418 Vengeance DH LFG

Hello all,

418 Vengeance DH here on Area-52 Horde LF a Heroic/Mythic Raiding guild that is also heavy into Mythic plus. Took a break from the game for a little bit this xpac and wanting to get back into things. Im free most days looking to raid on Mondays and Tuesdays due to me being off but i can run things other times of the week as well. Looking for more of a family type guild one that likes to get get things done but will take time to explain things if needed. Leave me a comment if you have a space open or would like to run a few things. Looking forward to playing.

Heya, if you’re still looking for a guild add me on discord at NukFur#0990 or BNet at NukFur#1660.

Hey! I’m the Raid Lead for Incompetence Inc on Horde Area 52. We raid Tuesday/Thursday 9pm-Midnight EST. We’re searching for Heroic raiders that are looking to transition to Mythic. We made that transition last expansion and we can help other people make it now. Our goal is Cutting Edge but we are keeping our expectations realistic. If all that sounds good to you let me know. Good luck on the guild search and have a nice day!

Groovydude#11421 on Bnet.

Hi I’m Ken ^.^ and it sounds like you would be a good fit here!

I would definitely love to chat with you if you’re around! You can check out us out on WoWProg for more in depth information about the guild, but we’re Beta Tested on Dalaran with T/TH/M 10-1amEST raid times. If any of it sounds interesting to you feel free to add me! If not, then I wish you luck on your search :)!