418 Blood DK 8/9N, 3/9H LF Guild

Hey Everyone!

BTAG: Valhalla#13363
Discord: Skullbanger#1642

Just wanted to take a wander into the community and see if there are any guilds out there looking for a Blood DK to join progression. Currently 8/9N, 3/9H in Aberrus. Went AoTC and 2/8M in Vault.

Great people, good times, and AoTC oriented progression are what I have in mind. Mythic adventures too if we have the core for it. - I actually want to enjoy the time and spending it with awesome people.

Alliance or Horde doesn’t matter anymore, really! Not really great at M+, don’t enjoy it much, but then I never really had a solid group to do them with consistently.

I have logs that I am willing to share if needed. Or just look me up!

INTERESTED!? You know what do.

Hope to hear from y’all soon.

Friend request sent on discord! Hope to hear from you soon!

Hi there! Thanks for the reply. My Discord is being a bit wonky at the moment, but I should have it sorted now. Can you drop me a BTag as well or leave your Discord too? So I know what request I am looking for?

Sent you a request on Battle.net - Mine is limbrok#1655. Cheers

Hey there! If you’re still looking, we recently had a tank slot open up as one of our main tanks needs to take a step back this tier. We’d be interested in chatting with you about a raid spot here, hit me up if we interest you at all!
~
Chaotic Neutral is a long-established semi-hardcore guild located on Alliance Turalyon that has been around since TBC! While we aren’t a hardcore CE push guild we do like to push as far as we can into mythic with a relaxed and chill raid environment, we’re a guild that prefers to have fun than get angry about progress.

We raid Tues/Weds from 7:30-10:30 pm EST with an optional Saturday extra prog/alt night in the same time frame if we have the people. If you’d like more info on our previous progress please visit our WoWProg page, for our loot rules please visit our forum post. All we ask of raiders is to research fights and research your own class so you can play to the best of your ability!
We’re currently 9/9N & 7/9H Aberrus!
We also have members who love running all levels of keys, and would be happy to bring more people along!

I’ll leave all our additional info below that I recommend checking out, but if you’re interested then please add my btag or discord to get in contact or put in an app on our guild site, hope to hear from you and if not then good luck on your search! :wave:
~
Guild Site: http://www.cnguild.org/
Forum Post: [A][Turalyon] - 8/8H & 3/8M | Recruiting for Dragonflight! Class Needs updated!
Guilds of WoW Page: https://guildsofwow.com/chaotic-neutral
WoW Progress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/turalyon/Chaotic+Neutral
Recruitment Contacts: Btag - GingerHeals#11438 | Discord - Sulveris#2701

Great group here looking for more, see the recruitment post below:

Raid Time: Weds/Fri 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM CST

Mythic+ Days: Sat/Sun

Dragon tale is a raid and mythic+ guild looking to fill its roster with likeminded people. We got Aotc last season and looking to get Aotc this season with the intent to get some mythic pulls in.

We are currently looking for any DPS. Mage, Hunter, Rogue, Demon Hunter preferred but will consider any good DPS.

We hangout in discord a lot. If you are looking for a community to grow with then we might be the guild for you!

All players, new and old, are welcome!

If you are interested in joining us feel free to message me (Jeriky#9574) or quatch (xXquatschXx#7464) on discord.

Hi Skullbang,

Formerly LOWER we are a reforming group of CE raiders rejoicing to play with old friends. Looking for some solid pieces to finalize our roster. TUES/WED 8-11 EST - we are housed on Tichondrius. Looking for a Tank/few healers (Even a healing officer to organize healing cooldowns etc.) and some melee DPS. DM me on Discord Nickthetrainn#9216 - Rolls for loot/ Semi-hardcore- come game.

[Cross-Faction] [US-Sargeras] Necessary Evil: A Fun, Semi-Hardcore Raiding Guild :shield:

Greetings fellow adventurers! Necessary Evil, an established guild since May 2008 is currently recruiting skilled players to join our raiding team and our growing Mythic+ community.

:dart: Our primary focus is on raiding, with social aspects as a close second. We also emphasize the importance of Mythic+ and work together to improve player power through gear, experience, and teamwork.

:trophy: Accomplishments:

AOTC for Tier 29
Guild Keystone Master Season 1 of Dragonflight
8/8H - 2/8M VOTI

ABERUSS:
9/9 N - 4/9H

:spiral_calendar: Raid Schedule:

Tuesdays and Thursdays, 9:00 PM to 12:00 AM CST

:mag: Currently Recruiting:

• 1 TANK (Blood DK, Prot Paladin, Prot Warrior)
  • Mage
  • Exceptional DPS
  • Social members and Mythic+ players of all skill levels welcome!

:moneybag: DKP System:

• We utilize a DKP system that incentivizes attendance, timeliness, and exceptional performance during raids.

:globe_with_meridians: Guild Atmosphere & Values:

• Respectful, inclusive, and focused on fun while progressing
  • Old school WoW guild vibes with a semi-hardcore approach
  • Adherence to guild rules and representation of Necessary Evil in a positive light

:speech_balloon: Communication:

• Discord and in-game chat

If you’re interested in joining Necessary Evil, please contact Selekah#2573 on Discord or drop a reply below with your character information and a way to contact you.

We look forward to welcoming you into our ranks and tackling Azeroth’s greatest challenges together!

Interested in joining our team?
Bnet: Geo#1147
Discord: Geo#4450