418Ilvl MW Monk LF Mythic Raiding Guild

Mythic raider LF Mythic Raiding Guild (currently 7/9m with Stormwall Blockade at 24%). Last tier on my priest I was 7/8M (Ghuun at 1%). Argus 6/11M. I love to push M+ (current score is at 2348io).
I’m looking for like minded players to join and have fun with while we kill content. I’m Pst timezone (anything after 6pm pst or 9est). Currently on Zul’jin and would like to stay there unless transfer is paid for. Discord: Geared#2548 Bnet: GEARED#1427. HMU if you are interested or have any questions. Please reach out to me on Discord or Bnet, I’m always on 1 of them. My guild just died today so I’m in the search to get my CE.

First, Thank you for looking at our posting! If you have questions, Please contact me directly Frozenwing#1670 on Bnet… or frozenwing#0516 on Discord.

3/9M

Recruitment Needs

Warlocks / Mages / Holy pally / Resto shaman / A strong tank could be considered

About Us

We are of Durotan/Ysera . We are a Mythic Raiding Guild with a goal (But not a need) for CE. The guild has been around since Vanilla and was the result of a merging in the two top guilds on the server. With no plans to go anywhere. We are mostly former hardcore raiders that simply cannot raid 4-5 nights a week anymore due to Family / Career / etc… So we decided to raid on the weekends. And have been ever since MoP.

Raid Times (All Times Are Eastern)

Tuesday (optional): 8PM until about 10PM (heroic / farm content only) [Normal / heroic when applicable]
Friday (progression): 7:45PM until 11PM
Saturday (progression): 7:45PM until 11PM

Contact Us

Please contact me with any and all questions you may have… you can catch me on my bnet anytime… or on discord at the information im leaving below.

Frozenwing-Durotan (Guild Master) [Frozenwing#1670 - Bnet] or [Frozenwing#0516 - Discord]
Killerthings#1670 bnet - recruitment assistant
Tristaris-Durotan (Officer)

Thank you, Looking forward to hearing from you.

Frozenwing GM

Contacts:
Muk // Btag: Pro#1435 // Discord: Muk#3230
Kuryso // Btag: Keoke#1367 // Discord: Keoke#5039

Realm Information
Guild Name: Divinity
Realm: US-Kel’Thuzad (PvP)
Population: Medium-High
Datacenter: New York City
Faction: Alliance
Timezone: Mountain Standard Time (MST)

Notable Guild Achievements
● Realm First! Heroic: Garrosh [US 8 10-man]
● World First Heroic: Kor’kron Dark Shamans
● Realm First! Heroic: Paragons of Klaxxi [US 7 10-man]
● Realm First! Heroic: Siegecrafter Blackfuse [US 6 10-man]
● Tier 16 finished US #8 for 10-man and US #22 overall.
● Realm First! Ra-den [US 6 10-man]
● Realm First! Heroic: Lei Shen [US 9 10-man]
● Tier 15 finished US #6 for 10-man and US #11 overall.
● Realm First! Heroic: Sha of Fear [US 14 10-man]
● Tier 14 finished US #8 for 10-man & US #25 overall.

About Divinity
Currently stationed on the Alliance side of US-Kel’Thuzad, Divinity is an old and well established guild with members who have been playing together for many years. Founded in 2006 during the Burning Crusade, Divinity started as a casual guild full of friends and worked to become one of the best guilds in the United States, peaking at US #6 during Throne of Thunder. While the guild no longer has the competitive focus it once holstered, our core values of raiding smart and playing alongside top quality players still remain.

Outside of raids we strive to be an active guild, both in WoW and otherwise. Regularly our members are playing other games, participating in forum discussion, or just hanging out in Discord. Divinity is a guild that has always placed just as much value on friendships and maintaining a great atmosphere as we do on our raids. We are a long-standing community that maintains a raid team, not the other way around.

As we continue our journey into BFA and the expansions to come, we are looking for experienced players that are interested in clearing content efficiently in an environment that encourages constructive criticism and exceptional performance. If you’re interested in a lighter schedule and you share a similar mind-set to our guild’s culture, we encourage you to get in contact with us. Don’t miss your chance to be a part of a well-meshed guild with players that have the passion, skill, and drive to be successful.

Recruitment
Warlock
Boomkin
Ele Shaman
Mage
DH Dps
DK Dps
Rogue
Warrior Dps
Resto Druid
MW Monk
Resto Shaman

Regardless of the needs listed above, selective recruitment is always open to top-tier players with a strong history of progression raiding. If you’re generally one of the best players in your guild, we want to hear from you.

To Apply: Please contact any of the contacts listed in this thread (Discord preferred). No written application is necessary at this time.

