419 Prot Pally lfg

As the title states former gm and co raid lead of Organ Harvesters and Ours is the Fury on Kil’jaeden. Been around since launch extensive raid experience. Currently 8/9M with jaina to sub 40%. Have about 60 wipes in already. I know the fight in and out and would be ready to tank starting asap.
Previous tiers include:
Uldir 8/8M CE
Antours 9/9M CE
ToS 7/9M (was casual)
The Nighthold 7/10M (was casual)
ToV (didnt raid)
EN 7/7M CE
25m BWD 6/6H
25m BoT 5/5H (realm first sinestra)
25m ToTFW 2/2H
25m SoO 14/14H (before it went to mythic)
25m Halion 1/1H (server first us 98)
25 ICC 12/12H top 200 US kill

Currently have different sets of azerite depending on the fights have just a straight survivablity setup and also carry a more healing intensive setup
Currently looking for a long term home.
Not going alliance. would like to have times in the 9pm-1230am EST range. Days are pretty flexible just looking for those times. Feel free to drop your info below or contact me via bnet or directly on discord.
Btag: rhinodude#1265
discord: Rhino#2452
May also have a few people that would be looking as well but first lets see whats out there for us! really looking for a stable guild thats 8/9M extending on jaina already or already 9/9M reclearing.

Lookin’ for a tank.

Vice | Horde-Cho’gall
9/9M BoD
8/8M US 324 Uldir
Fri/Sat 6-9pm PST / 9pm-midnight EST
Gub#1148, Breathe#1185

~https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/cho-gall/Vice

Could use a tank.

Intent - Kil’Jaeden 9/9m is a 2 day weekend raiding guild currently looking to fill a few spots for the remainder of the tier and onward.

Raid Schedule
Friday: 9:00 PM - 1 AM PST
Saturday: 9:00 PM - 1 AM PST

Recruitment Needs - At this time, we are only accepting applicants with 7/9m experience minimum.

Tanks - 1 spot available (Multi-class tank is a huge plus)
Brewmaster - High
Warrior - High
Paladin - Medium
Death Knight - Medium

Healer - 2 spots available
Holy Paladin - High
Priest - High
Mistweaver - Med
Resto Druid - Low
Resto Shaman - Low

Ranged DPS - 1 spot available
Boomkin - High
Shadow Priest - High
Hunter - Med
Mage - Med

We will ALWAYS consider exceptional players regardless of recruitment needs.

Players are expected to be open to suggestions and amenable to constructive criticism. We also expect everyone to treat each other with respect. If you cannot raid and discuss strategy in a civil manner, this is not the place for you. You may hear profanity in discord/guild chat but verbal attacks will not be tolerated.

Attendance
As a raid team, especially with a limited schedule, it is important that we recruit people who are available to raid both Friday and Saturday evenings each week. As adults, we understand that things can come up and schedules can change. It will never be held against you if you have to miss the occasional raid due to unforeseen circumstances. Notice of absence is appreciated.

About
Intent was originally founded on Korgath during Wrath of the Lich King as a progression focused guild, raiding about 9 hours per week. We transferred to Kil’Jaeden at the beginning of 2014 and successfully cleared Heroic Siege of Orgrimmar before 6.0 released.

We are looking to build a solid community, including Mythic+ groups, achievement raids/runs, PvP, etc.

Add me on bnet at Bchuxii#1334 if you’re interested. Thanks!

Hello! <Yikes> on Thrall is looking for a tank with Jaina xp! Our times are earlier than what you stated, but I thought it wouldn’t hurt to ask. We raid T/W/Th 8-11pm EST, and are 8/9M. Currently we’re doing T/W Jaina and Th alt reclear and trialing. If this interests you, look for an add from Caity#1510

Still looking at my options

Hi Rhino,

<AfterLife> of Blackrock Horde has an immediate, desperate opening for a Tank (and others). These are core spots in our mythic raid team and if accepted you will be raiding right away. We do not recruit for the bench

We are a stable guild of 11 years with good core group of raiders. We always persevere through rough times and enjoy ourselves while raiding.

