420 Blood DK 9/9M LF Raid Team

After some Schedule changes i am forced to search for a new raid team, i am a 9/9 CE Blood DK but also have Brew master and Prot Paladin at 400ilvl and am willing to play what is needed. Because schedule is a deciding factor in where i raid the nights i am available are set in stone. but i am more flexible on the times on said days. i like to have fun in raid but i take my performance quite seriously and put a lot of work into improvement. please contact me via this post or at my discord Ozz#9547 with questions.

Nights Available
Monday
Wednesday
Friday
Saturday

Times Available
7pm - 3am est.

Because i am not allowed to Post Links here please feel free to Look up Øzz (Alt code 0248) on Warcraft logs and Raider io.

Hey Ozz,

Fathom is a friendly Horde mythic progression guild on Mal’Ganis, (9/9H 5/9M) who aim for our guild to be a real home for our members as well as maximizing the 2 night raid schedule, so our raids are both enjoyable and efficient.

We raid Fri and Sat nights, 8:00pm to 11:00pm CST. and are preparing for Eternal Palace getting ready for a cutting edge. At the moment we just need a few to round our roster out.

I’d love to have a chat if you’re interested. Best of luck with your hunting!

You can check us at:

Thanks for time, hope the hunt goes well!

Hello Ozz,

My team is looking for get ready for Mythic EP. We are possibly looking for a skilled tank. We need someone who is vocal for externals, easy-going, and knows their class well. Check us out!

Wubs and Friends - CoS AOTC BoD AOTC (10pm - 1am CST, (T*)W/Th)

Part of the fantastic community of US-Mal’Ganis, W&F wants to have a fairly relaxed raid schedule with a team of 25+ like-minded individuals who want to party.
If this sounds like the team for you, contact Oneg#11294 to chat, or visit SeraphGuild .com for a QUICK google form application.

Seraph

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on server for over nine years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team
  • Community raids open to all
  • Legacy & achievement events open to all
  • M+ Dungeons
  • Twitch hosting for raiders
  • Social Media promotion
  • Active guild discord
  • Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams has unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild. com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Color Blind - CoS AOTC, BoD AOTC 8/9M (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438, jaymie#11120
  2. Blacklisted - CoS AOTC, BoD AOTC 4/9M (6:30pm - 9:30pm CST, T/Th) - Yubbination#1974,
  3. Wubs & Friends - CoS AOTC, BoD AOTC 1/9M (10pm - 1am CST, (T*)W/Th) - Oneg#11294

Guild Master : Ilpad (ilpad#1438)
Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)
Visit SeraphGuild. com for more information, and watch us raid athttp://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild !

We are always looking for exceptional applicants.