419 resto/ele sham lfg

Hello,

Currently in a very casual friendly group but trying to find a guild a bit more serious. I can server transfer no problem. Did not raid much this tier mostly focused on m+ but wouldn’t mind dipping my toe a bit deeper this next season. Also big m+ player and would love to play with others who also enjoy that.

I mostly play resto in M+, but wouldn’t mind raiding as ele.

Times that work for me would be 7-10 EST weekdays, preferably 2 days a week maaaybe 3.

Looking for a guild that has some progress in mythic perhaps, nothing to crazy, just a solid crew of people as well as m+ers.

Can message me in game or

battlenet

Belcoot#1667

discord

Jowie#9184

Thanks!

Hey Patchface, I think we would be a great fit. Take a look at our spam and let us know!

Hi there,

I think what you describe is our guild and would make a great addition to the team. Please check us out below and hope to see u! Plenty of raiding and mplus going on over at Casual Damage. With the right additions in S2, I can see mythic being a big possibility as half the members asked about it last raid tier…

[H][US][Zul’Jin] 2-Day Mythic Team ★ |End of Line| ★ - T/Th (8-11 PM EST)

Hi patchface!

I would love for you to join our team!

About Us: 4/8 Mythic, 8/8 Heroic

What we offer:

1. Mythic + (multiple groups run +20-27 keys)
  2. Alt raiding, transmog runs, and other guild activities
  3. AmongUs/Streaming Parties
  4. Guild repairs

What we want:

• Proactive raiders
  • Raiders that also run M+ regularly

For more information, add me on Discord:

Recruiter:
shinobi#2612

Thanks for the replys. I will check these out and see if any will work with my schedule.

Falkor on Stormrage is a newer guild that is looking for folk to join our community and raid teams. Right now we run two raid groups! We have mythic raiders leading each group that have decided to step away from the Mythic grind in order to have fun with the game. We also run M+ frequently throughout the week as well and random guild events.

Raid group 1
Tues/Thurs 830pm-11pm EST
Focusing on AoTc prog, killing a few Mythic bosses for vault drops, current prog 8/8 H, 2/8M
Current needs: DPS- Havoc DH, healers- Holy priest

Raid group 2
Fri/Sat 830pm Est-11pm Est
Focuses on casually clearing normal and heroic at a slower pace. Current prog 8/8H
Currently need: Anything you want to play.

Casuals and alts welcome as well.

For more information, please contact via disc:
Böundless#7559