418 3/9M 2/2H Lock LF Mythic Guild

Hi, I’m looking for a semi-hardcore guild capable of pushing deep in to Mythic for 8.2. Wanting a guild able to progress beyond the first few mythic bosses.

What I am looking for:

1. two day raiding schedule, Sun-Thurs starting 9 server time or later. I can’t do earlier than that during the week.
  2. a stable guild which is not on the verge of collapse due to people leaving/burning out. I am hoping for a long term home.
  3. a relaxed but organized atmosphere where people have fun but other people’s time is appreciated and people come prepared not looking to be carried. I wont claim to be all world but I come prepared, know my class and my role, and learn from mistakes.

I also have a 410 DH Latcholay ( I know who doesn’t :P)

Ð = alt + 0208 if you need to look me up.

BT - Drac#1847
Cord- Drac#5870

Hi Drac, not sure if we’re what you’re looking for, but feel free to reach out if you have any questions or are interested.

The Drunken Elk is a large, adult, social raiding guild. Not entirely casual, but definitely not hardcore either. Our raid team, Calculated, exemplifies that. We are a fun group that also gets things done, with the goal of Cutting Edge every tier.

Progression
BoD 6/9M 9/9H
Uldir 5/8M 8/8H

Raid days
Tuesday 9-11 EST (this is to clear farm, we end early if all farm is cleared regardless of the time)
Wednesday 9-12 EST
Thursday 9-12 EST

Contact Information
Morrie#1378 (Raid Leader)
SilentRiots#1512 (alternative contact)

Ruined Immersion is a casual raiding guild. We raid one day a week (Sat) from 11:30am-3:30pm (EST). We do mythic keys, island expeditions, and various other things throughout the week. As a bonus during raids one of our tanks has players roll at half time for 100k gold and whoever wins gets it.

Hey Drac,

Would love to chat with you this weekend. Anatidaephobia is looking for a few more players just like you. Our core is a group of former progression raiders that just don’t want that 4 night a week grind any longer (mostly due to adulting).

We are a group of working professionals who just don’t have the time that is required to really committ to CE raiding any longer but we still love killing content with our friends. Yes friends, not just guildies. The vast majority of our team has flown all over the country and spent time with each other outside of WoW including mutliple blizzcon trips together.

We are currently 7/8H (on a 2 night schedule, tue & thu 7-10 cst) and are planning on having Azshara down next week and then turning our sights onto mythic progression.

If this sounds like an opportunity that you would like to explore just hit me up this weekend, my btag is #corv1911, and we can chat to see if it’s a good fit.