If you’re interested, let me know. Can find our Mythic raid guild spam below.

GM/Raid Lead: Xantoniel#1517 on Bnet or Xantoniel#1979 on Discord

Server: Blackhand/Galakrond
Faction: Horde
Raid Times: Tuesday/Thursday 7:30PM – 10:30PM CST

Enlightened Dark is recruiting for The Eternal Palace, 6/8H 8/8N. We are currently looking for members of all calibers to fill our ranks; in need of an off-healer and few dps to fill out the raid team for Mythic. We are a casual progression guild whose goal is to get AoTC for current content then try and move into Mythic as much as possible.

Raid times are Tues/Thurs 7:30-10:30 CST. There is also optional Sunday runs at the same time for further pushing at the start of a raid tier and social/alt runs later in the season.

What to expect from us:

• Raiding at a semi-casual level, but still clearing content in a reasonable time frame.
  • Help with providing raid consumables and enchants/gems
  • Help with classes or in game knowledge when needed

What we expect from you:

• Be respectful! (we like to joke around and have fun with each other, this includes non-pc; if it is being directed at you and you don’t like it please say something and we will stop but don’t expect others to stop making jokes with each other)
  • Be prepared for raids (consumable, strats, addons, etc)
  • Ability to listen, learn, and open to constructive criticism while learning
  • Prior notice if unable to make raids (let us know as soon as possible) we do understand real life happens!

Expansion Raiding Progression:

CoS - 2/2H(AoTC)
BFD - 1/8M 8/8H(AoTC)
Uldir - 2/8M 8/8H(AoTC)

if you have any questions please feel free to contact me via this forum, discord or in game. Also any of our officers in game: Ranes, Raellia, and Anxiety.

Discord Corenne#7007
Battle tag frosty#1498

Hey Blue!

I’d like to talk more if you are interested. I think we would be a great fit for you! Add me!

Pep Talk is a newly formed guild on (H) Illidan with the purpose of enjoying content as a community. Currently pursuing end game content in pve/pvp and eventually moving into mythic raiding.

We are looking for anyone interested in joining our community. Previous raiding experience is not needed and we are willing to help complete mythic + to help gear.

We raid on Saturdays and Sundays 9:15-11:45 eastern. Groups will start forming around 9:00 eastern to be as efficient as possible. Flasks and food will be provided.

Transmog runs and pvp groups will be set up periodically throughout the week as we gain more members.

Arc#9996 Discord

Raid times : Saturday/Sunday 9:15-11:45 eastern

Thank you everyone for reaching out. I’ve found a guild with some old friends and I’ll be staying in the guild with them. Good luck to y’all :smiley:

Hi Blue,

Awesome that you’re a DH Havoc! I’ll leave your with guild information below, in case you’re interested in our guild! =)

Best Wishes,

Officer Dizazz
Btag: Fade#1851

=================

Arondight is LF Raiders for Azshara’s Eternal Palace raid! We’re currently 7/8 N & 5/8 H! We’re in need of dps & healers!

Official raid days & times are Tuesdays & Thursdays @ 8:30-11:30 PM Pacific Standard Time!

WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?:

• Dps: Any ranged dps (preferably a mage or shadow priest) & melee dps (preferably a death knight or rogue). However, any skilled dps players are welcome!
  • Heals: LF a Holy Paladin healer or Holy/Discipline Priest healer.

ABOUT US:

• We’re on the realm, Lightbringer.
  • We’re an Alliance guild.
  • We’re a very friendly, Heroic, semi-casual, raiding guild. Not hardcore, but not casual enough that we don’t push content. We’re about community and having fun, while pushing content!
  • We’re very active in Discord. We sometimes host holiday contests, optional events such as: transmog/achievement runs, mythic+, raids, or pvp. Mondays are usually used for optional mythic+ or unofficial raids!
  • What does Arondight mean? Arondight is the name of Lancelot’s sword. It means unfading light.
  • Please feel free to add/contact me on Btag @ Fade#1851.

MISSION STATEMENT: To uphold honor, loyalty, and friendship, to support one another as a whole in a manner that is Knightly.