417 Demo Lock looking for mythic raids

Hello. I play a Demo Lock as well as a Boomy/Resto Druid. My server is pretty dead and doesn’t have any guilds progressing in mythic raid, so I’m only 2/8 mythic now that cross realm has opened up. I’m 2781 in M+ from purely pugging. I haven’t done any serious mythic raiding since legion CE, but I am looking to dip my toes back in. (My armory likely shows me in PvP gear, since I have been pushing solo shuffle rating)

niaoru#1444

This is the correct character. Fellbae-Lightbringer US

Hey. Check out our post and hit me up if you think it’s a good fit. Hope to hear back from you.

Hi Niaoru,

My guild is currently 3/8M. Hit us up if you want to chat more.

Hello! - We are alliance Stormrage!!

We are a recently reformed Mythic raiding guild, currently 4/8M looking for exceptional players
to help fill out our team. Our goal is to solidfy the team and puch CE.
Everyone has stated the chill, mature atmosphere of the guild while having a fun time!
We also love running keys and hanging out playing different games!

Raid Times:
Tuesday/Thursday 10pm-1am EST - Mythic

Sunday 10pm-1am EST - Heroic

We also invite those who just want to run keys(most of the guild is KSM/KSH), or grab AOTC but not mythic raiding.

Feel free to add
GM - Discord Shazzammy#1860
Officer - Discord Meru#5238

Heyyy Fell, Wanted to reach out if you were still looking for a home for Mythic Raiding :slight_smile: our guild (soul squad-thrall) is looking specifically for a core dps. Were a super laid back and fun-first type guild that still gets content done. Also super interested in active key pushers :smiley: - we currently raid tues/thurs 8-11 EST, 4/8M and hope you might be free this week to try us out! we like to make sure people enjoy playing with us first not the other way around. Pls hit me up on disc Nekomi#7135 , cheers!

Hey Fellbae,

Fully Torked (full guild post here), is a 2/8M Sunday 6-9pm pst guild. We are looking for more raiders to fill up our roster, and you seem like potentially a good fit.

If you’re interested, take a look our guild post and/or reach out to our recruitment officer (Bnet: Djpaulydbro#1101 or Discord: Deadrush#6667) or me (Bnet: Cavemann#1115 or Discord: Cavemann6#0006).