LF W/Th mythic Progression team

4/8M Disc priest LF Wednesday/Thursday night team. willing to Swap to Warlock/Ele shammy/ or possible Warr for Tanking/DPS. Post for any questions or add BloodxxMerc#1592 or BloodxxMerchant#4532 on Discord

Fly me to the moon!

Let me play among the tentacles!

**Perseverance** - Currently 8/8H EP, though some of our members have 3/8M experience.

Raid Days/Times:
Tuesday and Thursday 9-12 cst (10-1 est, 7-10 pst)

Recruitment Needs:

Warlock
Mage
Balance Druid with Resto OS
Elemental Shaman (preferably with Resto OS)
Always recruiting exceptional dps with positive, friendly attitudes!

About us:
We are a newly formed guild on Sargeras made up of a handful of folks who’ve been raiding together for awhile as well as a few newer folks. We are a group of adults with lives outside of WoW… ok so that might be a bit of a stretch. But most of us do have jobs, spouses, kids, etc. keeping us busy IRL, so when we log into the game, we’re here to have fun and unwind. With a limited 2-day schedule, we do take raid time seriously, but we also value our fairly relaxed, social atmosphere.

Our focus is on completing AotC every tier, and then we will tackle mythic fights as time allows. We will not push for mythic progression at the expense of our atmosphere

If you have any questions or would like to set up a trial run, you can contact myself or an officer in game at:

Rawrabear#1450
Xanthos#11865

Still looking to find a home! Did i mention i 2 healed Lady Ashvane ;D

WTB a new HOME!!!

Its raid release and im still here!!!

Why wont anyone love me? Doesnt ANYONE LOVE SID THE SLOTH?

updated with new info

COUGH HELLLLOOOOOOOOOOO is anyone there?!

Are days flexible? We are Tues/Thurs and in HIGH need of a lock.
Here’s our info in case that’s a possibility and a free bump otherwise. :slight_smile:
</ Same Plan, Less Dying /> is recruiting for both our progression (mythic) and social progression (AotC) teams.

We pride ourselves in being different in that we are actually active, social and like each other - join our discord, try us!

Anywho! We’re a fun, social guild with Mythic and AotC focus that would love to add more solid people to our team. We are specifically looking for those who like progress without the elitist mentality. We’ve got players who have played together for years and will stay strong for plenty more. :grin:

What do we do??

Mythic Progression team runs Tues & Thurs 8-11pm EST. (3/12H, 6/12norm Ny’alotha // 3/8M, 8/8H)
Social team runs Tues & Thurs 8-11pm EST (7/12 normal Ny’alotha)
We also run Mythic Keys every day.
We run an active M+ community too. Guilded or not, you’re welcome to be added there. ^.^

Please add on battle-net if you’re interested - I’d love to chat!
SAXX#1747

Hello? Is it me you are looking FOOOOR?

My name is Jeff
Still looking!!! :smiley:

Currently 6/12H through Pugs would love a home!!!

Still looking!!!