419WW/416MW LF M Prog Guild

Battletag is sunlust#11211. Player since classic with plenty of M raiding experience. Tuesdays,Wednesdays, and Thursdays work best. I main WW and am only starting out MW so I only do alright healing, not interested in maining it. Also have a 413 Dk dps I main if that is of any interest.

Good morning Hathenalor! I sent you a friend request. Would like to see if my guild would be a good fit for you. Here is a link to my recruitment post.

Thanks!

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 9/9M BoD [ce] , 2/2H CoS 9/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge]. We are #1 server on our server group.

Currently US 140 for Mythic BoD. Killed Jaina multiple times before the hardcore nerfs and reclear her every week.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 disc+holy priest, 1 holy paladin, 2 ranged dps(strong preference for warlock, ele sham, s priest) 1 dps with strong tank off spec, prefer monk or warrior… Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic BoD in a timely competitive fashion (US 250 Minimum) [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst
[Mythic] Sat/Sun 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic night for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.@#

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

Short version: Mythic Guild LFM Raiders committed to getting CE.

GM/Raid Lead: Xantoniel#1517 on Bnet or Xantoniel#1979 on Discord

Hello Hath! < Sauce > is currently looking for some DPS! We are currently 7/9M. We raid 8:30-11:00 EST Tue/Wed/Thursday. Add me on RealiD Murph#12632

if you decide to play the better spec app :wink: seeking MW

LATE NIGHT [H-Mal’Ganis][9/9M CE] is in need of solid HEALERS and SPRIEST for CURRENT reclears AND July 9th raiding. Times: T/W/TH 11PM-1:30AM CST!! Don’t worry about your experience much, we dissect logs well. Please fill out our application if you’re interested. =)

bit.ly/LateApp

Hey Hathenalor,

We’re Eminence on Bleeding Hollow 7/9M looking for an additional healer and dps for our core group heading into 8.2 and further. We’d love to add a monk to the roster going forward. Our schedule works great with what you’re looking for and if you want to push CE we’d love to have ya. Here’s some basic info about the guild but reach out if you have any questions:

General Info

Eminence is looking to recruit all classes/roles to expand our raid team. We raid Tuesdays and Thursday from 8:30-11:30 EST and push Mythic+ groups in our down time.

Who are we?

We’re largely made up of Vanilla/BC experienced players and are always willing to help new players get better. Our goal is to have fun and enjoy the game while pushing new content. We can’t raid 20 hours a week anymore but we still like to try and cut the edge.

What you can expect?

A group of people who like to joke around and have a good time but still try for orange parses and high personal ratings. Our team will always try to help get your Mythic+'s done and get you involved in alt runs/RBG’s outside of Mythic Raiding. We cover Guild Repairs, Cauldrons, Gems and Feasts.

What we expect from you

In order to maintain a fun and easygoing atmosphere while progressing, there are certain expectations we have for all Eminence members. Members are expected to continually strive to improve themselves as players and contribute positively to the guild. No one likes to carry, and no one likes to feel like they are being carried. Raids are more productive and enjoyable when everyone is putting forth their best effort. As such, members are expected to:

–Know their specs, rotations, boss mechanics, and their fight responsibilities.

–Keep up to date on their spec’s theorycrafting.

–Maintain consistent raid attendance.

–Be respectful to other members.

–Perform in the top 30% of their spec.

–Advance their character throughout the week by running M+, Island invasions, and Heroic Warfronts.

If this sounds like your type of atmosphere; then feel free to add me at Slyscape#1138, message me on reddit, in game, or on discord SlyTerryTang#6645.

If I’m not available feel free to message Shusin#1160 for more info!

8/9 Mythic Topped Off is a former top 10 US ten man raiding guild that has reformed to raid on a lighter schedule. We are looking for like minded individuals that are willing to put in maximum effort with minimal time investment.

We raid Tuesday & Thursday 9-12 CST on the Horde server Illidan.

Have any questions? Add my battletag:

Coachmcguirk#1860

Add me to chat!

Hey Hathenalor,

Located on Area-52 a highly populated Horde server, Moted is an AotC/early mythic focused guild that enjoys raiding in a lighter atmosphere. We run m+10’s and higher weekly for the entire guild. We offer cauldrons and feasts, as well as guild repairs for raiders. We have many former top end CE raiders who aren’t interested in playing the game like that anymore. We just destroy heroic, dabble in mythic, get our 10’s and higher in but most of all, HAVE FUN! We’re a community that has been together for a very long time, we enjoy our game time, it’s not stressful or a shout-fest! it’s a joke/booze/laughter filled 3 hours!

We raid Tue & Thu from 8p-11p EST with an optional ‘fun-run’ on Monday. 1/9M, 9/9H, 2/2H

Discord(preferred): Jaystir#1204
Bnet: Jaystir#1960

Hey there Hath! Here are some details about my guild. :smile:

Server : Stormrage

Faction : Alliance

Raid Days : Tuesday, Wednesday optional Thursday.

