418 Frost Mage / 416 Brew Monk LF M+ Group / CE Raiding Flex Spot

Hey all,

Schedule: Due to my low workload and working remotely currently, I am very available throughout the week (morning/afternoon/evening). I log off ~3 hours in the evening for nightly dinners and Netflix bingeing with the wife, but other than that I’m pretty free 8AM-12AM (CST) everyday except Thursdays from 5-8PM (CST).

Experience: Been playing since Vanilla on/off. Currently am 2759io and 2622io on my chars and 8/8H; 2/8M.

What I’m Looking For

• M+ Group: Looking to see how far I can push. Never really took Mythic Dungeons too seriously, and have mostly pugged my way up to this level.
  • CE Raiding: Looking for a flex spot in a guild! Meaning, I am able to commit to a regular 2-day schedule, but I do plan on getting a new job in the summer (July/August) and may not be able to commit afterwards as much. Feel free to take a look at my logs, but I’m fairly confident I can do 6/8M without much thought. My current guild is very chill and isn’t interested in taking Mythic prog seriously.

Logs
Mage - Jonobocha-Tichondrius
Monk - Monkalogue-Tichondrius

If you’d like to talk more, hit me up on…
BNET: Oshiro#1625
Discord: Jonobocha#3930

Bumperino~

Bumperino~

Hey there! We are looking for a few DPS and a short-term arrangement could work for us. I also added you on Discord.