418 Preservation Evoker LF Mythic Raiding Guild

Hello all,
I am currently looking for a new raiding guild. I raided all thru shadowlands and start of dragonflight on a holy priest and recently switched to preservation healing. Currently I have experience up to mythic brood keeper, with best pull i was a part of at 17%. I am all for doing what is needed for the raid as a whole, and always am willing to learn. Outside of raid I do enjoy M+ and pushing keys, currently have a 2778 IO with all portals, and continuing to push.
Looking for something during the week, 8 -12 est would be my preferred raid times or any time that falls in that time bracket. Willing to do 3 days a week, server transfer and faction change.
Feel free to reach out to me on discord or battlenet. Thank you!
Discord: Senica#9355
BNET: Senica#11789

Hey Ativan!
After reading your post I just wanted to drop by and tell you a bit about our little family to see if you might be interested in learning more about us. We are a progressively-minded AOTC Alliance guild on Stormrage, that’s currently looking for more players to add to our roster. We have 2 progression teams to choose from! (Raid times for our teams are in the link I’m including)
I’m including the link to our guild information for you to check out if you find any interest to do so, as we also have other things going on throughout the week and plan to be adding to that soon! We have something for everyone! If you are interested in learning more about us or have any questions please be sure to contact me! The best way to reach me is on Discord at Byndi#5161. I hope to hear back from you soon and that you have a great night

Hello Ativan!

I would love for you to join my team!

About Us: 3/8 Mythic 34% on Sennarth, 8/8 Heroic

What we offer:

1. Mythic + (multiple groups run +20-27 keys)

2. Alt raiding, transmog runs, and other guild activities

3. AmongUs/Streaming Parties

4. Guild repairs

5. Potentially PvP nights in the future

What we want:

• Proactive raiders

• Raiders that also run M+ regularly

Current Needs:

Heals: Prevoker

For more information, add the following or click the application link below:

Recruiter: Malideon#6527 -Discord

Apply: apply.wowaudit com/us/zuljin/end-of-line/mythic?preview

Still looking

Hello Ativan,

Are you looking for a community to call home, filled with people who will become lifelong friends?? Do you have real-life responsibilities that take up most of your time, and use WoW to de-stress?

If you answered yes then community of guilds is for you. We:

• Welcome and accept members from all walks of life and experience levels
  • Believe in promoting a space where you can be yourself, without fear of toxicity, discrimination, or overt vulgarity
  • Maintain a fun, non-discriminatory, inclusive environment
  • Have a large active community of over 20 guilds across alliance and horde that push keys, raid, pvp, achievements, and much more.

Our raid team [OG After Dark], one of 7 raid teams within our community, is currently recruiting raiders that want to push into mythic content–either immediately, or eventually.

The team has two immutable rules:

1. Treat each other like humans, and communicate as adults. We are all people, with the same goals, and we deserve to be treated with kindness and compassion.
  2. Maintain a growth (learning) mindset. A consistent commitment to improvement is worth infinitely more than raw skill.

Besides these two most-important concepts, there are a number of lesser requirements:

• You must be a tagged member of to join us in raid content. Don’t want to transfer? We have over 20 connected guilds on most large WoW servers.
  • You must have discord and a working mic to raid.
  • Put the guild’s progress above personal loot.
  • Use the tools at your disposal. DeadlyBossMods addon, Weak Auras, Angry assignments, anything else to give you the 1% edge.
  • Run M+ to fill the weekly vault. We will help with this.

End of the day:
Our main goal is to let you play what you want to play. We expect punctuality and commitment to the raid group and respect towards the other raid members. Our bare minimum requirement is to know your class, know the fights, and be willing to learn and improve–for your own benefit, and the benefit of the team. All of these things really should go without saying–you take pride in your skill and abilities. Stick with us, and you will eventually unlock the doors on mythic raiding, and be counted among the best players in the game.

Raid time
Saturday 6pm PST- 9pm PST

Please fill out our raid team application form below

Contact information
Bnet - Valz#1832
Bnet - AUD1OSL4V3#1614

Mythic Plus
Dungeons are a key part of the game, and are integral in building a gearset to push top content. From learning a new dungeon at the start of an expansion to pushing keys with a group of friends, there is always lots of fun to be had and we could always use another member to help. Keys are a great way to have some fun while making new friends. There is a wide range of keys being pushed, from +2 to +20, and I’m sure in our community you will find members that fit your playstyle.

Cross-Faction Gaming
At the time of this writing, we have guilds on 19 American servers and one OCE server that raid and run dungeons together. We also have a cross-faction community Discord that serves as a hub to connect all of these servers, and let you interface and run content with folks from wherever we are. And we have GIFs.

Saturday raiding does not work for you?
No worries! We offer a variety of other raiding options that fit the raider of all skill levels. We even have basic training for those who are looking to step into raiding for the first time.

Hello!!, 10.1 is coming on 5/2 and raiding on 5/9, and we are looking for a few folks to help us round out our mythic roster. First a little bit about us…Our core has been playing together for the better part of 10 years, and every tier we’ve raided in, we’ve gotten AotC and gone into mythic content, usually pretty deep. We were 11/12 M Nyalotha and went into Dance Party in Castle Nathria and 3 deep in SoD, but took a breat through SotFO. We are currently 3/8 in M VotI. We currently have a raid schedule of Tuesday & Wednesday from 8:30pm - 11:30pm EST.

[H][Mal’Ganis] Cuddling Edge 8/8H 3/8M Raid Times - Wed/Fri 9-12 PM EST!

Cuddling Edge! is a new guild formed at the start of this Expansion by a small group of 5 friends looking to build a Mythic Raid Roster that can push bosses, and eventually Cutting Edge content! We have many players with CE, +25 and overall high end fast paced experience, and are willing to help you learn and improve. Our priority is a culture of clean, efficient clears and to drive each other to be better players. Community is a strong focus to us as well, and we pride ourselves on an inclusive and welcoming home for all returning, new, and senior players. Despite our Mythic focus, and CE aspirations we have FUN during our Raid Nights, and know how to laugh. This is in fact a game after all why not enjoy it? If we sound like what you are looking for then please reach out!

Forthejim#11602 - Bnet
Forthejim#7195 - Discord
RonSwanson#11760 - Bnet
Mortemir#0974 - Discord
Blukraken#8641 - Discord

Hey there! Suspended Degeneracy is looking for new members for our core raid team!

Our Forum Post: [H] [Area-52] LF DPS and HEALS CE Focused 8/8H 2/8M T/W 9-12 EST]

Currently a Horde guild on Area-52, also open to cross faction in 10.1!

Raid Schedule:

• Main Raid: Tues/Wed 9:00PM - 12:00AM EST
  • Alt Raids on Friday around 9PM EST

Contacts

If you’re interested in joining the guild and/or have any questions, please add Deathlorrd or Heru on Discord.

• Deathlorrd#9243 (Recruitment)
  • Heru#9082 (GM)

We're building a community of like-minded people that enjoy a semi-hardcore setting and downing bosses.