418 destro lock lf guild

hello there! 417 destro lock here, been my main since 2013 so cutting to the chase here im lf a guild to join the raid roster. I started raiding back in BFa and got AOTC, then got Aotc shadowlands, ksm shadowlands and now ksm s1 dragonflight with a io of 2437. So i am a experienced player and looking for like minded people to play with. Thank you!

1 Like

Hi there, just wanted to reach out and see if my guild [Children of Gygax] would interest you! We are cross faction and got a community for all our cross faction raiders as well. We’re an Aotc focused guild currently 8/9 normal seeking out other dps and healers to join us. We raid Thursdays and sundays from 9pm est until midnight. We also do mythic plus together when we can, some push high keys and others just mid. If this sounds good to you you can reach me here! Bnet is Vercross#1411 or on discord Xcrush#1465

Hey there, My name is Demoncel and i am an officer in the guild Absurd - Stormscale, we are currently looking to fill out or roster, and are willing to pay for a server transfer for the right candidate who can help us take the next step, if you are interested, feel free to contact me on battle.net at Narcel#1956, or on discord at Narcelios#8071

Look forward to hearing from you!

Hey man, is a super fun guild that likes to surround itself with good players that likes to work as a team and push bosses together, we where 5/8mythic last tier and we are 6/8 heroic rite now, we raid tue/thur 730-1030 pm eastern on area 52, haydenthomas#2659 is my disc

Hi there! Our mythic guild is looking for more raiders. We would love to have you. You can find more info here: [A/H] [Stormrage] Semi-Hardcore Mythic Guild LF Raiders! - #2 by Yincantation-stormrage

You can add me on discord @ laura#0003! Hope to hear from you.

Hi there! We are located on Zul’jin. We are a new guild that split off from another guild. We got AOTC over there and in this one last season. We raid Sun/Wed 8-11pm EST. Our guild leader/raid leader has been leading guilds and raids since Vanilla. While we do focus on progression and obtaining AOTC, we don’t treat it like a job. We have a dedicated M+ Officer who was >3k this last season. He, and all of us, are willing to run keys of all levels. Outside of game, we love to hang out in Discord and even have Discord parties. We support each other in game and out of game. Hope to hear from you!

Hi. RoastedQuail US–Lightninghoof (Connected Realms - Lightninghoof, Maelstrom, Ravenholdt, The Venture Co, Twisting Nether) is a longstanding, active AOTC guild dating back to Vanilla. We are a tightknit, social group engaging in a wide variety of endgame content including Normal and Heroic Raid, Mythic+, PVP, Achievements, and spamming Discord with otter memes.

We raid Tuesdays & Wednesdays 8-10pm EST, and run Mythic+ Mondays and throughout the week.

Needs: Newer and veteran players alike. Players new to raiding and Mythic+ are welcome. All roles and specs welcome. We value player enjoyment over meta specs. For raid, available roles are DPS and Healing though Tanks with Off-Specs are more than welcome. For Mythic+, run what you love. We have members running keys at varying levels (+2 – 20s and beyond) all week long.

Expectations: No Toxicity. Be kind, be decent. Raiders should have good attendance, team oriented attitude, the ability to communicate on Discord, must use DBM/Bigwigs and Weak Auras, focus on your role, have a positive attitude, patience and growth mindset while we progress as a guild, good sense of humor, and a desire to have fun.

If interested, hit me up on my Discord (fintem84#5169) or Bnet (fintem1259#1488), and you can come check out raid or keys with us. No need to immediately jump servers or join guild, just come chill with us in Discord, wreck some mobs, and have fun.

Hey there! We’d be interested in chatting to see if we’d be what you’re looking for, we’d love to add another Warlock to our roster, hit me up if we interest you at all!
~
Chaotic Neutral is a long-established semi-hardcore guild located on Alliance Turalyon that has been around since TBC! While we aren’t a hardcore CE push guild we do like to push as far as we can into mythic with a relaxed and chill raid environment, we’re a guild that prefers to have fun than get angry about progress.

We raid Tues/Weds from 7:30-10:30 pm EST with an optional Saturday extra prog/alt night in the same time frame if we have the people. If you’d like more info on our previous progress please visit our WoWProg page, for our loot rules please visit our forum post. All we ask of raiders is to research fights and research your own class so you can play to the best of your ability!
We’re currently 9/9N & 3/9H Aberrus!
We also have members who love running all levels of keys, and would be happy to bring more people along!

I’ll leave all our additional info below that I recommend checking out, but if you’re interested then please add my btag or discord to get in contact or put in an app on our guild site, hope to hear from you and if not then good luck on your search! :wave:
~
Guild Site: http://www.cnguild.org/
Forum Post: [A][Turalyon] - 8/8H & 3/8M | Recruiting for Dragonflight! Class Needs updated!
Guilds of WoW Page: https://guildsofwow.com/chaotic-neutral
WoW Progress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/turalyon/Chaotic+Neutral
Recruitment Contacts: Btag - GingerHeals#11438 | Discord - Sulveris#2701

We’d love to have you with us in [A] Lightnings Hand - Nesingwary

We raid Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 830pm to 11pm EST and have been raiding consistently for 10+years and would like more people to join our great friendly group of players to enjoy a fun, laid back approach to this game while making progress.

