417 Brewmaster/WW LF est guild pref 7-10 raid times

Hey everyone I’m currently 4/9M BoD 2/2N crucible. I have both a 418 WW and BM set ,I really don’t mind to tank or dps. looking for a guild that raid s7-10 est weekdays can’t do weekends. I also love to run high keys! preferably would like to stay horde. reply here or hit me on Bnet. Healz4days#11350

clockwerk
clockwerk is a guild comprised of individuals whose goal is to clear Mythic each tier. We only raid 6 hours a week, so we expect everyone to come prepared with knowledge of the fights and contribute to strategy outside of raid hours. We are looking to build a core roster of ~23 players so we can optimize raid composition when necessary. If you’re looking for a fun environment where you don’t get burned out raiding several hours a week, come apply!

Guild Credo: https:// sites .google.com/view/clockwerk-illidan/our-credo (remove the spaces before and after “sites”)

Schedule
Wednesday: 7:30 - 10:30pm CST
Thursday: 7:30 - 10:30pm CST

Our Raids
Flasks and food provided!
Current Progress: 6/9M | 9/9H
Tier 22 Progress: 6/8M

Recruitment Needs
Melee: dh/DK/Warrior
Ranged: Mage/Hunter/Warlock
** All apps will be reviewed, even if your class isn’t listed here throw in an app if you feel you’d be a valuable member of the team!

Requirements
Item Level/Logs: 400+ ilvl w/ logs from current tier (or previous tier w/ mythic exp)
Addons: DBM or BigWigs, Exorsus Raid Tools & Weakauras
Heart of Azeroth: Level 40+

How to Apply
Submit an App: https:// discord .gg/GyaF2Zs (remove the spaces before and after “discord”)

Contact Info
GM: Omnipotynt#1211 (bnet) / Introspekt#7001 (discord)
Officer & Recruit Lead: Syc#11380 (bnet) / Sy#9645 (discord)

We are Months Behind on US-Eredar Horde
7/8M Uldir
6/9M BoD
9/9H BoD
2/2H Crucible
Monday-Wednesday 8pm-11pm EST

Our goal is to clear current mythic content while remaining casual and laid back. We like to joke around and foster a community. Recruiting people who are looking for a “forever home” is a top priority. The guild has been around since 2006 and we don’t plan on going anywhere soon.

Contact Info
Rin
Battletag: Rebdull#1533
Discord: Rebdull#9648
Jackson
Battletag: Jackson#13382
Discord: Hambrick#0289

1 Like

Hey there. The Infamous (6/9M) is recruiting for all core spots. We raid a bit later (9:30-12:30 EST) Tues/Thurs. I’ll leave some info here about us as well as our contact info just in case.

The Infamous is a group of semi-hardcore raiders who are focused on progression as well as building and maintaining a friendly guild environment.

Progression

Uldir 6/8M

BoD 6/9M

CoS 2/2H

Raid times

Tuesday 6:30-9:30 PST

Thursday 6:30-9:30 PST

Recruitment

We are currently looking for DPS (range preferred) to fill our ranks but we are open to any talented players interested in a raid spot.

Expectations

First and foremost, having a positive attitude is what we look for. High attendance (90%+) is expected. Being progression oriented, we also expected high spec/class mastery as well as situational awareness.

Perks

Active guild community and discord. You’ll never log on to a dead roster!

LGBT friendly

Great M+ scene with multiple 2k+ players

Optional alt/community heroic raids Fridays 7:00-10:00 PST

Questions?

Zarathustra#1351 Btag / Druchaon#0427 Discord

xdsombramain#1820 Btag / MissHolli#2391 Discord