Thank you~

Hi there,

I think you might be a great fit for the raid group we are putting together. Most of us have been CE raiders in the past and over the mythic raiding becoming a 2nd job, so we are putting together our “retirement home” so we can just have fun seeing content without the min-max toxic environment that tends to come along with hardcore progression.

Here is the spam, but please reach out to me on discord if you want to chat further:

Guild and Server: RAIDER RETIREMENT HOME [H] – Tichondrius
Raid Times: Tuesday 8:30pm – 10:30pm EST & either Wed or Thu tbd (2 day max)
Current Progression: N/A – newly forming guild
Recruitment Contacts: Discord – majiggs#0782 or Katliana#3289
Needs: Currently looking for Mage, Lock & DH dps
About: We are a community of friends and gamers that have grown up together and now have less interest in being tryhards and more interest in enjoying the games we play. While primarily a casual raiding community in World of Warcraft, we play many games and have many interests.
We are seeking casual players looking to progress at a decent pace, without all the stress of min max culture. We raid 8:30-10:30 East Tuesday, consumables provided. Adult group, active in discord and other games. Ran by former CE Raiders over multiple tiers. We have several players with 1800+ raider io scores.

Our ideal player is someone who loves M+ and RBGs, and wants to raid casually 1-2 nights a week. CE or high io is a big plus but not required.

Hi Marsann,

Sounds like you might be a good fit with us over here in <Esper>. We’re recruiting for “Mythic-light” raiding and M+with other busy professionals trying to get their nerd fix. Here’s the spam. I’ve also sent you a bnet invite. Hoping to hear from you!

Main Raid: Wednesday 8:30PM-11:30PM EST

Optional Off Night/Overflow: Tuesday 8:30PM-11:30PM EST

Progression: 5/9M 9/9H BoD | 2/2H CoS | Core playerbase is 1300-2000 io in M+, with some outliers even higher

Server: US-Thrall High Pop PVE

Faction: Horde

About Us: We’re mostly adult professionals who value high-end raiding on an extremely limited raiding schedule. We’ve been there, done that on the hardcore scene (most recently, 33 Mythic bosses down in Legion) and now we’re more interested in balancing gaming and – you know, life. Many of us have played together for years in different raiding circles.

Recruiting Needs:
High Need - 1 Warlock
Ranged DPS
All strong players considered :slight_smile:

Interested?
Bnet: Palewind#1990
Apply: bit.ly/EsperWow
Discord: Palewind#9372

Hey Marsann,

I think we can be a good fit and we need a mage.

Armageddon Industries - Horde - Area 52 - Age 25+ (30+ preferred)

About Us:

Our guild environment/community is like back in the glory days of WotLK. A mature atmosphere free of stress, vulgarity, discrimination, and all that other toxic stuff is our top priority. We are more than just raiding and focus on building gaming friendships with like minded adults. We are a “real life first” meaning we see gaming as a hobby and not another job. We are a multi game community: WoW, Destiny 2, ESO, GW2, and Anthem.

Mission

• Fun and stress free is more important than loot or progression.

• Provide a mature atmosphere free of “teenager/young adult” drama, ignorance, and constant foul language.

• Maintain quality membership over quantity of members. We do not mass invite just to pump membership numbers. We take pride in considering player personality, loyalty, helpfulness, and game history over current skill and gear. Skill and gear can be helped, bad attitudes (racist, elitist, egocentric, offensive, etc) cannot.

BfA Progression: BoD 9/9H(AotC), Uldir 8/8H (AotC)

Legion Progression: Antorus 11/11H (AotC), ToS 9/9H (AotC), NH 10/10H (AotC), ToV 3/3H (AotC), EN 4/7M &amp; 7/7H (AotC)

Our Schedule

T/Th 11pm-2am Server (EST) - Core Raid Team

Sun - Dungeons (Mythic/Timewalkers/Challenge)

If you are interested, contact us in game/discord:

Mirielle - Recruitment Officer

Battletag ID - Mirielle#1541

Discord ID - Miriel#2724

Novabomb - Guild Master / Raid Lead

Battletag ID - Armageddon#1974

Discord ID - Skybolt#2791

Or reply here:

1 Like

“Severity Gaming” Alliance on Sargeras is recruiting all roles for 8.2 and beyond! We started off as a mythic guild at the start of the expansion reaching 6/8M in Uldir and getting AOTC in BoD and CoS. We are switching our focus to be more semi-casual heroic focused. Maybe dipping our toes in Mythic once we have a more stable roster again. Our raid times are tues/thurs 8-11 EST. We have an active discord community and enjoy playing other games together on the weekends as well as mythic+/rated pvp. We are doing a recruitment run the tuesday of raid release for all people that want to come along and feel the vibe and see if you’d be interested in joining before server transferring. Hit me up at Naruke#1659 if you’d be interested :smiley:

still looking

Hey Marsann!

