417 Enhancement Shaman LF CE or semi-hardcore guild

Hello I’m Lack. I’ve been maining enhance shaman in a casual guild but I wanted to see if i could move up to a semi-hardcore raiding guild that clears mythic or something close to that at least. I have a little cutting edge experience from a long time ago. The days im available to raid are tuesday. wednesday and thursday. I may be able to raid on some other days if given prior notice. Only 2/8 mythic currently but will make sure im prepared before hand for any other fights. 417 Enhancement Shaman named Lackluster on demon soul server. Willing to transfer servers for the right guild.

my guild is looking for a solid shaman for mythic raz prog. ill leave our guild post and hope to hear from you

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/hmalganismeme-regime-78m-recruiting-for-ce/1376740

Hi Lack,

My guild is currently 3/8M. Hit us up if you want to chat more. [A][Stormrage] <Superiority Complex> 3/8M LFM DPS/flex healer and M+

About Us

We’re a semi-hardcore mythic raiding guild with a CE goal. We previously raided in season 3 and 4 of SL in anticipation for DF. Our ultimate goal is to achieve CE , and repeat CE’s each tier . We also enjoy pushing mythic+ with plenty members over 2.6k+ io.

We want to recruit few dps to down kurog to get the full push in for CE this tier

Current Prog : 8/8 4/8M * sub 65% Kurog

Raid Times
WED/THUR . Raid times are 7-10pm Server time/Central

Expectations

-Good attendance is mandatory ( we know real life happens so we’ll make exceptions but repeat offense might cause us to replace you).
-Mythic raiding experience is necessary. We’re looking for players that know their class well and are mechanically sound.
-Outside of raid players must spend time on their own getting better at their class and gearing up their character. (We prefer most our mythic raiders not to just be raid loggers).
-Be able to joke around and have a good attitude. We’re all older and enjoy cracking jokes but we also get serious when it’s time to.

Recruiting

Healers: All
DPS: All Exceptional DPS/ Unholy DK High Prio
Tank: All

DK are highest prio at the moment but all exceptional players are encouraged to apply as we are a performance based guild!

Feel free to contact us.

Arsenal#1147 BNet

@ US-Bleeding Hollow ( Horde )

Currently Recruiting: For Mythic Content

• Ranged DPS: Moonkin, SP, Warlock ( any good ranged should inquire )
  • Melee DPS: Rogue, Warrior, WW ( any good Mele shouls inquire )
  • Healers: - R Druid / Hpally
  • Tank: closed
  • We are always looking for players who are comfortable in their class/role to compete for a core spot within our Raid team regardless of recruitment status!

Schedule:

• Thursday: 8:00pm - 11:00pm EST

About Us:
< Why Tempt Fate > Is a semi-hardcore raiding guild on US-Bleeding Hollow. Our goal has always been to find the fine line between successful raiding on a lite schedule and still having fun.

We take our raids seriously and do not waste time, but that doesn’t stop us from joking around with one another during raid. We have a very friendly (note: we are not exactly family-friendly) atmosphere that has kept people around. One thing we are proud of as a guild is that we have a very low turnover rate and many loyal members who have stuck with us from the beginning.
We are currently looking for people with similar goals who can attend raid consistently and meet the expectations of the core raid group.

We are always looking for players who are comfortable in their class/role to compete for a core spot within our Raid team regardless of recruitment status!

• History of CE in Previous tiers / expansions, Clearing content Since 2004

VOTI

*1/8M

• 8/8H

What We Offer:

• A stable roster and constructive raid environment
  • Leadership with years of progression-oriented experience
  • Guild repairs for mains and alts
  • Guild bank support: Repairs, enchants, food, gems, etc.

Add me on Bnet if interested.

Ataxs#1268

Hi Lack,
We could use an enhance shaman right now! We play late so I hope our times match. Leaving our info here.

Midnight Mutiny is on Sargeras. We are always looking for late night gamers!

Our raid times are
Tuesday/Wednesday
10:30pm - 1:30am PST (1:30am - 4:30am EST)

We currently are 3/8 mythic and are making progress on the 4th mythic boss of VoTI raid.