If interested please contact me directly (Tandris#1799) or any of our officers (see end of post).

//http://afterlifeblackrock.com
//https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/blackrock/AfterLife

Progression:
9/9M BoD - US 216 | Pre-nerf
8/8M Uldir - US 194 G’huun

7/7M EN - US 200
3/3M ToV - US 200
10/10M NH - US 300
9/9M ToS - US 236
11/11M Antorus - US 228

SOO - 14/14H US 305
ToT- 13/13H US 230

Raid Schedule/Attendance:
Sunday: Off (With alt raids)
Monday: 7:00 PM PST - 9:00 PM PST (10-12 EST)
Tuesday: 7:00 PM PST - 9:00 PM PST (10-12 EST)
Wednesday: 7:00 PM PST - 9:00 PM PST (10-12 EST)
Thursday: 7:00 PM PST - 9:00 PM PST (10-12 EST)
Friday: Off night
Saturday: Off night

Leadership/Contact Info
The guild is led by a group of players with typically very high attendance and performance that have been raiding with the guild for years. We’re all very approachable and get along with each other well:

Officers:
Tandris - - - (Raid Leader/GM)Tandris#1799
Geezpow - - - Geezpow#1332
Amorisse - - - Amor#1426

Thank you for considering AfterLife!

[H] [9/9M & 2/2H-CoS] 2 Day Mythic Raiding Guild is now recruiting skilled players.

US - Bleeding Hollow/Horde

About TES:

• The Early Shift is a raiding guild that was formed right before Legion. Our goal is to become one of the best 2day guilds in the US! The leadership of TES has been around since Vanilla, and has a vast amount of high end leadership experience.

What you can expect from us as a guild:

• Strong/passionate/driven leadership that doesn’t give up.
  • A sense of community and direction.
  • Communication.

What we expect from our trials:

• Prepared with relevant consumables, gear, addons, and knowledge for raid.
  • Effort to integrate yourself with guild’s community.
  • 100% attendance during 2 week trial.
  • The drive to improve personal play.

The Late Shift - [9/9M & 2/2H-CoS]
6 hr/wk Raid Schedule:

• Tuesday: 7:30PM-10:30PM EST
  • Thursday: 7:30PM-10:30PM EST

What we’re looking for:

• We are ALWAYS looking for players with the drive and the passion to push themselves to be the best. With that being said, we have a few classes in HIGH demand:

The Late Shift - [9/9M & 2/2H-CoS]

• Tank (Any Class)
  • Healer (HPaly / DPriest)
  • Feral / Balance Druid
  • Warlock (Any Spec)
  • Mage (Any Spec)
  • Hunter (Any Spec)

Extra:

• Outside of scheduled raid times, the guild is very active in mythic + with several members that are pushing for higher IO scores. We also will set up occasional heroic/mythic runs to gear alts or run achievements.
  • For additional guild information, please join our guild discord and read through the guild info tab - https://discord.gg/GPwSGYn

How to apply:

• If you’re interested in submitting an application, please use this link below. http://www.guilded.gg/r/AdWR0maBMl?i=54k5B1pm
  • If you have any further inquiries/questions please reach out to me via BattleTag: Guild Master (Zhamy) - Zhamie#11997

We appreciate your time and interest. Best of luck with your search!

Rhinobro,

I did not add you because we start at 8pm. I wasn’t sure if you could make 8 or not. But if you are looking for a long term home add me and we can chat. Below is my info.

I am the recruitment officer for Diminishing Returns on Dalaran. We are a 13-year-old Alliance raiding guild formerly from Keal’thas.

We pride ourselves in stability and a good raid environment.

Raid Times: Tuesday and Wednesday 8pm till 11pm est. (6 hrs. per week)

Current Progression :
BOD 9 of 9 Normal - 9 of 9 Heroic – 6 of 9 Mythic
CS 2 of 2 Normal and 2 of 2 Heroic

I can be reached at my btag – Geo#1668 or discord – Geomas#3175 – Take a few minutes to chat with me.

Appreciate your time,
Geo|

Still looking at offers