Guild found, please remove

please remove, thanks

1 Like

Hey Gransoren,

I’m Part of Current on Area 52 and we are looking to recruit some like minded players that want to stick to a casual Mythic raid schedule. What do I mean by that well we want to have a fun and social environment where we raid Tuesday and Thursday 9pm-12pm est.

You may look into us and see we are a new guild, Most of us are ex hardcore raiders. Our aim is to grab our AOTC and push through mythic content. We are fun loving people with a strive for clearing content in a semi serious manner.

Hit me up and we will bring you through normal

Current progression
9/9N, 8/9H

Discord Tristrem#0363
B net Tristrem#1953

I wish you all the best and hope to hear from you soon.

Heya. We have just finished up Normal (with alt Normal raids on Sundays) and are diving into Heroic. We also run keys for those interested. Below are our details. Hit me up on Discord (fintem84#5169) if you might be interested in checking out raid or keys with us. No need to immediately jump servers or join guild, just child in Discord with us and see if we are a good fit for you.

Hi. RoastedQuail US–Lightninghoof (Connected Realms - Lightninghoof, Maelstrom, Ravenholdt, The Venture Co, Twisting Nether) is a longstanding, active and casual AOTC guild dating back to Vanilla. We are a tightknit, social group engaging in a wide variety of endgame content including Normal and Heroic Raid, Mythic+, PVP, Achievements, and spamming Discord with otter memes. Aside from otter spam, we also have an active #LFG channel on our Discord to help connect players for groups and general mayhem.

Though our members range in age from late teens to approaching pension, our average player is in their 30s. We understand the need to balance WoW and IRL. You will never catch flack for prioritizing real life over WoW.

Schedule:
Primary Raid: Tuesdays & Wednesdays 8-10pm EST. We are currently 9/9N Aberrus, and 1/9H Aberrus.
Alt Raid: Sunday 8-10 EST. This raid is intended for newer raiders, alts, etc. All Welcome.
Mythic+: Monday evenings and throughout the week.

Looking for: Newer, veteran, and returning players alike. Players new to raiding and Mythic+ are welcome. All roles and specs. We value player enjoyment over meta specs. For primary raid, current available roles are DPS and Healing. Players with a Tank Off-Spec are more than welcome. For Mythic+, run what you love. We have members running keys at varying levels (+2 – 20s and beyond) all week long, and work to ensure that those who want to achieve KSM do, without the need to PuG.

Expectations: No Toxicity. Be kind, be decent. Raiders should have good attendance, team oriented attitude, the ability to communicate on Discord, must use DBM/Bigwigs and Weak Auras, focus on your role, have a positive attitude, patience and growth mindset while we progress as a guild, good sense of humor, and a desire to have fun.

If interested, hit me up on my Discord (fintem84#5169) or Bnet (fintem1259#1488), and we can chat. No need to immediately jump servers or join guild, just come chill with us in Discord, check out raid or keys, wreck some mobs, and have fun.

Hey! I’m Kippo from on Illidan. We are a newly formed guild that is 9/9 normal and 8/9 heroic. We are a group of good people who happen to be good players and want to raid in a non-toxic environment. We raid Friday Saturday 8pm-1030pm EST. If you are interested feel free to reach out to me on bnet Kippo#1334 or discord Kippo#2813.

Hey Gransoren we would love to give you a shot!

We raid Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 830pm to 11pm EST and have been raiding consistently for 10+years and would like more people to join our great friendly group of players to enjoy a fun, laid back approach to this game while making progress.

We also have several groups doing Mythic+ content.

If intrerested in talking more hit me up in game or Kula or Healium to discuss it some more.

We are looking for all roles

Now would be a great time to join to get started with us we are currently 9/9N and 5/9 H

Give me a shout in game. Bnet is Luminnarus#1437

Hey there Gransoren! We’re a bit ahead for what your current progression is but we are an AOTC focused group on Moon Guard (US) always eager to find some new players who want to hang out to play the game together as well as do keys and raid. It’s a pretty social (but small) group that we have going on and we’re always looking to expand. We’re currently 7/9H with a Tus & Thursday 7-10 EST raid schedule.

