420 Blood DK 8/9 Mythic LF Guild

Hello, i’m looking to find a new home on Illidan before the new raid release. I can play either Blood DK, or Havoc DH. I am more then happy to give as many details as needed, but would prefer to do it all over voice chat. Beef#12743 is my B-Tag.

UPDATE - 7-10

Still looking for a guild. Neck is currently 54 , and almost 55. I enjoy a lot of M+ as well. Hoping to chat with a few today!! Beef#12743

UPDATE - 7/14

8/8 Normal. 3/8 Heroic EP. Looking to find a 2 day raiding guild so i can get away from pug lyfe. 56 neck level

About us:
We formed during Legion and were pushing mythic content right out the gate. We all decided to step away from the game during Uldir due to lack of interest in the content among the guild. Recently about 10 of us have gotten together and decided to return to the game.

Schedule:
Weds 11pm-2am Server (9pm-midnight PST)
Thurs 11pm-2am Server (9pm-midnight PST)

What We Are Looking For:
Fun is definitely our motivating factor (which is why we agreed as a whole to step away from the game when players did not find it fun). A large factor though is definitely progression and seeing as much content as possible. We are seeking players with a positive attitude that understand an error correction is not a personal attack.

Classes Needed:
Like I said with us recently returning, no classes are off the table. We primarily are in need of some solid ranged DPS as a primary need though.

My Bnet: ChugsBleach#1280

If you have any questions at all, plz feel free to reach out at any time!