417 BrM LF CE Guild

About Me: I’m a 417 Brewmaster Monk looking for a CE raiding guild for next tier. Currently, I am 8/9m with a 407 blood dk as my tank alt. However, I’m not confined to those 2 tank specs. I can pick up and play any of the other tank specs as needed. Logs are available for both of my tanks. I’m currently Alliance but I don’t mind faction changing to Horde for next tier.

What I’m Looking For: I’m looking for a guild that can earn cutting edge in a timely manner. My current guild may or may not get cutting edge this week and I would like to find a guild that isn’t going take until the final week of the tier to earn the FoS. Additionally, I’m looking for a guild with a positive community. I’m a very laid back person and don’t like people who get upset and rage when things don’t go the way they want.

If you think I’d be a great addition to your team, you may contact me the following ways:

Discord: Vills#7868

Bnet: Villzies#1209

If weekends work for you:

Vice [H] Area-52

9/9M

Friday and Saturday 8pm-11pm CST

I would love to talk to you about joining our guild!

Dawn of the Dead | Zul’Jin [H] has openings for skilled and reliable players for an immediate core spot on our progression raid team and after reading your post I think you would be a good fit for us!

We are a very friendly, experienced, active progression raiding guild. We are currently 9/9M in BoD and were 8/8M in Uldir. Our environment is one that is focused on getting raid content down swiftly while still having fun. We’re not a bleeding edge progression guild, but we’re not super casual either.

We raid 3 days a week: Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 8 - 11 EST

We’ve been around since day-one and have been raiding for 14 years now, and are the only guild on Zul’Jin to have done so. Most of our members are out of school and have jobs, so we offer a more mature, stable, balanced environment. How many other raiders can say they’ve done everything from Ragnaros to Archimonde (twice) in the same guild?

I’d encourage you to learn a little more about us and let us know if you have any other questions. Feel free to contact an officer directly in-game, whisper Alloren (Alloren#1606) or Jeare (Jeare#1759).

Learn more at www .dotd.org if you’re interested

We look forward to hearing from you (and hopefully raiding with you) soon!!
strong text

Late Night Pain Train, LNPT, is recruiting members to continue current progression through raiding along with mythic plus and other various outside activities such as PVP, achievement runs, etc. Our raid times are Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday from 10-12 server EST. On zul’jin
The main focus is having a team of solid players that maintain a positive attitude during raids and encouraging toward other guildmates with the emphasis on improving and growing as we continue to work our way through each new level of challenging content.
We are recruiting all classes and specs and encourage our members to play what that enjoy.
For more information please contact Jabinee, Gorkow, Drakopolis, Mutaka, Holyapple or Brutall.
Respectfully,
Battle Tags. Jabini#1699 Gortao#1301
Jabinee
GM - LNPT