We also have several groups doing Mythic + content.

If intrerested in talking more hit me up in game or Kula or Healium (Bnet Luminnarus#1437) to discuss it some more.

Now would be a great time to join to get started with us with 10.1 content! New players are encouraged to join our guild we have plenty of players that offer help!

AOTC and KSM consistently!

Hey Devil,

Devilsreject,
My guild Legalize Peacebloom [A/H] - Whisperwind(AOTC VOI, 6/8N ATSC) is looking for more, Our core members have been AOTC every tier since legion. We consist of players of all types, from hardcore veterans, to returning players, to the brand new raiders checking out the scene for the first time. We sometimes dip our toes in a little mythic raiding, but our focus is AOTC and Mythic +'s. We have a strong Mythic+ community, with multiple KSM/KSH (S1)members. We’re mostly all in our 30’s and enjoy a good laugh, but when it’s time to raid, it’s time to raid. We currently have people running keys from 2s to 16s, and raid Friday and Saturday 8-1030pm est. If you’re interested let me know. My discord is Arriesa#9139. I look forward to chatting with you.

Shaun

i actually am digging the sound of that my last guild super toxic/ and im not making that sacrifice just to join a good team. so give me your disc name

Guild & Server : US-Area 52
Raid Times/Days Friday/Saturday 7-11pm EST Current Progression : 5/8M Vault, 8/8N Aberrus
Recruitment Contacts : through discord-Jazzmaster#2788
Requirements : Mythic Raiding exp. , open to doing Mythic+, Okay with using RCLootCouncil

You’re 100% on that one, and you bet it’s in the post buddy, Lets chat.

We are Discrepancy on Illidan. We are a group of former AoTC and Mythic Raiders who aim to get AoTC and push mythic in Aberrus and beyond. Our core are a bunch of people who have been playing since the early days of WoW. We raid Friday and Saturday nights 8PM EST to 1030PM EST. We are looking for good people who are a personality match to the guild and are good players. We are 8/9 Normal after our first run and plan to be into heroic tonight after downing Sarkereth.

You like playing the “D-tier” spec but play it at a high level and are way more comfortable on that then the S Tier? We are the guild for you. We play this game for fun and want our guildies to have fun playing. We do still pay attention to roles though so no sorry we can’t run 10 melee dps.

We are a Mid-core guild. Our player base are adults with responsibilities, so we understand there are things more important than the game. Communication is key though. If you are interested reach out to Kippo BTag Kippo#1334 or discord Kippo#2813

Hi there!

We raid Tue & Thu from 8p-11p EST. AotC/Early Mythic guild on Area 52. If you’re interested add me on discord: Jaystir#1204 or Bnet: Jaystir#1960
Here’s our spam

Guild & Server: Area52 [H]
Raid Times/Days: T/W 8:30pm-11:30pm EST
Current Progression: 8/8H VOTI 8/9 NM Aberrus
Recruitment Contacts: Mooney#12761 Btag, Mooney#4629 Disc
Requirements: Must always strive to improve and move forward, were searching for people to flow with the content rather than fall behind. Be on time, respectful, and willing to learn. We are additionally looking for (AOTC) Focused players who are interested in a few Mythic raiding kills. 405 is the required minimum ilvl. Were looking for relaxed, yet serious raiders, but please have some humor. Must be open to swap specs/classes if necessary to accommodate the team; not required but a great plus.
Needs: We have openings for the following spots:
Range dps and HPs are what I’m primarily looking for, but I’m open to talking about other roles as well…

Hello there! Not sure if you’re still looking or not, but we may be a good fit.

US-Sargeras-Alliance

Unbound Eternals is growing!

We are a relaxed, goal-oriented group that loves to progress as far as we can while still preserving the spirit of fun. We are looking to get into some Mythic this patch!

Experience: 8/9N

We are an active home for:

• Mythic Key Pushers
  • Arena Pushers
  • RBG Teams
  • Casual pet/Mount Collectors
  • Crafting Enthusiasts

We are a mostly 21+ group (a few outliers) that realize this is a game to have fun and down some bosses and bust up some battlegrounds.

Our current schedule for 10.1 is:

• Weds/Thurs 7pm-9pm cst (server time)

High need for:
1 heals, with ability to flex dps on farm bosses
3 of the following: mage (high need), destro/demo lock , spriest, devoker
1 DH
1 Warrior

We also do fun alt, xmog, and achievement runs throughout the week and weekend.

Contact via Discord

Allegrata: Allegrata#5270

Stupiddart: SthrnRebel#7123

Dingo: RatedD4Dingo#3373

Callmealice: Quora#1337