419 Fury Warr LF a new home!

Hey all! First off, thanks for taking the time to read this far!

Just came back from a break after Uldir progress, and have found my guild has transferred and disbanded lol.

I am looking to get back into raiding. I know my ilvl is low, but I’m working towards getting it up, and doing everything needed to on a daily basis.

I am a long time WoW veteran. Started playing at initial release, and started raiding in BC. I have done everything from casual raiding, to extreme hardcore pushing for server firsts.

I am not necessarily looking for a CE heavy Mythic guild, but will consider all options! I am an extremely devoted player, always coming prepared, and always willing to do what is necessary for the guild (bench me, convince me to re-roll, help others farm and gear etc)

I am available most days, however would prefer for no weekends, or limited weekend raiding. I run my own business so hours are extremely flexible.

Thanks for your time, and look forward to speaking with you!

1 Like

<Pain Train - Zuj’jin>[H] is recruiting for our Blue Team. We’re a fun laid back guild looking for more people. Currently recruiting all types of DPS. We raid Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 9p-11:30p. Blue Team is currently 7/8 Normal, 3/8 Heroic with aspirations of AOTC. But ZERO aspirations of mythic raiding so if your looking for a relaxed raid environment where we don’t push you to the breaking point to get bosses down, then we may be a good fit for you.

You can reach out to me at Shar#1184 on Battletag or Shar#9615 in Discord.

<Comfortably Rum> looking for a few more dedicated skilled players. We want a chill raid environment that still looks to progress. We have successfully been achieving that goal for last few expansions now while having a good time. We will be doing AOTC/meta achievs with a goal of a few mythics. Lots of mythic+ and PVP.

Raid Times: Tues & Wed 8-10:30pm
RBG Group: Friday 9pm
Saturday Fun Runs…make a drink!
6/8 H EP
1/9M 9/9 HBOD 2/2H COS

Needs: Ele Sham/War/Mage
DPS - Will consider all vet players looking for long term raiding home.

Casuals and alts of all levels welcomed!
If interested contact Mayching. Mayabella BT = Maybella#1211

Hi Sycopath! Asylum of Azeroth is currently recruiting for Heroic Palace. We’re aiming for AOTC and as much Mythic Palace as we can clear, but we don’t require raid attendance from anyone. Our members are also into pushing M+ keys (we’ll always get you at least a 10 for the week), arena, and achievement grinding/alt leveling. We’re recent transfers from a dead server and are a friendly, close-knit group. We’d love to have you join us. You can message battletag Neonlight#11788 (our guild master) or myself (Colin#1601) if you have any questions.

Ruined Immersion is a casual raiding guild looking to fill our ranks. We raid one day a week (Sat) from 11:30am-3:30pm (EST). We do mythic keys, island expeditions, and various other things throughout the week. As a bonus during raids one of our tanks has players roll at half time for 100k gold and whoever wins gets it.