417fury/414 prot warr

Looking for progression guild, able to tank and dps, soon heal, on tichondrius

We are on Moon Guard. 5/8 Norm palace, then heroic.

Sunset Riders is a newly formed guild of friends and compatriots. Raiding 2 nights a week, we are a casual no drama guild! So far, we have achieved 7/9 heroic in Battle of Dazar’alor, and are 2/2 Normal, and 1/2 Heroic in Crucible of Storms. Working on Mekkatorque, and Uu’nat in the coming weeks, hoping to achieve AoTC before 8.2 hits.

We also run mythic pluses, and generally have fun with each other. We raid on Wednesday and Friday from 7 pm to 9:30 pm server time.

We are also starting up an alt-run Normal raid on Saturday nights as well, to gear up our alts, and evaluate potential recruits. We are on Moonguard. Currently, we are mainly seeking reliable DPS (Warlock / Shadow Priest) for progression. Item level of 390+, with knowledge of fight mechanics and a desire to learn and push content. Other classes will be considered of course, as well as skilled players with a lower item level. We strive for a mature, stress free raiding experience.

Contact laskaland#1404 in BNET if interested.

Hi, Jadefox,
I see that you’re on Tichondrius, and not sure if you’re interested in a server swap, but Chain Reaction is an Alliance guild on Lightbringer. We raid Normal/Heroic 7-9:30 pm PST, and run mythic + any time. We’re a small guild with some players having been together since Vanilla, new people joining in each expac (myself in Pandaria). We’ve been Ahead of the Curve most tiers since Cataclysm. We also enjoy run regular mythics (including Mechagon) and achievement/transmog runs.
If that sounds like something you’re interested in, hit me up: RowanBeth #1291. You’d be welcome to hop into our raid tonight, too. :slight_smile:

Hey Jade,

Fathom is a friendly Horde mythic progression guild on Mal’Ganis, (9/9H 5/9M) who aim for our guild to be a real home for our members as well as maximizing the 2 night raid schedule, so our raids are both enjoyable and efficient.

We raid Fri and Sat nights, 8:00pm to 11:00pm CST. and are preparing for Eternal Palace getting ready for a cutting edge. At the moment we just need a few full timers to round our roster out.

I’d love to have a chat if you’re interested. Best of luck with your hunting!

You can check us at:

Thanks for time, hope the hunt goes well!

Hello Jade,

I read your post and we are interested. We offer several established raid teams. All of our raid teams have their own experienced team leaders. We have the logs to prove that we have been together a long time.

Outside of raiding, we PvP, do Mythic+ key runs, farming events, and offer a variety of weekly events open to all our members. We strive to create a friendly and non-toxic environment.

We are not just a collective number of Btags and Discord names that meet up for raids. We are friends that game together–whether it is in World of Warcraft or another game.

If this sounds like the kind of community that you are interested in, then please explore the links below.

Explore. Engage. Elevate.
Realms: Illidan - Horde and Sargeras - Alliance
Forum Post: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-h-currently-online-multiple-teams-lfm-casuals-welcome/212656
Email: info@currentlyonline.gg
To see what teams are looking for you go to: https://currentlyonline.gg/team-finder/
You are also welcome to join our discord and have a look around. Most of our weekly events are listed in the #events channel. We look forward to hearing from you!

Partnered Discord: https://discord.gg/CurrentlyOnline
Branded#5232

Guild Name: Anomaly
Server: Mal’ganis
Faction: Horde
Progression: 7/8H EP
8/9m Uldir (took a break during BoD… Leadership had IRL)
7/7m EN | 9/10m Nighthold | 13/13m HFC |10/10m BRF
Time Zone: CST
Schedule: Tues/Thurs 9:30PM - 12:30 AM CST (7:30-10:30 PST)

Apply here: https://forms.gle/dujXiyLHu96wkSwq8

Healers = Closed
Tank = Closed
Melee = Warrior!! (open)
Ranged = Warlock / Boomy / Mage

If you’re interested in learning more get in contact with me (Jaydee) and we will definitely be able to discuss and give you more detail on our new team for 8.2 EP

Trexon - Trexon#5549 - (Guild Leader)
Jaýdee - Jaydee#15747 - (Recruiting Officer)

Are you willing to server transfer?

Renegades is a Horde raiding guild on Trollbane. We raid on Saturday and Sunday evenings from 6:30 - 10 p.m. EST. We are currently 7/8N (with Azshara to 9%) and 5/8H in Eternal Palace.

The guild was formed in May 2010 with a focus on community, and we pride ourselves on balancing a friendly environment with pushing Mythic progression. If you’re looking for a guild where raiders push progression at the expense of the people that they’re raiding with, we are not the right guild for you. But if you’re looking for a place to kill Mythic bosses with a quality team of players, I would welcome the opportunity to talk to you and tell you more about our guild.

If you have any questions or would like to discuss our guild and raiding environment further, please add my BattleTag, Zaranna#1449.

Thank you for your consideration.

Armageddon Industries
Area-52
Adult (ages 21+, 30+ preferred) Heroic AotC & M+ guild.
**T/Th 11pm-2am EST. **

We are recruiting more dps. Highest needed classes at this time are: Hunter, Mage, Paladin, Druid, Death Knight.

We do meta achieves when they are current, xmog/mount/achievement farming, and have a high desire to push more M+ this season.
We also have a Destiny 2 clan that is pretty active and have plans for WoW classic.

For more info see our current recruitment post.

Guild Master / Raid Lead
Novabomb
bnet = Armageddon#1974
discord = Skybolt#2791

Recruitment Officer
Mirielle
Battletag ID - Mirielle#1541
Discord ID - Miriel#2724
7–