418 Holy Paladin 6/9m lf ce guild

Whats up my name is Tim Sanz is my main ive been healing for two expansions on my holy paladin. I love the class i consider myself one the best at my class and spec. Im very knowledgeable about my class. Im been a mythic raider for majority of the expansions and before clearing every raid in heroic before mythic raing came out. I thought I found my last two guilds that were home. But after progression hit a wall these guilds would give up and wait till the next patch and at that point would quit. I want a mythic team that is active runnings keys and does whatever it takes to accomplish Cutting edge. Not just that but a place to call home and continue in the future of wow. Im a very laid back guy that gets a long with everybody. If your looking for a competitive and good player and teammate. Hit me up in game. Btag Brighthammer#1117553. Sànz Zul’jin. Oh sh#t im 6/9mythic bod seen p3 mekka. I know all the boss fights in bod mythic and 2/2H COS

Who We Are: We are Arcanum and are a 8/8 CE Mythic 7/9M BoD Horde guild on the US Area-52 realm. Our goal is to get Cutting Edge on every tier be top 20 server guild and have a solid family/friendship within our members to go through BFA with. We had a late start in Legion and got 29th rank in server and we are looking to expand and push while keeping it fun and relaxed!

Raid Times: 8:00-11:00pm EST Tuesday and Thursday . Invites go out at 7:30pm so we can pull at 8:00pm.

What We Expect: We expect everyone to at least do a +10 key for the weekly chest, push their own content to better themselves for the raids. We are a very active guild and there are always people on for keys and group activities. Our discord is alive and friendly, you will always have friends to talk to. We pride ourselves in having very low turn around rate. People that join the guild essentially find themselves a new family.

How To get in contact:
Bnet: justinc#1283
Discord: sti#8173

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 9/9M BoD [ce] , 2/2H CoS 9/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge]. We are #1 server on our server group.

Currently US 140 for Mythic BoD.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 tank (no DH/bear/prot pal) , 1 holy paladin, 1 ranged dps. 1 dps with strong tank off spec, prefer ww/bm. Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic BoD in a timely competitive fashion (US 250 Minimum) [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst
[Mythic] Sat/Sun 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic night for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.~~!

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

Hello!!!

[H] <Tabbed Out> 8/9M (CE Uldir) LFM!

PLEASE CONTACT ME VIA BATTLETAG @ Sme#11814

Tabbed Out - Bleeding Hollow Horde (PvP server, EST)

Times: Wed/Thurs/Sun 8:30pm-12 EST

Apply Here: https://bit.ly/2WTFp2V

Progression:

Current:

**8/9M BoD

8/8 Mythic Uldir, Cutting Edge Obtained

TO has a long history of gaming going back all the way back to Everquest. This guild has definitely stood the test of time and has had a long and successful raiding career in WoW. For any questions regarding progression in older tiers we’d be happy to speak with you in game!

Recruitment:

To be recruited you must fill out our application. If we like what we see you will have a brief discord interview so we can get to know you. Apply and read our guild charter here:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1tQEGt-HRzM4nWY11nDWdyJr3E8TICt7srUpkzru2YZU/

Looking to add:

Any exceptional app will be considered. Current emphasis on: healer (resto shaman, holy paladin, disc priest), ele shaman, shadow priest, boomkin, warlock…

We require an azerite neck level of 36 by start of mythic week.

Guild Atmosphere:

• We encourage the use of peoples’ real names and we encourage our members to get to know one another as more than just pixels, to get to know one another on more personal levels.

• The leaders of this guild believe that a guild that is socially close is much more likely to succeed than a group of hired mercenaries.

• We are an adult guild and we make adult jokes and mess with each other, if you are sensitive and cannot handle this, TO is probably not the place for you.

• We run alt raids on off nights, as well as Mythic +

• We utilize Discord as well

Guild Leader

Darkranger battletag Genghis352#1259

Officers

Smesus - Sales/Recruitment Lead - Sme#11814, Discord - Smesus#4820

Evilmon - Raid Leader/Ranged Officer

Sikwit - Senior Officer

Hey Sanz, I noticed you didn’t post a time frame so figured I would reach out.

I am one of the raid leaders over in Mail it in on Stormrage[A]. We are currently looking for some solid ranged to finish out this tier and move onto the next. Currently progressing on stormwall. If this is something that interests you feel free to reach out to either of us! If not, best of luck to you in your search and hope you find a place to raid!

Raiding Schedule
Wednesday / Thursday / Friday
9:00am - 12:00pm EST

Contact - Simdrome (Narvosa#1339), or Ocean (Oçeanus#1459)

Color Blind - 6/9M BoD ( 8:30pm - 12am CST, Fri/Sat)

Part of the fantastic community <Seraph> of US-Mal’Ganis, Color Blind does its best not to earn its name every Friday and Saturday with some entertaining, laid back raids that even result in dead bosses!

If this sounds like the team for you, contact ilpad#1438 to chat, or visit SeraphGuild.com to apply!

<Seraph>

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on server for over nine years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team

• Community raids open to all

• Legacy & achievement events open to all

• M+ Dungeons

• Twitch hosting for raiders

• Social Media promotion

• Active guild discord

• Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams has unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Color Blind - 6/9M BoD, 2/2H CoS (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438

2. Blacklisted - 3/9M BoD, 2/2N CoS (6pm - 9pm CST, T/Th) - yubbination#1974

3. Wubs & Friends - AotC Team (10pm - 1am CST, W) - wubs#1753

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)
Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

[b]Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at [u]http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild[/u]![/b]

Hello Sanz!

Who are we?

Should Buy a Boat - Illidan

Sect of the former mythic progression guild from Kel’Thuzad Persistence. Our priority is to achieve Cutting Edge and fill out a progression roster!

Why did we move servers?

We wanted to be able to play on a more populated server in order to have a permanent home. We changed our name just to make a fresh start.

What days do we raid?

Tuesdays and Thursdays 10 pm EST to 1 am EST

Current progression 6/9M

What are our guild needs?

We want to keep a steady roster of 22-23 people so that we can definitely work on mythic while we can stay able to raid if someone needs nights off for whatever reasons.

We are currently looking for RANGED DPS (shadow - lock - boomy), a WW MONK, and HEALERS.

HOWEVER, we believe that constant recruiting is the best way to find the best version of ourselves. Everything can be improved upon and we can always use new friends and members.

What do you want out of members?

We ask a few things of our members:

· Stay laid back. If someone tries to help don’t get mad or offended. Constructive criticism is key to improvement. On the other hand don’t be a dick.

· Make sure your character is prepared. There are plenty of tools built into WoW to further yourself. Whether that may be doing dailies, playing more to master your class or even better, analyzing your logs. Not to mention being prepared with enchants and potions, cauldrons and feasts are provided.

· Know the fights. Its very easy to take a few minutes to watch a video or read a quick guide to gain an understanding of a fight. Obviously details will hash themselves out on pulls but no one should be oblivious to major mechanics or else our raids will take forever. If you are confused DON’T BE SCARED TO ASK. We are a team we are here to help each other succeed.

Most Importantly

We will gladly give anyone a try! We want to see if we can find as many dedicated fun players as we can so just ask and we can see if it’s a good fit!

Contact

Who Discord BNET
Dave yup#2780 Scherlbane#1269