417 DH or 417 Pally LF Weekend raiding

Title says it all, Have a 417 DH and Pally (both specs for each), looking preferably for a Friday//Saturday raiding guild.

Can Raid anytime on those days, have to be done before 10pm and other day.

Currently 8/8 Heroic 3/8 Mythic with Senarth final phase prog.

Mark#1861

Up. I would prefer to play the Pally over the DH, got that question a few times already. Been a CE raider before.

DANNY DEVITO FANCLUB [8/8 H][2/8 M] is looking to fill its ranks for casual mythic progression and weekly AOTC clears. We raid every SATURDAY at 7PM [central/server], rain or shine. We are looking for more DPS, 1 tank, and someone who can both heal/dps.

As the name indicates, we are a group of friends who enjoy a good meme. We have been playing together for many years, and we take a casual approach to raiding, but in the end down the bosses. We typically stay up rather late on Saturday hanging out in disc after raid, and dabble in Wrath during non-raid times.

We are currently rebuilding our roster, and are looking for more like minded folks to join us. Looking for those who are interested in the long haul, and want to find a new core group. We know life can get in the way sometimes, but we are looking for someone who can commit to raiding each weekend with us. We are willing to help gear up newer players, and work on possibility of transfers.

Reach out anytime!

RAID TIMES:
SAT 7pm - 10pm [central/server]

CONTACTS:
[Andre - GM/RL] BNET: Andreinator#1396 & DISCORD: Andreinator#8929
[Tinsley - Officer] BNET: Tinsley#11270 & DISCORD: Tinsley#9973

Added in game, still looking for a guild. 3/8 Mythic on Both Pally and DH.

Hi Mark, is that 10pm EST or PST or… ? Regardless, our info in post below. Let me know if interested. Thanks.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-cenarius-something-shiny-lfm-dps/1112187

Hey dude, i might have a solid group for you if youre interested in checkin out the vibe. Zero Visibility on mal’ganis raids 9-11 cst fri/sat currently 3/8 with some sennarth prog. If you wanna chat more hit me up on discord, itschrismang#1569