4/9 M BoD
2/2 N CoS
2/2 H CoS
Level 55 Azerite Necklace
Protection Warrior LF CE Mythic progression raiding guild
Can provide logs as needed
Btag : Darkreven #1325

-Also play Blood DK, Monk, DH, Pally and G Druid

-Availability is pretty much open after 4 to 5 ST Stormrage until 12 to 1 AM ST every day. Coming back from a break due to a promotion that changed times up and consumed my time. However I can now no life the crap out of WoW again so hit me up.

Love your ill history, if you are still looking, Proper Villains is recruiting!

We aim to get progression raiding done, while having fun, all in 9 hours a week. We’re currently 9/9M in Battle of Dazar’alor and 2/2H in Crucible of Storms.

Current Recruiting Needs:

Please note: Even if we have “none” for your role below, we are always interested in exceptional players. If you think you’d fit our guild culture and are interested in joining, we encourage you to apply!

-Tanks: Looking for 1 tank - any great player/class will be considered, but we’d prefer a Bear, Paladin, or Monk.

-Ranged DPS: Any ranged, preferably someone with a healer offspec.

-Melee DPS: None, but exceptional applicants are always welcome.

-Healers: Recruitment is closed.

Raid Times

Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday

8:00pm - 11:00pm Pacific

Optional Alt Raid on Friday

8:00pm - 11:00pm Pacific

Key Guild Differentiators:

Our guild, raid, and Discord atmosphere is constructed around being a collaborative low-stress environment. There is absolutely no yelling or raging at people, no egos being thrown about. We discuss problems in a respectful and civil tone in order for everyone to learn about the boss mechanics and push progression faster. We encourage people to speak up with ideas, suggestions, and mistakes without fear of being attacked in some form.

What We Expect From Applicants:

• Good skill level with chosen spec (demonstrated in logs).
  • Some prior raiding experience in Mythic.
  • Ability to attend at least 90% of raids.
  • A willingness and desire to spend some time outside of raid achieving reasonable character progression.
  • The ability to research current and upcoming raid encounters, and to keep up-to-date with any changes to the game.
  • Friendly, humble personality (team player).
  • Ability to communicate on Discord.

Contacts:

If you have questions, please get in touch with our recruitment officer:

Icewing (Discord: Icewing#1761, Bnet: NSalling#1212)

Hello,

We are a Horde guild named Dawn of the Dead on the Zul’jin server that has been raiding for the last 13 years. We are very friendly, active progression raiding guild. We are currently 9/9 Mythic in BfA. We work on pushing Mythic raid content, and are looking to recruit exceptional players for immediate positions on our progression raid team.

We raid for 3 hours, 3 days a week:
Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 8 - 11 EST (7 - 10 CST, 6 - 9 MST, 5 - 8 PST)

I’d encourage you to learn a little more about us at /www.dotd.org or contact me by BattleTag at Jeare#1759.

Hey there!

< Sauce > is recruiting a tank!

We are 7/9M and we will be getting CE this tier. We raid T/W/Th 7:30-10:00 CST.

I added you last night! Look forward to hearing from you soon!

Murph#12632

Thanks Murph!