418 Druid / 421 Shaman LF Raiding Guild

Been playing since 2004. Wanting to try and push for CE since I have more time on my hand. Im not looking for an elitist guild but rather a group of individuals who strive for the same goal, the end game.

I would consider myself a pretty skilled player and would really like to play with some people of the same caliber. Im tired of pugging my mythic 10s with people who don’t understand basic affixes and don’t have their interrupt on their bars. If you have a druid or a shaman already in your guild I assure you that im better.

I Have put many hours into raiding ( the pug life ) and would like to actually push my skill further. Reach me on this post or in game.

My shaman:

BT: Hulksmash#1565

Would love to talk!

Who is Conflicted:

Conflicted [7/8H 5/9M] is a guild on Mal’Ganis - Horde, that was formed towards the end of BoD. Our officer core has experience in top US raiding. We strive for a fun environment, while also pushing for Cutting Edge. We offer an active M+ and PVP community and an abundance of active members!

Our Expectations

We Expect our raiders to:

• Come prepared with the required pots for raid. (We offer Cauldrons and Flasks)
  • Have knowledge of the fights prior to stepping into them. We explain things, but explaining the whole fight takes A LOT of time!
  • Have the ability to perform mechanics AS WELL as maintain your DPS/HPS.
  • Have a positive and helpful attitude.
  • Maintain 90% Attendance!

Raid Times

Tuesday - 7 PM - 10 PM PST
10 PM - 1 AM EST
Wednesday - 7 PM - 10 PM PST
10 PM - 1 AM EST
Thursday - 7 PM - 10 PM PST
10 PM - 1 AM EST

We offer an optional meeting 1 hour before raid, in discord, to discuss strategies for that raid night. We want all of our raiders to have the option to be included in our strat making decisions.

What are we looking for?

Tanks
CLOSED

Healers
CLOSED

RDPS
Elemental Shaman
Spriest
Lock
Mage

MDPS
Rogue
Warrior

• All Specs / Classes are encouraged to apply regardless of if they are listed above.

Contact Us

If you feel like you may fit in, please feel free to contact one of us via bnet, or simply post below and we will contact you!

GM:
Shamel#11827

Officers:
Rae#1385 - Healing Officer
Thrillhouse#1644 - Tank Officer
Blaze#1374 - DPS Officer

Trexxtorr#1631 - Recruitment

Hey man recruiting for Seraph, not going to post the mastive invite list. we have a raid for all schedules.
hit me up hman980#1353

Lok’tar, friend!

[H] Cinder and Ash [8/8H, 5/9M, 5/8M] is currently looking for dps. We raid Wednesday and Thursday 7-10 server. If you’re interested, don’t hesitate to reach out :slight_smile:

Btag: Ember#1670
Discord: Ember#2528

(I added you on bnet)

Hey Nohozul,

Fathom is a friendly Horde mythic progression guild on Mal’Ganis, who aim for our guild to be a real home for our members as well as maximizing the 2 night raid schedule, so our raids are both enjoyable and efficient.

We raid Fri and Sat nights, 8:00pm to 11:00pm CST. We are currently 6/8 H and are aiming for Eternal Palace Cutting Edge. Mythic progression will most likely start next week. At the moment we just need a few full time ranged dps to round our roster out!

You sound perfect and I’d love to have a chat if you’re interested. Best of luck with your hunting!

You can check us at:

Thanks for time, hope the hunt goes well!

Hey friend! Just sent you a btag request so we can chat :slight_smile:

Hello, fellow Farseer! Earth Go Hard is a two day weekend raid group located on the Mal’Ganis server. Currently we’re 3/8M, 8/8H with two progression kills happening this past Sunday in the same raid night.
We raid Saturdays and Sundays from 8-11pm EST. We’re looking to compete for cutting edge this tier and build our community that stems back 7+ years. We have players that compete at a high level and love competition. A bonus is that most of our players are very versatile and don’t mind swapping roles for betterment of the group. We focus on progression but we keep raid light during farm because this is a game and we’re going to have fun playing it. If this atmosphere is something you’re interested contact any or all of us below because we’d love to talk to you about joining our ranks!

Murrik: EMG#11389 - Officer
Shaytrix: Shay#1599 - GM
Thinblubrawl: One2Three2#1153 - Recruiter