Currently on Lightbringer but would transfer over if i find the right guild.
Currently 7/8N 1/8H EP 2/2H CoS 2/8M BoD
I’ve been a RL and know current content. Im looking for a Heroic/Mythic guild willing to have fun and get content down. Raid times dont really bother me if they’re later in the day.
I also have a 400 Resto shammy and 390 Hunter that can be easily geared for current content if needed. Looking for a new home mainly.
Give me a chance and i’ll prove to you i can pull my weight.
Currently on Lightbringer but would transfer over if i find the right guild.
Greetings! I think our guild might be a very good fit for you. The following is the requisite Guild advert. I’ll definitely reach out on btag and I hope we can chat further.
Hey, Meldana! No Place Like Gnome of Dalaran is currently looking for a new tank for our raid progression. I sent you a bnet request (Rory#0376). Hope to talk to you soon!
Hey! We are currently seeking melee dps for our raid team.
About us : Final Attêmpt is an AotC guild with a history of getting AoTC back to Antorus. We raid two nights a week, Tuesday and Thursday, from 8pm EST to 11pm EST with an optional alt/friends and family night on Saturdays from 8-11pm EST.
Current Progression : We are currently 8/8N and 6/8H with AoTC in all previous BfA Tiers.
Needs : Currently need 2 melee dps. Monk, Warrior, druid, enh sham, DH, ret pally are open
Raid Expectations : 1. Be on time. We raid from 7-10 server do your best to be online 15 mins prior to raid so we can get invites out and be pulling at 7 Server.
2. Be Prepared. Personal food and Flasks and DPS potions. We will be providing feasts and cauldrons (2 a night). We wont drop a feasts if only 2 or 3 people need food buffs so be sure to have your own.
3. PREPOTS. Bring enough potions for Prepotting. So we can maximize DPS on boss. This not only helps your numbers out but it helps the raid too. More DPS, faster bosses die, faster healers can burn through mana to keep us all alive.
4. Logs. We will be running logs each raid night. And we will be analyzing them the following day. Everyone should be doing their best to push themselves for at least blue parses for ilvl.
5. Attendance. If you are unable to make it to our raid please post in the chat channel in discord for raid attendance. No hard feelings. We are all adults and have real lives but we want to make sure we have things in order before raid hits. Also if you sign up for the raid and do not show up with out a notice that will count against your trial period.
6. Trial Period. Trials last 2-3 weeks. If you do what we ask above and avoid unnecessary damage and follow mechanics your trial period will last 2 weeks. If there is a bad week we will reach out to you and help in any way we can, to give you another chance to improve. If you are not a good fit for the raid team you will be demoted to casual and be able to attend the Saturday night alts runs until you can prove to us that we can put you back on the raid team.
If Interested Contact :
Battletag: Jagermeifter#1410 Discord: Jagermeifter#0282
Battletag: Luny#1769 Discord: Lunywalnut(ronnie)#7353
dequan#1936 shoot me a msg
We have a bear on thrall is a mythic guild that went 6/9M last teir, and are wanting to go just as far this teir. We are a friendly guild that wants to push as far into mythic as possible every teir. There are currently a few dps spots oven for hard hitting dps due to attendence issues and inconsistent DPS. We raid Tuesday and Thursday 7-10 PST 10-1 server (EST). We do plenty of keys every week and have a few people that PVP.
All ranged dps (high)
Warrior dps (high)
Other melee dps (moderate)
If you are looking for a good place to hang out We Have A Bear on Thrall may be for you.
The best place to reach me is by discord
Jediranger#7157 (Discord) <----- Best
Raid Times: Tuesday/Thursday 7:30PM – 10:30PM CST
Enlightened Dark is recruiting for The Eternal Palace, 5/8H 8/8N. We are currently looking for members of all calibers to fill our ranks; in need of healers and dps to fill out the raid team back to Mythic qty. We are a casual progression guild whose goal is to get AoTC for current content then try and move into Mythic as much as possible.