Raid Schedule
All times are MST, which is also the Kel’thuzad realm time.
● Tuesday: 6:00pm - 9:00pm
● Sunday: 6:00pm - 9:00pm

Basic Expectations of You
● Have a good attitude and mesh well with the guild as a whole.
● Be able to make a positive impact on our guild’s progression.
● Use your voice as a tool to help steer progression. Be vocal.
● Come to raid prepared and on-time having read up on all fights.
● Give 115% each raid night and always work to improve.

What to Expect From Divinity
● Strong and experienced guild leadership.
● A fair and effective loot council system for loot distribution.
● Honest evaluation of your performance and blunt criticism.
● A commitment to two day raiding. We will not add days or extend raids.
● A laid back & stable guild with a great community.

Further Information/To Apply
Muk // Btag: Pro#1435 // Discord: Muk#3230
Kuryso // Btag: Keoke#1367 // Discord: Keoke#5039

Hi Geared!

Parasomnia on Area52 is recruiting competitive raiders committed to personal improvement, as well as contributing to a professional and collaborative team environment.

Raid times:
-Tues/Wed/Thurs 9:30pm-12:30am PST (12:30am-3:30am EST)

Team Goals:
-Mythic Progression with Cutting Edge as the goal.

• Currently 8/8M 6/9M

About Parasomnia:
-Our team leads have CE experience from previous tiers/expansions, and we are looking to develop our team this expansion focusing on personal and raid progression, and most importantly team synergy built on the foundation of trust with like minded individuals.

Team Expectations:
-We expect all raiders to hold themselves to a high standard of Professionalism, Progression and Collaboration between team members.

-We expect each raid member to contribute to the greater well being of the team. This means coming to raid prepared each raid night with their specs fully optimized (simC/Raidbots/Pawn/Stat Weights) when it comes to gems, enchants, talents, consumables and are using the appropriate add-on/weakauras to ensure you are performing to the best of your abilities.

-We expect each team member to come prepared knowing the strategies for each boss before entering raid by taking a look at strat/kill videos/warcraftlogs replays.

-We expect all raiders to be able to take constructive criticism well so they can look into their own logs/wowanalyzer to improve their gameplay wherever it is needed.

Contacts:
-Wonka#1307 (Discord Wonka82#8402) - Recruitment
-Cmplex#1798 (Discord Cmplex#6174) - Team Leader

/wave Geared
Apocolyptic on Zul’jin is a 9/9M guild looking for more players to strengthen our core. We are a progression focused raiding guild that aims to get Cutting Edge each tier and looking for like minded individuals to join our ranks. As a guild, our goal is to push for higher ranking tier after tier. To achieve this goal we need the likes of you!

People We Are Looking For Are:

• Team Players
  • Willing to Learn and Adapt
  • Progression Focused
  • Able to Take Initiative
  • Consistent Performance
  • Have Reliable Attendance

Recruitment Needs:

• Resto Druid, Resto Shaman, Holy Pally, or Mistweaver Monk
  • Ranged DPS (Mage, Boomie, or Shadow Priest)
  • Melee DPS (DK)
  • Any and All Exceptional Players Are Considered and Encouraged to Join
  • Exceptional Players Who Can Multiclass Is A Huge Bonus

Raid Times:

• Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday from 9:30pm EST to 12:30am EST

How the Guild Runs:

• The guild is ran by council-based leadership which allows for numerous opinions and different ranges of experience. Also allows for many voices to be introduced and different personalities to be represented.
  • Loot is done through RCLC to allow for the right pieces to go to the right people. At the end of the day, raiding is a group activity and we want to give the loot to the players who will benefit the raid the most.
  • Guild tolerates no drama. We understand that with numerous personalities and differences in opinions drama will arise, but we ask that people be understanding with each other.
  • Required addons for raiding are as follows: Boss Timers, ERT, Damage Meters, and RCLootCouncil
  • With any progression focused guild, people will be asked to sit on the bench to either optimize our raid composition or rotate people in for gear on easier bosses. We ask that people be understanding that everyone will be benched at some point and that it isn’t anything personal, we just want to kill bosses like everyone else so we ask for everyone to be understanding.

Where To Apply:
We look at all applications submitted through our guild website linked below
apocolyptic. com

Jordone#1898 (Recruitment Officer)
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or need some more information.

I look forward to hearing from any and all future raiders :smiley:

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to read through our post and hope you take interest in our guild.

omg im so sorry i just came back to wow like actually back back 2-3weeks ago. my work life was really crazy right after i made this post. I am back and on a way better schedule i dont think you guys need me anymore but thanks reaching out to me. I swapped to a Rdruid for raiding now