419 Ret pally LF raiding guild

I am a former raid leader looking for a new raid guild after my guild disbanded. I can raid M - F 4pm to 9 pm central and any time on weekends. I am hoping my guild revives in 8.2 to continue raiding with them. If not I am not opposed to server transferring to an active guild. Currently on area52.

Bnet - Lp4ever3#1584

1 Like

Color Blind - 6/9M BoD ( 8:30pm - 12am CST, Fri/Sat)

Part of the fantastic community <Seraph> of US-Mal’Ganis, Color Blind does its best not to earn its name every Friday and Saturday with some entertaining, laid back raids that even result in dead bosses!

If this sounds like the team for you, contact ilpad#1438 to chat, or visit SeraphGuild.com to apply!

<Seraph>

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on server for over nine years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team

• Community raids open to all

• Legacy & achievement events open to all

• M+ Dungeons

• Twitch hosting for raiders

• Social Media promotion

• Active guild discord

• Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams has unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Color Blind - 6/9M BoD, 2/2H CoS (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438

2. Blacklisted - 3/9M BoD, 2/2N CoS (6pm - 9pm CST, T/Th) - yubbination#1974

3. Wubs & Friends - AotC Team (10pm - 1am CST, W) - wubs#1753

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)

Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

[b]Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at [u]http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild[/u]![/b]

Hi there Winged

To Be Determined is a Horde Guild on Mal’Ganis who are currently 8/9M in BoD. 2/2H CoS

Our current recruitment needs are:

• Mage
  • Warlock
  • Holy Paladin
  • Exceptional Ranged/Melee

But all stellar players of any role/class please feel free to apply.

Progression Raid times: (CST)
Tues: 730pm-1030pm
Wed: 730pm-1030pm (Optional night, generally Heroic clear)
Thurs: 730pm-1030pm

About TBD:

TBD is comprised of a group of people who aim to have realistic progression, in an enjoyable environment, over a 6hr raid week. In order to do this we strive to raid with focused adults who are analyzing their own logs and looking to have an impact within the raid by being skilled and motivated. We aim to have clearly communicated goals and leadership who make decisions that are both pragmatic and transparent.

Previously known as “Hall of Fame” on Mal’Ganis. (8/8M Uldir CE)

Apply if:

• You want focused progression within a casual 6hr setting.
  • You enjoy working on yourself outside of raids.
  • You are fully engaged for the 6hrs that we are raiding.
  • You understand that mechanical skill outweighs dps/hps output (within reason).
  • You are tired of raging/toxic leadership.
  • You are searching for a sense of community.

Application/Trialing Process:

While we have a bench, we aren’t trying to recruit FOR bench. We fully expect that those people we’ve brought in to trial have the capacity to be core raiders and in for progression fights. During your trial you will have a clear understanding of how it’s perceived that you’re doing and what your next steps/fights will be. Patience is key as the process itself can take up to a tier depending on the raid’s needs or overall fit. Please reach out to one of the officers within the guild or btag add one of the below to start the process.

Giac: Cinema#1246
Zappiiboii: Alejandro#1223
Upsy: Clownfish#1350
Aimx: Jakeobese#1721