Raid times are Tues/Thurs 7:30-10:30 CST. There is also optional Sunday runs at the same time for further pushing at the start of a raid tier and social/alt runs later in the season.
What to expect from us:
- Raiding at a semi-casual level, but still clearing content in a reasonable time frame.
- Help with providing raid consumables and enchants/gems
- Help with classes or in game knowledge when needed
What we expect from you:
- Be respectful! (we like to joke around and have fun with each other, this includes non-pc; if it is being directed at you and you don’t like it please say something and we will stop but don’t expect others to stop making jokes with each other)
- Be prepared for raids (consumable, strats, addons, etc)
- Ability to listen, learn, and open to constructive criticism while learning
- Prior notice if unable to make raids (let us know as soon as possible) we do understand real life happens!
Expansion Raiding Progression:
CoS - 2/2H(AoTC)
BFD - 1/8M 8/8H(AoTC)
Uldir - 2/8M 8/8H(AoTC)
if you have any questions please feel free to contact me via this forum, discord or in game. Also any of our officers in game: Ranes, Raellia, or Anxiety
Battle tag frosty#1498
Hello, if you are interested, feel free to contact me. You can find our recruitment post in
looking forward to hearing from you!
Adult (ages 21+, 30+ preferred) Heroic AotC & M+ guild.
**T/Th 11pm-2am EST. **
Highest needed classes at this time are: Mage, Hunter, Paladin, Death Knight, Monk.
We do meta achieves when they are current, xmog/mount/achievement farming, and have a high desire to push more M+ this season.
We also have a Destiny 2 clan that is pretty active and have plans for WoW classic.
For more info see our current recruitment post.
Guild Master / Raid Lead
bnet = Armageddon#1974
discord = Skybolt#2791
Battletag ID - Mirielle#1541
Discord ID - Miriel#2724
Hey there, we might be a good fit for you if you’re willing to go horde.
We’re looking to grow our M+ community as well as a couple more people to round out our roster and push further mythic raids in a laid back manner(get as far as we can but no stressin it). We’re all mostly older raiders who understand life happens. We do tmog runs when there’s interest and m+s regularly throughout the week.
CD is a progression-oriented guild that’s been around for 13 years and recently moved to Area 52 from the Eonar server. We pride ourselves on only playing with people we actually enjoy spending time with(no toxicity or drama) and are currently looking for mature players to bolster our roster. We are currently 9/9 Heroic and 3/9 Mythic BOD 2/2 H CoS. We’re 8/8N 7/8H EP. We plan to clear heroic and push into mythic and get as far as we can. We also have a strong Mythic+ community.
Our main raid nights are Wednesdays and Sundays 8-11PM EST. We also frequently do a Friday Night Normal fun/alt raid and M+ runs on most non-raid nights.
Hit up Begzilla(Chibi#1952), Slowthar(Cretia#11550), Daishii(lokiashaman#1399) or Moruba/Andoras(Dolgare#1940) for more info and to do some runs and get to know us.
Let us know if we can be a good fit for you =)
Order of Azeroth is a brand new alliance guild aspiring to create a community with a focus on PVE.
We are a small band of players that have played since launch. We are looking to expand into more competitive content and as such are looking for raiders.
Why join OA?
Being a brand new guild means the new members dictate the future of the guild. A sense of closer camaraderie exists in small scale guilds that doesn’t exist in large-scale guilds that new members essentially feel alienated from. We are not looking to get ‘large’ but are looking for enough members to maintain and create a growing community.
There are no current raid times listed. Schedule is open for new members.
There are no current gear requirements. The only requirement is having the capacity to learn.
All spots are currently available.
We expect our members to be mature but above all else remember that this is indeed a game. The ultimate goal is to have fun with each other. That being said, there is a time and a place for making jokes and sharing memes and another time for listening to the officers in a raid. The main expectation then is to know the difference. Have an open mind, respect each other, and have fun building a community.
How to apply?
Message Unasapres or join our discord channel to learn more about us.