418ilvl MW LF MYTHIC GUILD

Mythic raider LF new guild (currently 6/9M Mekka at 25%). Last tier on my priest i was 7/8M (Ghuun at 1%). Argus 6/11M. I love to push M+ (current score is at 2298io).
Im looking for like minded players to join and have fun with while we kill content. I’m Pst timezone (anything after 6pm pst or 9est). Currently on Zul’jin and would like to stay there unless transfer is paid for. Discord: Geared#2548 Bnet: GEARED#1427. HMU if you are interested or have any questions.

Hey man. Before all the Mega-guilds try to swallow you up like a fat kid eats cake, think you’d be down for an Alliance, 6/9M (more than a handful of sub-10% pulls on Mekka) guild that raids Thurs/Fri/Mon from 6:30-9:30P PST?

We’re Naudica Gaming on Proudmoore, one of the largest Alliance pop servers. Tons of opportunity there, but we’re clearly the best one for you wink.

I sent a friend request on Discord. Let’s chat. If you’re a good fit, no worries about transfer/faction change costs.

Hey Druyd, we currently have an immediate position open for a MW monk however we don’t do paid transfers as we like our applicants to show they are dedicated to their trial - hopefully our times would work for you so if you are interested please feel free to add me or throw an application in at the link below.
Spam below:

Guild Name: Baddies
Faction: Horde
Server: US-Stormreaver
Raid Times: Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 9pm-12am EST | 8pm-11am CST | 6pm-9pm PST
Progression: 8/9M,
M Xavius (US93), M Archimond (US102), M Blackhand (US52), H Garrosh (US78) Realm First, H Ra-Den 25m (US104), H Will of the Emporer (US177)

About Baddies:
Baddies was formed in Cataclysm with aspirations of clearing all high end raid content. Over the years we have repeatedly reached this goal while steadily improving our roster, atmosphere, and rankings. Notable achievements include a Server First Garrosh on Stormreaver as well maintaining a US 30-100 spot for 5 years. Many of our players also participate in activies outside of raiding such as M+'s, RBGs and arenas. We also have several players who play other games outside of WoW.
Raid Recruiting:
Currently accepting all ranged and melee dps. We currently have a core spot open for a tank and a healer.
Here’s a kill video: /www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpCs2ONeTA8&feature=youtu.be

WoWProgress: /www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormreaver/Baddies

How to join: Fill out our short application form - /baddies.org/apply/
GM: Bigpapi [B-Tag: Daemios#1636]
Recruiting Officer: Eureka [B-Tag: Eureka#1357]

Hola!

[H] <Tabbed Out> 8/9M (CE Uldir) LFM!

PLEASE CONTACT ME VIA BATTLETAG @ Sme#11814

Tabbed Out - Bleeding Hollow Horde (PvP server, EST)

Times: Wed/Thurs/Sun 8:30pm-12 EST

Apply Here: https://bit.ly/2WTFp2V

Progression:

Current:

**8/9M BoD

8/8 Mythic Uldir, Cutting Edge Obtained

TO has a long history of gaming going back all the way back to Everquest. This guild has definitely stood the test of time and has had a long and successful raiding career in WoW. For any questions regarding progression in older tiers we’d be happy to speak with you in game!

Recruitment:

To be recruited you must fill out our application. If we like what we see you will have a brief discord interview so we can get to know you. Apply and read our guild charter here:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1tQEGt-HRzM4nWY11nDWdyJr3E8TICt7srUpkzru2YZU/

Looking to add:

Any exceptional app will be considered. Current emphasis on: healer (resto shaman, holy paladin, disc priest), ele shaman, shadow priest, boomkin, warlock…

We require an azerite neck level of 36 by start of mythic week.

Guild Atmosphere:

• We encourage the use of peoples’ real names and we encourage our members to get to know one another as more than just pixels, to get to know one another on more personal levels.

• The leaders of this guild believe that a guild that is socially close is much more likely to succeed than a group of hired mercenaries.

• We are an adult guild and we make adult jokes and mess with each other, if you are sensitive and cannot handle this, TO is probably not the place for you.

• We run alt raids on off nights, as well as Mythic +

• We utilize Discord as well

Guild Leader

Darkranger battletag Genghis352#1259

Officers

Smesus - Sales/Recruitment Lead - Sme#11814, Discord - Smesus#4820

Evilmon - Raid Leader/Ranged Officer

Sikwit - Senior Officer