417 Warlock LF Mythic Raiding Guild

Hello All!

I am in search of a raiding guild with aspirations for CE. 2760 IO / 4pc / 417ilvl / 2/8M pugging / AOTC. Currently have Rogue/Pally/Hunter alts in the process of being geared (402/390/370)- but can level other alts for guild if necessary.

Active, dedicated and can learn on the go. I have mythic experience in previous tiers, but never find a stable guild to push the whole way with. Frequently look up new ways to play my classes and min-max in any ways possible.

Confident in my ability to complete mechanics while also doing suitable damage. Raid led a guild in the past to 8/10M Castle Nathria as well.

Started the tier a few weeks late so was behind on gear/IO/etc, but have caught up for the most part.
H- Illidan Odybro
Discord: Ody#5157
Battle.net: Ody#11288

1 Like

Hey Ody!
Why Are We Dying H Thrall
5/8M W/F 7-10 EST
CE focused guild.

Discord: Spex4wild#4587

Hey there, Super Adventure Pals [H] 6/8m is looking for strong players like yourself. We raid T/TH from 9-12PM EST. We have CE experience, host optional weekend raids for alt reclears, actively push keys, and play other games together as well. We’ve been around for over 6 years now, and we’d love to have you trial with us. You can reach out on Discord at Legendcwk#7626 or BNet at Hamster#11245. Have a good one!

Hey my guild is actively looking for another lock. We are currently 5/8M, 17% on dathea. Ill leave our guild spam and hope to hear from you.

[H][Malganis]<Meme Regime> 5/8M need RANGED DPS & PRIEST

Hi Odybro,

Current progression: 6/8 Mythic and 8/8 Heroic Vault.

Death Jesters, a 17 year old raiding guild would love to have you apply! We’re an old-school guild that has been a robust and thriving community with our sister guild, Zeroes to Heroes.

We have always prided ourselves on being a very small, closely-bonded mythic guild. We have a long history of raiding and have achieved numerous server firsts and top rankings. Many of us have been raiding together since Molten Core or previous MMOs

While nowhere as hardcore as we used to be, we are pursuing CE on a 2 day raid schedule for Dragonflight.

The team’s desire is to go back to CE for Dragonflight and make some great progress in S4. We’ve had the same leadership for 17 years with players that are multi Hall of Fame, CE, and even those that are newer to mythic raiding.

We raid:

Fridays & Saturdays 11:00pm-2:00pm EST.

If you’re interested or looking for more information, feel free to message any Death Jester officer: Sparty (BattlenetID and Discord: Sparty#1780), Mathian (BattleNet ID: Matloc#11342)

APPLY HERE: https://forms.gle/w8guAWConqGwGQZ1A

Hey Odybro,

Fully Torked (full guild post here), is a 2/8M Sunday 6-9pm pst guild. We’re looking for a big pumper warlock, and you seem like potentially a good fit.

If you’re interested, take a look our guild post and/or reach out to our recruitment officer (Bnet: Djpaulydbro#1101 or Discord: Deadrush#6667) or me (Bnet: Cavemann#1115 or Discord: Cavemann6#0006).

Hi Odybro,

My guild is currently 3/8M. Hit us up if you want to chat more.

Hey there! Bold may be a good fit for you! We are 4/8M on Stormrage (Alliance) We raid Tues/ Wed from 8:30-11:30 est and Thursday 9-11 est. There is also an optional heroic raid on Fridays. Hit me up on bnet for more info. Reluctor#1255

Hello! - We are alliance Stormrage

We are a recently reformed Mythic raiding guild, currently 4/8M looking for exceptional players
to help fill out our team. Our goal is to solidfy the team and puch CE.
Everyone has stated the chill, mature atmosphere of the guild while having a fun time!
We also love running keys and hanging out playing different games!

Raid Times:
Tuesday/Thursday 10pm-1am EST - Mythic

Sunday 10pm-1am EST - Heroic

We also invite those who just want to run keys(most of the guild is KSM/KSH), or grab AOTC but not mythic raiding.

Feel free to add
GM - Discord Shazzammy#1860
Officer - Discord Meru#5238

Heyy my guild is 6/8M and looking to add more ranged. Ill leave our recruiting thread and hope to hear from you.

[H][US][BlackwaterRaiders] LF Raiders

Progression: 3/8M VotI

Raid times: Tues and Thursday 8 pm-Midnight EST. We also have a JV Raid Team that runs on Sunday and Monday nights starting at the same time but ending at 11pm EST for alts and people who don’t make the progression team.

Hello, I am the Guild Lead for The Deadmen. We are a Horde guild on BlackwaterRaiders (in the US). Sounds like you’d make for a great fit with us :smiley:

Our guild is the largest and most active on our server, and currently best progression-wise looking to keep that title and get some more realm firsts! We also have some seriously talented PvPers and Mythic+ runners. We have people cranking out keys all week and pushing keys from the mid-teens to the mid-20s.

We are seeking friendly, capable players interested in completing mythic content and who like to spend time with their guildies. Our goal is to remain the top guild on our server for progression AND community. We also strive to maintain a competitive and fun environment.

We prioritize creating a space where you can be yourself and enjoy the time you spend with the members of this guild. We almost always have people in one of our discord voice chats hanging out even if they’re not playing together.

We are LGBT+ friendly and welcome to members of all identities, personalities, backgrounds, military service, and political affiliations. We also have officers solely dedicated to mental health check-ins and support.

Please message me if you are interested:
Discord: TheGantaGun#3912
Battle Tag: TheGantaGun#1518

Mortiia#6352 On disc

3/8M
Sennarth at 30%

Would love to talk

Hello, I’m with Unyielding, and we play on [A] Lightbringer. We are currently 8/8 H and pushing into Mythic. We have a great team but need a few more to complete our roster. We will consider any great player that can commit to our raid times. Monday, Thursday, and Sunday 8p-11p CST Send Disbilever a message for further information on discord at Disbeliever#1140

Thank you