417 5/9M Blood DK LF Mythic Guild

I’ll I’m 5/9M with Phase 3 attempts on Rastakhan. I’ve been raiding since BC and tanking on my DK since Cata. I consider myself a skilled player who knows how to play my class to it’s potential, while providing excellent logs. The guild I’m in has officially broken up. It was a combination of people quitting the game, not showing up, raiders under-performing and drama in general. This caused our progression to be slower than it should have been and finally stalled out.

I’m seeking a semi-hardcore guild that has expectations of clearing all Mythic bosses and getting Cutting Edge before the next content is released.

What I’m Looking For
Monday-Friday
2-3 raid days
Social/Adult environment
Equal or higher progression as me

If interested please leave your info and btag. I’ll be in contact if your guild fits what I’m looking for. Thanks!

Hey there, this is Rowin with Business Class on Sargeras. We’re looking to add to the roster with a few good people. I’m not going to waste your time with a page of guild spam but just give you the basics:

Progression: 8/9 Mythic BOD 2/2 Heroic Crucible
Server: Sargeras - Alliance
Raid: T//T 7-11 Server (Central US) Wednesday 8-11 Server (Central US)
Tenure: On Sargeras since mid SOO *2013 (so we’re not going anywhere)
Loot: we’re embracing personal loot and wont require you to change specs or give up loot you win.
Web: BC-Guild com or discord.gg/MY3Z2Cr
Me: Btag: Rowin#1764 Discord: Rowin#3099(most important)

In addition to main raid, we do Alt runs, sales runs where 90% of the gold goes to the carriers, M+ and other fun guild events. I hope you’ll check us out and feel like apping, we’re a pretty cool bunch of people…although, I’m pretty biased.