Moted is currently looking for a mage to join our ranks! We are a group of friends that focus on downing AoTC each tier. We will progress a little into mythic but CE is not our focus as a lot of our members no longer have time to dedicate to mythic. I know you mentioned you’re not looking to push top US ranks so if you’re looking for a fun group of people to play with and achieve AoTC each tier, we are the ones!
Have a look at us and if we interest you, please reach out! :slight_smile:
Discord: Aidy#7495 Bnet: Aidy#11206.

Hi!

PLEASE CONTACT ME VIA BATTLETAG @ Sme#11814

Tabbed Out - Bleeding Hollow Horde (PvP server, EST)

Times: Wed/Thurs/Sun 8:30pm-12 EST

Apply Here: https://bit.ly/2WTFp2V

Progression:

9/9M BoD, Cutting Edge US 261 WCL, 316 wowprog

8/8 Mythic Uldir, Cutting Edge Obtained

TO has a long history of gaming going back all the way back to Everquest. This guild has definitely stood the test of time and has had a long and successful raiding career in WoW. For any questions regarding progression in older tiers we’d be happy to speak with you in game!

Recruitment:

To be recruited you must fill out our application. If we like what we see you will have a brief discord interview so we can get to know you. Apply and read our guild charter here:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1tQEGt-HRzM4nWY11nDWdyJr3E8TICt7srUpkzru2YZU/

Recruiting:

Tank
Demon hunter - Havoc
Druid - Boomkin
Mage
Monk - WW
Paladin - Holy
Priest - Disc & Shadow
Rogue
Shaman - Ele
Warrior - Fury

Any/all exceptional DPS applicants welcome!

We require an azerite neck level of 36 by start of mythic week.

Guild Atmosphere:

• We encourage the use of peoples’ real names and we encourage our members to get to know one another as more than just pixels, to get to know one another on more personal levels.

• The leaders of this guild believe that a guild that is socially close is much more likely to succeed than a group of hired mercenaries.

• We are an adult guild and we make adult jokes and mess with each other, if you are sensitive and cannot handle this, TO is probably not the place for you.

• We run alt raids on off nights, as well as Mythic +

• We utilize Discord as well

Guild Leader

Darkranger battletag Genghis352#1259

Officers

Smesus - Sales/Recruitment Lead - Sme#11814, Discord - Smesus#4820

Evilmon - Raid Leader/Ranged Officer

Sikwit - Senior Officer

Hi Marsan, Im co-GM of Keepers of the Dark is on Thrall.

Keepers of the Dark [H][Thrall]

Guild Goals: We are trying to create a positive environment for players of all skill levels. Currently, we are building our raid group. We do have plans for weekly M+ and PvP in the future.

Raid Goals: We are pushing for at least AoTC for 8.2. Depending on where our group is by that time we may push through into Mythic.

Raid Times: Wed and Sun 9:00-11:30 EST

If you’re interested it just joining us in discord and see if you fit let me know :slight_smile:
Have a great day!

Still looking.

We have an immediate spot for a mage, and our guild sounds like a solid fit based on your OP.
Two nights, not super hard core, but serious when it counts.
Most importantly, been raiding together since Wrath so you’d be joining a family as much as a raid team.

Hit me up if you are interested.
More info here:

We are a newly formed guild on the server Zul’Jin, consisted of IRL friends experienced in high end raiding content. We’ve been together since TBC and raided in many guilds borderline Cutting Edge. We have chosen to build a raid team of our own with people who are equally committed to achieving Cutting Edge in future raids, starting with 8.2. Our goal is to build a community interested in helping one another in all content including Mythic+, PvP, and Raiding (Main and Alt raids). As for the main roster we expect the best, we will constructively make each other better through Min Maxing tips, encounter preparation and feedback to learn on the fly. Officers will take feedback like everyone else and hope to be a resource to those who need it.

