Tenacious Gamers - NA | Retail| Alliance | Stormrage

Tenacious Gamers - NA | Retail |Alliance| Stormrage

Guild Master: Misaki/Faetil

WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO BE TENACIOUS?

Tenacious is a long tenured, multi-platform gaming community of friends and like-minded gamers from around the world. We aspire to be extraordinary, to love our members as people as well as gamers, and to change the world around us. The gaming world knows our name, respects our reputation and our members wear our tag with pride and humility. We are large enough to have a server dominant and guild capped presence in multiple games, yet never so large that we forget our roots, never so large that we don’t slow down and get to know our members as friends. We came for the gaming, but we stayed for the remarkable family we found.

From the seeds of an idea in 2009 to becoming the premier destination for the multi-core gamer, Tenacious has solidified its reputation as a sanctuary for gamers of all abilities who were looking for something more than ‘just a guild’. From the casual to the casually accomplished to the hardest of hardcore, Tenacious offers a gaming experience like no other. No matter your play style or your ‘core’, you are sure to find a peer group in these halls. Where other guilds and organizations are erected for one game, and die with that game, Tenacious has stood the test of time, bound together by the quality of our members, the friendships we forged and the epic times that we share.

We are blessed with an international roster of amazing people, most of whom spend their time together in and out of gaming. We pride ourselves on our commitment to each other, our community service and the rage & drama free gaming environment that we’ve created. Come as you are, be who you are.

TENACIOUS IN WORLD OF WARCRAFT

If you’re looking for a guild of adult gamers that understand real life comes first, but doesn’t use that as an excuse to not have events and raid - look no further. Tenacious is pushing the limits of what people have come to expect from a casual guild.

Being a casual guild - to us, at least - does not mean we do not have goals. It does not mean we do not care about progression. It does not mean we do not try our best. It does mean that we won’t force a certain play-style or skill requirements, because we understand real life obligations take priority.

Because we welcome all kinds of players who want to create friendships and have fun. Because your gear doesn’t define who you are as a friend, or as a guild-mate. Because we want you to be in for the long haul.

You’ll improve. We’ll improve. We’ll grow and better ourselves together. And make no mistake: When stuff needs to get done, we will get it done.

In Tenacious, no matter how you come to us, you will progress. You will experience the most fun you ever had in gaming.

WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT

‱ Organized, involved leadership
‱ Discord server
‱ Website forums
‱ Active player base
‱ Community events
‱ Mythics & Raiding (Raids will be Sat & Sun 9 pm - 11:30 pm est)

If any or all of this sounds like a good fit for you, reach out to me on Battlenet Rose#1258.

Have questions? Feel free to ask them here or shoot @Misaki#1244 a message on Discord.

See you in the game!

1 Like

We are a fun group of people and look forward expanding our community.

We have fun and we help each other! This is a great guild to enjoy the game with, from levelling to end-game content.

And apparently my guild tag has not updated on the forums. LOL

We have CAKE!!!

And we eat it!

Bumping!!!

I have been a part of this community for awhile now and let me tell you something
 they know how to have FUN !!! If you like having real fun while playing a game look no farther than Tenacious!!!

bumping!!!

Super excited! We have such a good crew playing. We all care about each member. We are looking for more mature, kind folks that want to experience content but not with an elitist mentality. Please reach out to me on Battlenet to find out more: Rose#1258

Bumping!!!

Having a lot of fun will be raiding soon. This is an excellent place to chill, have fun and meet new friends. Battlenet: Rose#1258

Hey! Me and a few friends are looking for an Alliance guild on Stormrage for raiding and m+. We fit the “casual with goals” motto and are an easy going group of people. What raid nights and times do you guys plan on running with and what needs do you have? Our group consists of 1 tank and 3 dps. Thanks!

Hello Tequoia,

We would love to have you and your friends join Tenacious. Our raid times will be Saturday and Sunday 9pm - 11:30 pm est. Our goal is to start off learning the strategy on fights be sure all members understand. We want to keep progressing and do all that we can do in BFA. We are very excited about Shadowlands too! Please reach out to me on Battlenet: Rose#1258 or Discord: @Misaki#1244.

Look forward to hearing from you soon!

Glad you and your friends are now part of the community. Look forward to playing with you soon:)

Tenacious
 more than just another Guild to play with on WOW
 they are a very cool gaming community that loves to help out people
they take the time to help people with gearing, dungeon/raiding strategies, and gameplay. So if you love this game WoW as much as we do then come join us !!!

I mail new members Dalaran’s specialty Chocolate Cake!!! XD

Our raid roster is almost complete. We are in serious need of a mage and a lock! If that is you, please reach out to me on Battlenet: Rose#1258 or Discord: @Misaki#1244.

We has cookies 
 made from Souls but still cookies!

Great Guild to Raid With !!! Good People and Fun Times is a Definite. I have been a part of this gaming community for some time and everyone is so helpful
 whether it is getting you geared up for Raids or whatever else. Come check us out and stay Tenacious !!!