419 Prot/Fury/Arms War LF Mythic Prog Guild

Greetings,

I am a 419 Prot/Fury/Arms War that’s looking for a raiding guild that I can call home; I’m currently 8/8H 3/8M with numerous pulls on M Sennarth unfortunately, I cannot make it any further due to incompetent raiders - I typically top meters and rarely fail mechanics. I’m also very friendly :smiley:

(I also have alts that’s just as geared: 416 Guardian/Feral Druid - 415 - Windwalker Monk)

What I’m looking for:

“Late-Night” Guild that doesn’t raid past 3 AM EST (Unless progression requires OT)
Preferably Horde but open to Alliance.
Guild that is currently progressing on Sennarth or further.
I’m no stranger to pushing content, and would like to push Mythic VoTI with an established guild.

What you will get from me:

Commitment. Not afraid to ask questions when necessary, constantly striving to be better and very competitive in a positive way.
Arrive to raids prepared. Will always have appropriate consumables and enchants. Won’t stand in fire or swirlies.

Moondaddy #11392

1 Like

Hey there! Bold may be a good fit for you! We are 4/8M on Stormrage (Alliance) and Kurog at 8%. We raid Tues/ Wed from 8:30-11:30 est and Thursday 9-11 est. There is also an optional heroic raid on Fridays. Hit me up on bnet for more info. Reluctor#1255

Wassup arrows?

Does Tuesday & Wednesday from 8:30PM til 12AM EST work for you?

If so check out our post and reach out to one of us. Hope to hear from you!

Hello! - We are alliance Stormrage - just sent you an add on bnet

We are a recently reformed Mythic raiding guild, currently 4/8M looking for exceptional players
to help fill out our team. Our goal is to solidfy the team and puch CE.
Everyone has stated the chill, mature atmosphere of the guild while having a fun time!
We also love running keys and hanging out playing different games!

Raid Times:
Tuesday/Thursday 10pm-1am EST - Mythic

Sunday 10pm-1am EST - Heroic

We also invite those who just want to run keys(most of the guild is KSM/KSH), or grab AOTC but not mythic raiding.

Feel free to add
GM - Discord Shazzammy#1860
Officer - Discord Meru#5238

Hey!

Mentality on Bleeding Hollow is looking for 1 more tank. We raid T/Th 9-12EST and are currently 4/8M. Our entire raid team is active and keys and you can find someone run keys throughout the day almost on a daily basis. All raid consumables are provided we just ask each raider come prepared knowing what the fight requires for your class/spec. We pride on low toxicity and easy going all the while progging mythic content.

If you’re interested please message Kabaty#5610 on discord for more information. I would love to chat with you.

Up Up and Away

Hiya I think you would be a good fit for us! currently 5/8M

[H][US][BlackwaterRaiders] LF Raiders

Progression: 3/8M VotI with a few goof off pulls on Sennarth that took us to 60% but we’re ready to prog seriously on it.

Raid times: Tues and Thursday 8 pm-Midnight EST. We also have a JV Raid Team that runs on Sunday and Monday nights starting at the same time but ending at 11pm EST for alts and people who don’t make the progression team.

Hello, I am the Guild Lead for The Deadmen. We are a Horde guild on BlackwaterRaiders (in the US).

Our guild is the largest and most active on our server, and currently best progression-wise looking to keep that title and get some more realm firsts! We also have some seriously talented PvPers and Mythic+ runners. We have people cranking out keys all week and pushing keys from the mid-teens to the mid-20s.

We are seeking friendly, capable players interested in completing mythic content and who like to spend time with their guildies. Our goal is to remain the top guild on our server for progression AND community. We also strive to maintain a competitive and fun environment.

We prioritize creating a space where you can be yourself and enjoy the time you spend with the members of this guild. We almost always have people in one of our discord voice chats hanging out even if they’re not playing together.

We are LGBT+ friendly and welcome to members of all identities, personalities, backgrounds, military service, and political affiliations.

Please message me if you are interested:
Discord: TheGantaGun#3912
Battle Tag: TheGantaGun#1518