Several of our core players are ex mythic raiders and we have people running and pushing keys on a near daily basis to get their KSM/KSH pretty early on.

Looking forward to hearing from you!
Current prog:
9/9N, 7/9H

Bnet:
Kozra#1260

[A-PvE] is recruiting! - Moon Guard - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Guild & Server: [H][Area 52] Dont Tease Me Bro
Raid Times/Days: Tue/Wed 8:30-11:30pm EST
Current Progression: 9/9 N 7/9H ATSC
Recruitment Contacts: Mooney#12761 Btag, Mooney#4629 Disc
RaiderIO: Yes logs are also posted on guilds of wow website
Requirements: Must always strive to improve and move forward, were LF people to flow with the content rather than fall behind. Be on time, respectful, and willing to learn. This is a Mid-core prog team all for fun and games no egos.

Needs: We have openings for the following spots:
Flex tank - Someone who will predominantly dps but is willing to switch to the tank position when necessary. Range dps and HPs are what I’m primarily looking for, but I’m open to talking about other roles as well.

Mage: Any
Druid: Balance/Feral/Resto
Shaman: Enhancement/RESTO/ (ele is ok but prefer enhance)
Priest: Any (prefer Shadow)
Monk: Mistweaver/Windwalker
Warlock: Any
Pally: Holy/Ret
Hunter: Any

Hi there! I’d love to chat with ya to see if my guild Ember Sands might be a good fit. I like to say we are chill with a competitive edge - focused on AOTC and KSM but still having fun and not getting too sweaty about it. We founded the guild as a group of cross-game IRL friends and want to keep our atmosphere by recruiting like-minded people who want to prog, like a challenge but are willing to help each other out along the way.

If this sounds like maybe what you’re looking for, shoot me a message on discord: Keskora (formerly Keskora#9189). I’d love to chat more

Hi Gran - We are in need of DPS for our Season Two raid team - and would be interested in speaking with you :slight_smile: We have an awesome team formed and looking for others to our amazing team. This is an opportunity to join a committed team that will thrive with you in Dragonflight and beyond.

Currently, we are 9/9 Normal | 5/9 Heroic in Aberrus.

Raid Times

Friday: 8:30 p.m. - 11:30 p.m. EST
Saturday: 8:30 p.m. - 11:30 p.m. EST

Feel free to reach out to me on Discord: Devonellah#0195 or devonellah so we can talk more.

Click here to see our full recruitment post.

[H][US][BlackwaterRaiders] LF Team-Oriented Raiders that want to push Mythic

Progression: 5/8M VotI, 9/9 N AtSC, 8/9 H AtSC, 1/9 M AtSC

Raid times: Tues and Thursday 8:30 pm-3 hours after our first boss pull EST. We also have a seconardy Raid Team that runs on Thursday and Sunday nights starting at the same time but ending at 11pm EST for alts, people who don’t want to pursue mythic progression, and people who don’t make the progression team.

It sounds like you’d be a great fit for our second team, The Goonies. They’re AotC focused and filled with very welcoming and understanding players!

Hello, I am the Guild Lead and Raid Lead for The Deadmen. We are a Horde guild on BlackwaterRaiders (in the US).

Our guild is the largest and most active on our server, and currently best progression-wise looking to keep that title and get some more realm firsts! We also CONSTANTLY are running Mythic+ and have people cranking out keys all week and pushing keys anywhere from the mid-teens to the mid-20s.

We are seeking friendly, capable players interested in competing for high level Mythic content, have good listening skills, are patient, and are collaborative. Our goal is to have a well organized team that communicates well on the road to Cutting Edge. We also strive to maintain a competitive and fun environment that is welcoming to all!

We prioritize creating a space where you can be yourself and enjoy the time you spend with the members of this guild. We almost always have people in one of our discord voice chats hanging out even if they’re not playing together or playing other games.

We are LGBT+ friendly and welcome to members of all identities, personalities, backgrounds, military service, and political affiliations. We also have officers solely dedicated to mental health check-ins and support.

Please message me if you are interested:
Discord: TheGantaGun#3912
Battle Tag: TheGantaGun#1518