BoD: 8/9M

Raid Schedule
Tuesday Night: 8pm - 12am EST
Thursday Night: 8pm - 12am EST

Late Night Pain Train, LNPT, is recruiting members to continue current progression through raiding along with mythic plus and other various outside activities such as PVP, achievement runs, etc. Our raid times are Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday from 10-12 server EST. On zul’jin
The main focus is having a team of solid players that maintain a positive attitude during raids and encouraging toward other guildmates with the emphasis on improving and growing as we continue to work our way through each new level of challenging content.
We are recruiting all classes and specs and encourage our members to play what that enjoy.
For more information please contact Jabinee, Gorkow, Drakopolis, Mutaka, Holyapple or Brutall.
Respectfully,
Battle Tags. Jabini#1699
Jabinee
GM - LNPT

Hey Marsann,

Fathom is a friendly Horde mythic progression guild on Mal’Ganis, (9/9H 5/9M) who aim for our guild to be a real home for our members as well as maximizing the 2 night raid schedule, so our raids are both enjoyable and efficient.

We raid Fri and Sat nights, 8:00pm to 11:00pm CST. and are preparing for Eternal Palace getting ready for a cutting edge. At the moment we just need a few full time raiders to round our roster out.

I’d love to have a chat if you’re interested. Best of luck with your hunting!

You can check us at:

Thanks for time, hope the hunt goes well!

Hey! Oblivion-Hyjal would love to chat w/ you sometime. Our current progression is 7/9M & 2/2H. We raid Tuesday/Thursday 6:30-9:30 PST. We also have a pretty active mythic+ group. If you’re interested feel free to reach out to me whenever I’m generally pretty available :stuck_out_tongue:

Pheddi#1889 (bnet)
Çlarus#7994 (discord)

just wanted to thank everyone thats replied so far :slight_smile:

Hey Marsann! My team actually used to be on Hyjal - you probably saw us running around.

Well, we opted to move to Mal’ganis and join Seraph for much of their social structure + the benefits of a high pop realm. On top of that, we’ll be going back to our strictly 2-night-a-week schedule (Sun/Mon, 7-10 PST).

If that all sounds good, we’d love to hear from you :slight_smile: Our recruitment spam’s here: Team Tyrannosaurus Rekt (9/9m) of <Seraph> Mal'ganis recruiting

You can reach me or our recruiting officer, Drastically, as follows:

Drastically#1553
Calligraphy#11260

You’re welcome.

Hey Marsann,
If you’re still looking for a home we might be a good place for you!

Quick Details:
Guild: Secret Door
Realm: Illidan
Faction: Horde
Raid Days: Tues/Thurs
Raid Times: 9pm-12 ET
Progression: 8/8 H, 2/8M Uldir, 9/9H BoD, 2/2H CoS (All AotC of course)

Guild started in the middle-end of WoD with a wide range of skill levels (Mythic level players and brand new people). We worked to get AotC in every raid in Legion and we kept up the trend this xpac also.

Most raid nights we have 15-17 people. We’d be down to step into mythic if we have the numbers and people are interested, but that’s not our main deal. We’re mostly a Heroic guild and we all have lives outside of game that preclude any serious Mythic progression at this time.

I added you on bnet. Hope to hear from you.

Discord: Anda#0691
Bnet: Anda#1503

Hello! ^-^

My team is now recruiting for Eternal Palace! We need some more people to fill out our teams! Right now we need people for both our Heroic and our Mythic team!

**Heroic team could use people who can do tank off-spec just incase our mythic tanks want some heroic nights off. We could also use heals and DPS!

**Mythic team could use a MW/WW Monk or Disc Priest and some range DPS! All are welcome to inquire.

If you’re not quite ready for mythic but would like to try in the future we could always place you in the heroic team and work you up as well!

T/Th 9-11PM EST (Heroic team)
W/F 8:30-11 PM EST (Mythic team)

Message me here or my Btag is ItsReginaOmg#1278 or Discord Malia #3497.

We hope to hear from you!! :slight_smile:

still on the market :slight_smile: