423 Brew/WW 419 LF mythic guild

Hello, I play a 423 Brewmaster monk ,with my off spec being WW also 419. I am looking to join a 2 day mythic raiding guild that has a goal of pushing for CE and to push keys. I have been raiding since WoTK , while I have been more just raiding casual I am trying to get in to harder content for the challenge. I am able to raid at any time on Wednesday and Thursday while the rest of the weeks is only late nights. I am able to adapt to the pace of others.

Friday-Tuesday preferred times would be 10pm est(7pm pst)- 3am est (11pm pst)

ways to contact me are
Btag: DJhobbit#1769
Discord: Eonmoon#9098

2 Likes

bumped…

Late Night Pain Train, LNPT, is recruiting members to continue current progression through raiding along with mythic plus and other various outside activities such as PVP, achievement runs, etc. Our raid times are Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday from 10-12 server EST. On zul’jin
The main focus is having a team of solid players that maintain a positive attitude during raids and encouraging toward other guildmates with the emphasis on improving and growing as we continue to work our way through each new level of challenging content.
We are recruiting all classes and specs and encourage our members to play what that enjoy.
For more information please contact Jabinee, Gorkow, Drakopolis, Mutaka, Holyapple or Brutall.
Respectfully,
Battle Tags. Jabini#1699 Gortao#1301 typicalr0x#1759
Jabinee
GM - LNPT

Not sure if you’re willing to go Alliance, but our guild is looking to push CE after we get AOTC this coming week. Our info is linked below if you’d like to check us out. If you’d like to discuss, surjective#11563 is my btag.

Happy hunting!

I’m Eon’s current RL (a heroic guild and raid team), and will attest that he is a top-notch player and would be an amazing asset to any guild that had a spot for him. When he finds a mythic guild, I’m going to miss him!

Still in the market