BTag: Fhatee#1821 or Discord: fhatee#7914

Hey there! If you’re cool with not necessarily CE orientated but mythic prog, you should check out our post! Shoot me a message on discord with your thoughts.
Zozz#0329

Hi there. We are in need of an enhance main for the remainder of this tier and into 10.1

5/8M
Tues/Wed 830-1130 eastern

Message me on disc Mortiia6352. I’d love to talk

Hey Lackluster! My guild, Reckless Endangerment, is looking for new recruits for our raid team, we would love to have an Enhancement Shaman on the team!

Guild Recruitment Forum Post: [H] Illidan <Reckless Endangerment> - 8/8H | Tues/Thurs 9:30PM - 12:30AM EST

We’re a Horde Guild on the Illidan Server

Raid Time:

• Progression: Tues/Thurs 9:30PM - 12:30AM EST
  • Alt Raid (Optional): Friday 9:30PM - 12:30AM EST

How to contact us?

If you’re interested in joining the guild and/or have any questions, please add Godlik, Myztix or Dae to BNet.

• Gödlik6969#1664 (Raid Leader)
  • Myztix#1190
  • Daemagor#1708

If you’d like to get in contact with us in another way, you may do so by joining the Guild Discord and getting in contact with Godlik, Myztix or Dae. If none of those are your preferred methods, please leave a comment below and/or on our Guild Recruitment Post.

Your main point of contact would be Gödlik, if you’re unable to get in contact with him, you’re more than welcome to reach out to the Guild Master/ Officer of the Guild.

Hello Luckluster,

Are you looking for a community to call home, filled with people who will become lifelong friends?? Do you have real-life responsibilities that take up most of your time, and use WoW to de-stress?

If you answered yes then community of guilds is for you. We:

• Welcome and accept members from all walks of life and experience levels
  • Believe in promoting a space where you can be yourself, without fear of toxicity, discrimination, or overt vulgarity
  • Maintain a fun, non-discriminatory, inclusive environment
  • Have a large active community of over 20 guilds across alliance and horde that push keys, raid, pvp, achievements, and much more.

Our raid team [OG After Dark], one of 7 raid teams within our community, is currently recruiting raiders that want to push into mythic content–either immediately, or eventually.

The team has two immutable rules:

1. Treat each other like humans, and communicate as adults. We are all people, with the same goals, and we deserve to be treated with kindness and compassion.
  2. Maintain a growth (learning) mindset. A consistent commitment to improvement is worth infinitely more than raw skill.

Besides these two most-important concepts, there are a number of lesser requirements:

• You must be a tagged member of to join us in raid content. Don’t want to transfer? We have over 20 connected guilds on most large WoW servers.
  • You must have discord and a working mic to raid.
  • Put the guild’s progress above personal loot.
  • Use the tools at your disposal. DeadlyBossMods addon, Weak Auras, Angry assignments, anything else to give you the 1% edge.
  • Run M+ to fill the weekly vault. We will help with this.

End of the day:
Our main goal is to let you play what you want to play. We expect punctuality and commitment to the raid group and respect towards the other raid members. Our bare minimum requirement is to know your class, know the fights, and be willing to learn and improve–for your own benefit, and the benefit of the team. All of these things really should go without saying–you take pride in your skill and abilities. Stick with us, and you will eventually unlock the doors on mythic raiding, and be counted among the best players in the game.

Raid time
Saturday 6pm PST- 9pm PST

Please fill out our raid team application form below

Contact information
Bnet - Valz#1832
Bnet - AUD1OSL4V3#1614

Mythic Plus
Dungeons are a key part of the game, and are integral in building a gearset to push top content. From learning a new dungeon at the start of an expansion to pushing keys with a group of friends, there is always lots of fun to be had and we could always use another member to help. Keys are a great way to have some fun while making new friends. There is a wide range of keys being pushed, from +2 to +20, and I’m sure in our community you will find members that fit your playstyle.

Cross-Faction Gaming
At the time of this writing, we have guilds on 19 American servers and one OCE server that raid and run dungeons together. We also have a cross-faction community Discord that serves as a hub to connect all of these servers, and let you interface and run content with folks from wherever we are. And we have GIFs.

Saturday raiding does not work for you?
No worries! We offer a variety of other raiding options that fit the raider of all skill levels. We even have basic training for those who are looking to step into raiding for the first time.