1. Times available & time zone: 6pm EST - anyday
  2. Server preference: Any
  3. Faction preference: A
  4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: Semi HC
  5. Current progression/experience: 3/8 H
  6. Recent logs (if available): Upon Request
  7. Contact info: Reply

Hello Bubble,

Armageddon Industries - Horde - Area 52 - Age 25+ (30+ preferred)

About Us:

Our guild environment/community is like back in the glory days of WotLK. A mature atmosphere free of stress, vulgarity, discrimination, and all that other toxic stuff is our top priority. We are more than just raiding and focus on building gaming friendships with like minded adults. We are a “real life first” meaning we see gaming as a hobby and not another job. We are a multi game community: WoW, Destiny 2, ESO, GW2, and Anthem.

Mission

• Fun and stress free is more important than loot or progression.

• Provide a mature atmosphere free of “teenager/young adult” drama, ignorance, and constant foul language.

• Maintain quality membership over quantity of members. We do not mass invite just to pump membership numbers. We take pride in considering player personality, loyalty, helpfulness, and game history over current skill and gear. Skill and gear can be helped, bad attitudes (racist, elitist, egocentric, offensive, etc) cannot.

BfA Progression: EP 5/8H & 8/8N, CoS 2/2N, BoD 9/9H (AotC), Uldir 8/8H (AotC)

Legion Progression: Antorus 11/11H (AotC), ToS 9/9H (AotC), NH 10/10H (AotC), ToV 3/3H (AotC), EN 4/7M & 7/7H (AotC)

Our Schedule

T/Th 11pm-2am Server (EST) - Core Raid Team

Sun - Dungeons (Mythic/Timewalkers/Challenge)

If you are interested, contact us in game/discord:

Mirielle - Recruitment Officer

Battletag ID - Mirielle#1541

Discord ID - Miriel#2724

Novabomb - Guild Master / Raid Lead

Battletag ID - Armageddon#1974

Discord ID - Skybolt#2791

Or reply here:

1 Like

Imperial Guard 6/8H Fri/Sat 7-11 CST that has been killing bosses since 2012. We are looking for players that are interested in killing bosses and enjoying content together. We are currently looking for locks/mages for our Fri/Sat group. We are also starting a second raid team Wed/Thur 7-10 CST currently lf most roles. If you have any questions

Guild Achievements
Uldir 2/8M 8/8H
ABT 3/11M 11/11H
ToS 9/9H
NH 3/10M 10/10H
ToV 3/3H
EN 6/6H

Contact Info
GM: Btag Tiekenee#1613 Discord: Thirdpint1124
Officer: Rebocop18#1419 Discord:

Diminishing Returns on Dalaran is currently recruiting for a core raid position. We are a 13-year-old Alliance raiding guild, focused on end game content.

Started Mythic EP 7/31/19

Raid Times: Tuesday and Wednesday 8pm till 11pm est. (6 hrs. per week)

Current Progression:
EP 1/8 Mythic
BOD 6/9 Mythic 9/9 Heroic

Currently recruiting:
DPS: **ANY **
Healer: Druid, monk, disc
Tank: Any

ALL EXCEPTIONAL PLAYERS WITH LOGS, WELCOME.

I can be reached at my btag – Msgrimreaper#1894 or discord – Msgrim#5553

You can also add Geoza if I am not online - BTag Geo#1668

1 Like

Freedom Delivery Crew - Horde Zul’jin

Current EP Progress: 8/8H
Raid Times: 9 - 11 ET
Raid Days: Tuesday, Wednesdays, Thursdays*

*Thursdays are usually our flex day between raiding and mythic +

Mike#111930 on BNET

Hello Bubble :slight_smile:

Heartbreakers is recruiting! If you’re looking for a balance between content progression and a fun guild Heartbreakers is the guild for you.

Heartbreakers is a friendly Heroic/Mythic Raiding guild. Our goal for every raid is to have AOTC and some Mythic boss progression whilst maintaining a positive, fun, welcoming and friendly atmosphere with many members in guild chat throughout the day and evening. On off days many of our members are doing arenas, battlegrounds, m+s both lower keys and higher keys, running old raids and hanging out in discord.Many of the players in the guild are players who have played the game since TBC and have played alongside each other since then in much of the content.

Our raid team progression and raid days/times are as follows:

7/8N 3/8H 2/2H 9/9H 1/9M (Tuesday and Thursday 9pm to 11pm EST)

What we are looking for:

Heals. Core spots available. In need of dependable DPS and Heals.

M+ Players, priority on healers.

Dependable players with good attitudes, raiders and casual players alike. Players who are looking for a long term guild to call home and enjoy both the game content and experience along with the social aspect of the game.

Add my bnet yrreg4791#1858, I look forward to talking to you and possibly raiding with you! :slight_smile:

Hey Bubble!

Server: Stormrage
Guild: PUG Life

PUG Life is a heroic Alliance guild looking to build its raid team and community!

Details:
We raid Tuesday and Thursday nights from 10pm-12am EST.
We aim for our heroic AOTC every raid tier and have gotten our achieve every time! We are currently 8/8N 3/8H Eternal Palace.

What we’re looking for:
A few solid dps! All classes and good players will be considered. That being said, we would love a boomkin, mage or DH. Those with viable offspecs for healing or tanking will be highly considered.

We are also looking for a new tank! We have two full time tanks at the moment with one interested in swapping to dps. So, we are keeping our eyes open for a solid tank as well to raid alongside our Brewmaster.

How do you join? PUGLife requires a one-week trialing process. This will give not only us but, you, the opportunity to make sure we’re a good fit for one another.

What are we about?
We are a guild group that focuses on the aspect of having fun while you raid. While we love to have fun, we can buckle down and kill bosses. Elitist attitudes are not what PUGLife is about. We’re good players but we also don’t take ourselves too seriously. We’ll take players willing to learn and grow into their class. If you’re coach-able, we’ll help you as much as we can!

We’re a group made up of 20-40 year old players with jobs, families, and commitments outside of raid. We understand scheduling conflicts can and will happen.

Outside of raid, we run mythic plus, farm old raids for transmog, gather a group for achievement runs, and even play other games together on our ‘Free to Play Fridays!’ Some games we’ve played outside of WoW are Cards Against Humanity, Stardew Valley, Overwatch, Deceit, HoTs and Battlerite!

If PUGLife seems like it might be a good fit for you, add me on battlenet!
Brobeans#11837

Hey Bubblebobble!

If you decide on horde i’d love to chat more with you! I’m looking at building a great community that’s more than just raiding if interested and I could use a healer. Add me!

Pep Talk is a newly formed guild on (H) Illidan with the purpose of enjoying content as a community. Currently pursuing end game content in pve/pvp and eventually moving into mythic raiding.

We are looking for anyone interested in joining our community. Previous raiding experience is not needed and we are willing to help complete mythic + to help gear.

We raid on Saturdays and Sundays 9:15-11:45 eastern. Groups will start forming around 9:00 eastern to be as efficient as possible. Flasks and food will be provided.

Transmog runs and pvp groups will be set up periodically throughout the week as we gain more members.

Arc#9996 Discord

Raid times : Saturday/Sunday 9:15-11:45 eastern