Times : 10:00pm - 1:30am EST

Current Progress : 2/2 9/9H AOTC, 5/9M

GM- Octopuscake#1921
CO-GM- Warner#1294

[Ruiner] is an Alliance guild on the Stormrage (US-EST) server. We are currently 9/9H AOTC, 6/9M and we are committed to raiding 2 days a week. (7 hours a week) with an optional heroic-/Mythic alt run Thursday and encourage everyone to come.Our focus is Mythic content, with M+ on the side.**not a CE guild yet.**Our main goal is to surround ourselves with like minded players, who understand their classes and enjoy our company.

Current Recruitment:

Currently we have a Core, but would like to add to this to give us some wiggle room. We do swap our raid roster depending on a fight or a players progression.Any Melee or Ranged DPS All classes and players will be considered after the trial period has ended. (3 weeks)

1 Tank - With a dps off spec (if app) (Priority)

1 DPS - With a tank/healer off spec

1 Healer - A DPS off spec is always preffered.

About Us : We were formed by a core group of friends to effectively down bosses within a timely manner together. At the time of it’s conception we were not formally focused on Mythic how ever over time our focus has changed.
primarily focused on getting down as many mythic boss kills as a team while maintaining our roster to it’s fullest… This is not a temporary guild. We wish to build and grow together for future content… We are most importantly friends both inside and outside the game and encourage community interaction.

I hope you consider us!

Sent a btag invite necropoles#1464 or cubfucious#8979 discord if you prefer. Sellouts illidan-horde we raid t/w/th 9pm-11 EST. 4/9m this tier (late start) pushing cutting edge in 8.2 memes and debauchery in discord. If that sounds like a fun time lets chat.

Hey! Oblivion-Hyjal would love to chat w/ you sometime. Our current progression is 7/9M & 2/2H. We raid Tuesday/Thursday 6:30-9:30 PST. We also have a pretty active mythic+ group. If you’re interested feel free to reach out to me whenever I’m generally pretty available :stuck_out_tongue:

Pheddi#1889 (bnet)
Çlarus#7994 (discord)

Elevenfold [A] Stormrage

We are a 3 day per week progression orientated mythic raiding guild. Currently 1/2M COS (US 86) 9/9M BOD (US 185) CE and 8/8 CE uldir and seeking exceptional dps ,1 healer (pref resto shaman, priest, paladin)

Raid times: Tues/Wed/Sun - 7:30-11:00pm EST

Our goal is to push CE as quickly as we can on a reasonable raid schedule. Outside of mythic progression, we are active in other activities such as mythic key pushing, off night heroic raids, etc. We run a lean raid roster and do not recruit for the bench, all needs are for core raid positions.

Current recruitment needs:
High priority :

• Resto Shaman
  • Priest (disc / holy)
  • Paladin (Holy)
  • Mage
  • Moonkin
  • Warlock
  • Ele Shaman
  • S Priest

All exceptional players are welcome to apply, even if your class / spec is not specifically listed. We review all properly submitted applications within 24-48 hours.

We strive to provide a quality progression orientated raid environment, if you are interested in joining the team you can submit an application here:

https:// bit .ly/2UbfYYl

For any questions please contact:
Oblvnxknight#1712 (btag) or oblvnxknight#6331 (disc)
Richard#11728 (btag)

Hi! If you can make late night times then Imagine on Tichondrius could be the right move. We are 9/9M with multiple reclears. We raid T/W/Th 10pm PST - 1am PST. If this sounds like something you want to know more about hit me up at Captain#12193 or put in an app at imagine-guild DOT enjin DOT com/
Thanks!

Guild Name: Anomaly
Server: Mal’ganis
Faction: Horde
Progression: 9/9M BoD Splitting to make new raid team
Time Zone: CST
Schedule: Tues/Thurs 9:30PM - 12:30 AM CST (7:30-10:30 PST)

Apply here: https://forms.gle/dujXiyLHu96wkSwq8

Healers = Druid / Hpal / Monk / Rsham
Tank = Closed
Melee = Open
Ranged = Open

If you’re interested in learning more get in contact with me (Jaydee) and we will definitely be able to discuss and give you more detail on our new team for 8.2 EP

Trexon - Trexon#5549 (Guild Leader)
Jaýdee - Jaydee#15747 (Recruiting Officer)

Hey Hath!
If Tues/Wed 8:30pm to 12am EST could work for you I’d love to chat!

We are looking for a few more reliable, dedicated team players to join our team for 8.2 and beyond! We are a long standing guild and a multi gaming community. We are currently 6/9M.

If any of this interests you please reach out to me on either discord (Nox#3461) or bnet (Nox#1368) for more info!
Best of luck with your search!

Illidan[H] REWIND 8/9M 2 days guild

We are recruiting for mythic raiding. Currently 9/9H 8/9M 2/2H

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 15 minutes before raid).

M+

We have groups of people that wants to push +15 and higher, so if you are interested in m+ only, consider applying!

Contacts

Shdwphnx : Battletag Shdwphnx#1623.

Nietto : Battletag Mat#11420

Rawrlax : Snoarlax#1646.

Asagami : Battletag Sasha#12635.

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to add us on btag.